Jodie Piper, Apdnudes videos. Help a Brother Out.

Prelude97

Hey guys.

I need your help. I'm 2 videos short of completing my Jodie Piper Video Collection. And I cant find Two of her Videos.

Im looking for two of her videos from APDNudes.

They are called:

Jodie Piper in: Cooling Off
&
Jodie Piper in: Delightful

I CANT find them anywhere. If ANYONE can help me that would be Fucking Awesome. Shes in my TOP 3. and I cant find these for the life of me. This would Complete My Jodie Piper Collection and Alas...shes retired. No more New content from her I fear.

Help a brother out!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Prelude97

Anyone? Seems Im not the only one looking for these two vids. Shoot me a PM if you want me to upload anything...if I have it I'll up it.

Prelude97

I had one member here say he had both of those videos...I responded but he never got back to me..SO CLOSE!
(So if you're THAT member...please shoot it over to me?:()

Anyone? These two videos are the Lost Grail Videos for me...Indiana Jones style. If I watch them and open my eyes I may melt like the "Melting Scene" in Last Ark.

Prelude97

Yeah,

Those are the tease videos. They are shorter and of a much lesser quality. The long versions in higher quality are for some ungodly reason difficult as nuts to find.

Generally APDNudes stuff is tough to find. Even on dome of the larger forums. The main reason I've always liked KK and even when it was Perved is that the folks here like the "Indie" sites or "hard to find" vids. Which is surprising why I couldn't find those to vids in Full Length and in HD.

Sproket560

I had one member here say he had both of those videos...I responded but he never got back to me..SO CLOSE!
(So if you're THAT member...please shoot it over to me?:()

Anyone? These two videos are the Lost Grail Videos for me...Indiana Jones style. If I watch them and open my eyes I may melt like the "Melting Scene" in Last Ark.

OK I'm going to throw out an idea that's totally weird and wacky.

You could always, you know, BUY THEM. If these videos mean that much to you, as they apparently do, spend the 25 bucks for a 1 month membership and buy the damn things. I just checked the site, they're still up there. You could go nuts during your month membership and download a ton of other videos too.

Prelude97

OK I'm going to throw out an idea that's totally weird and wacky.

You could always, you know, BUY THEM. If these videos mean that much to you, as they apparently do, spend the 25 bucks for a 1 month membership and buy the damn things. I just checked the site, they're still up there. You could go nuts during your month membership and download a ton of other videos too.
I actually Used to have this Video. I had a Membership years ago...but I lost it with a bad Drive. I was hoping for years that it would show up. But it never did. I'm not about to purchase another one.

Thanks for the Wacky and weird tip though. :)