Kates Playground Sextape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen0ne

So how's everyone getting a hold of this guy? Someone wanna pm me or post his email? Last I checked the twitter page is down?

Either way if someone manages to snag the video or legit wants to get a group thing going hit me up.

1st, here is the e-mail address of anyone interested in information about these videos, [email protected] . Be forewarned, getting information from this guy is a long and tedious process. I was interested, then slightly interested then turned right off when I heard he only accepted Bit Coin, as if it was possible for these offerings to be more shady.

glover

This is the response I got from the raremodelwin person:

I have katesplayground, zoeymodel, camwithcarmen, misskorinabliss/korikitten, lots of camgirls from camwhores, camwithher and myfreecams. Hardcore -- either boy/girl or solo.
Lots more I can't think of off the top of my head. If there's someone you're interested in let me know and I can check. Selling for bitcoins only.
For Carmen, about $500. $2k for Kate. Others probably cheaper.

1) None of the girls they listed interest me enough to pay for any type of video.
2) I'm not about to give that kind of money (bitcoins) to some random person on twitter on "good" faith alone.
3) I don't know anything about bitcoin and as hell not about to learn through a random stranger for a rumored video.
4) No justification for the price, way too effin high. They are interweb models, not Miss America.
A zoeymodel video would be amazing if it actually exists

VolponView

getting information from this guy is a long and tedious process
That's wild, I got a response from him in under an hour to a DM I sent him on Twitter last week.
that's Carmen_bella aka camwithcarmen
I don't think so. I searched the posted image and found these of the same girl. I don't know who she is, but IMO, it's not Carmen.
Good to see Ely back
It's good to see you back as well. Haven't seen you around in a while. Hope life is treating you well. :)

molau21

For those interested: Apparently this guy also has 3 Ashleys Candy full nude private shows...:)
2 where she is using a dildo and 1 where she is fingering.

molau21

Why are people talking about this camshow..? It is just one of her regular shows - it has nothing to do with the screenshot I posted, which is from a private show.

mrwick

The Ashley videos as mentioned above have been out there for years, they can be found on PH and other places.

VolponView

I think it's a typo. The 3 packages that are offered for sale say solo, b/g and all movies. No mention of g/g videos that are previewed right above the price list. I think it was supposed to say g/g and not b/g for the "Standard" package. I could be wrong but I just find it hard to believe that she would go from 0 b/g content to 23 b/g videos all at one time.

yeahboi

I think it's a typo. The 3 packages that are offered for sale say solo, b/g and all movies. No mention of g/g videos that are previewed right above the price list. I think it was supposed to say g/g and not b/g for the "Standard" package. I could be wrong but I just find it hard to believe that she would go from 0 b/g content to 23 b/g videos all at one time.
Her profile is off a template, if you scroll down the bottom, you'll see a link to where these templates are. The B/G and prices are part of the template.

Status
Not open for further replies.