K2S competition

BOZZOO

whats this competition about? they sure are pushin it hard.

no doubt the content posters are gonna make quite a few more bucks. are the admins going to do something extra for the site, did they say? surely its not a not so covert money grab, is it?

all ive seen are the alerts, nothing on how its going to benefit the site.

did i miss something?

Last edited by a moderator:

VolponView

surely its not a not so covert money grab, is it?
It's always about the money. From what I have seen on other boards, it's a pissin contest between admins to see who can have the best rank in this contest, grab the biggest prize money and have bragging rights. In other words, it's just like the models on MFC trying to get the top spot on their monthly rankings. They all just trying to make their money any way they can.

BOZZOO

and have bragging rights.
u mean which forum has the most/biggest dopes, and what they can get them to fall for?

i guess we'll see if this loyalty thing is a 1 r 2 way street. IMO, if the admins do them dirty, they will get their premium accts outside the site from now on, and deservedly so. but we'll see.

BOZZOO

watch in about a month or two, they'll switch hosts.
in the mean time...theyre going to shower those w/ premium accts w/ something they can probably get elsewhere.

it's just like the models on MFC trying to get the top spot on their monthly rankings.
looks like they paid for a cumshow but she will only take her bra off. yep, that'll learn em. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

imported_tanuki

It's always about the money. From what I have seen on other boards, it's a pissin contest between admins to see who can have the best rank in this contest, grab the biggest prize money and have bragging rights. In other words, it's just like the models on MFC trying to get the top spot on their monthly rankings. They all just trying to make their money any way they can.
Just so the admins don't start using Ohmibods

BOZZOO

Just so the admins don't start using Ohmibods
i thought the same thing, but that looks like a step up from what will probably happen, which is nothing but count their extra money. BUT..Shrek said in the chatbox that they "can" invest in new features and apps, WE'LL SEE. if they dont follow thru then its more like they used a barbwire wrapped ballbat up the ass of those that bought to get KK to the 5th place. (their stated target)