Kates Playground Sextape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgx

Holy sheeet. I didn't know this girl was THAT hot. Bloody hell!

sporten

ahh, i see now... package 1, 5 solo... package 2, 3 b/g ... package 3, all 8

Or a typo, even tho there are 7 solo and 4 g/g above

muserocks09

After reading through these posts about these new b/g carmen videos and seeing that she is offering them on her myfreecams profile ... there seems to be a lot of speculation about it being a typo ... well I have no idea if it is a typo or not but I searched the Internet in hope of finding something about it ... all I found was reference to other forums speculation to the same topic ... until I came across this pic.. it's not very clear. But does seem to be her.. but very hard to say for definite

Chosen0ne

anyone still trying to get Kates Sex Tape?
i mean im interested but at $2000 with zero backing and no sure thing that he will deliver its too risky of an option for me

i tried to get some stuff from a guy during the fappening that had 'new' but censored pics so it seemed legit but that didnt pan out because of lack of trust and his unwillingness to negotiate so in the end it was his loss

i feel like this is the exact same situation all over again so i havent even bothered to make contact with him. for me id have to pay a fraction of that $2000, an amount id be willing to lose if he scammed me, for a preview of the video (15-30 seconds or so) to make sure he has it 100% and is good on his end and thats usually where the talks break down because they want to do either all or nothing and not risk a small leak like that (which i totally understand from his pov) but at the same time im not going in being liable for $2000 straight up either.

its a stupid staring contest and on the internet no ones gonna blink so for me its not worth the time tho the price itself isnt exactly the issue for me

this whole situation is exacerbated when u try to get big group buys together as well as no one wants to risk their $50 (boo hoo) for whatever reason so what ends up happening is again someone goes in blind at risk to lose $2000 with no real guarantee all his 'backers' are still in it for whatever they said they were in it for and in ends up selling it for $2000 anyways to recoup his losses (or slightly less).

tl;dr no one wants to go at it $2000 alone and no one trusts enough to do a group buy so if someone does get the video for $2000 theyre gonna do the same thing as raremodelwin i.e. sell it for $2000...

its interesting game theory/psychology

Especially for something you can she her do any where. I just wished he follow up on his claims of a Zoey Model, or few others he says he has

radada

Ok nobody knows to have more info of this guy.
Because now i think he have sell nothing.
This videos are exclusive but too much expensive.
Let's take a look at this collection before claim any price.
I think this guy finish her life with his videos.
Internet models are not so famous.

johnsontalley99

i mean im interested but at $2000 with zero backing and no sure thing that he will deliver its too risky of an option for me

i tried to get some stuff from a guy during the fappening that had 'new' but censored pics so it seemed legit but that didnt pan out because of lack of trust and his unwillingness to negotiate so in the end it was his loss

i feel like this is the exact same situation all over again so i havent even bothered to make contact with him. for me id have to pay a fraction of that $2000, an amount id be willing to lose if he scammed me, for a preview of the video (15-30 seconds or so) to make sure he has it 100% and is good on his end and thats usually where the talks break down because they want to do either all or nothing and not risk a small leak like that (which i totally understand from his pov) but at the same time im not going in being liable for $2000 straight up either.

its a stupid staring contest and on the internet no ones gonna blink so for me its not worth the time tho the price itself isnt exactly the issue for me

this whole situation is exacerbated when u try to get big group buys together as well as no one wants to risk their $50 (boo hoo) for whatever reason so what ends up happening is again someone goes in blind at risk to lose $2000 with no real guarantee all his 'backers' are still in it for whatever they said they were in it for and in ends up selling it for $2000 anyways to recoup his losses (or slightly less).

tl;dr no one wants to go at it $2000 alone and no one trusts enough to do a group buy so if someone does get the video for $2000 theyre gonna do the same thing as raremodelwin i.e. sell it for $2000...

its interesting game theory/psychology
Maybe you're missing PMs or something, because I PMed you saying I was in, but didn't get a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.