Kates Playground Sextape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutnzs

Man, I just want to see if that legendary hoof is real. I'm guessing this video was meant to get out because she's clearly hiding it like she always does/did. If it were just for her and her boyfriend, I bet she'd be without knee-highs and high heels.
The hoof is real! Just take a look at that nasty thing, it's hideous! Viewer discretion is advised.

Chosen0ne

So anyone else still able to get ahold of the model win guy? Was talking with him and now it looks like his safe mail is rejecting new emails?

CheeksMcButt

The hoof is real! Just take a look at that nasty thing, it's hideous! Viewer discretion is advised.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Honestly, the troll was so poor and so obvious, that I wonder if it even counts as a troll or just being slightly on the extra chromosome side.

Code:
http://kates-playground.info/kates-playground-hoof

Last edited by a moderator:

RandomAct

Well I'll be damned. Seriously, if Kate is smart, they will release this themselves before it gets out so she can make money from it at least.

monsieur G

I'm not sure if it's doable and I'm not an expert on KickStarter or alternatives but someone mentionned it earlier, couldn't we just fund the 2000$ by starting a funding campaign on one of those sites? If we all just give 50$, all it takes is 40 people and it's funded! ;) In theory, it's not THAT hard but the logistic behind might proves more complicated. We need someone that know these sites, will setup the campaign, not keep the money for himself, buy the tape from the guy selling it... it's already more work but I'm willing to participate if there are enough people interested. Anyone's in?

AbsoluteSolar

I'm not sure if it's doable and I'm not an expert on KickStarter or alternatives but someone mentionned it earlier, couldn't we just fund the 2000$ by starting a funding campaign on one of those sites? If we all just give 50$, all it takes is 40 people and it's funded! ;) In theory, it's not THAT hard but the logistic behind might proves more complicated. We need someone that know these sites, will setup the campaign, not keep the money for himself, buy the tape from the guy selling it... it's already more work but I'm willing to participate if there are enough people interested. Anyone's in?
Buy the bitcoins and most of all of the guy is actually legit and doesn't just run off the money and does actually provide the video.

RandomAct

Honestly, with the guy insisting on Bitcoin, I refuse to chip in, because there is no recourse if he doesn't deliver.

Chosen0ne

And it's totally anonymous.. Also looking at his little preview on phub video looks fairly tame and not worth $2000 on content alone.

Chosen0ne

If I were him I'd settle too but I have no idea how many people have bought from him, but seeing how there's no raremodelwin scam threads going around either he's playing nice with the few that have paid or no one has ponied up the funds. The latter imo is more likely. Has anyone offered him $1000? My emails to his safe Mail are still getting bounced

A funding campaign won't work, because those sites take a percentage of the funds collected. I've successfully run group buys in the past with minimal issues (besides delays from the model sending the content or someone not giving a means to get in touch with them, etc.), however as others have stated BTC (bitcoins) would be tricky as you have no recourse to get the funds back if he decided to run off with the money.

As for his Safe-mail, I'm going to assume his mailbox there is full as a free account only gets you a couple/few MB of space and I am sure he gets a fair number of emails.

Chirel

I'm currently in touch with the guy, trading emails every other day or so. I asked about ZoeyModel, which I actually prefer to KP as she is the top tease that never showed the goods. It's a nude solo with toys. Haven't gotten to the price yet.
Here are my thoughts on a group purchase. Most of us don't know each other much less have a reason to trust each other. For that reason I'm not willing to put $100 or something up. But I would do 10-20 dollars.
Someone wants to set up an account and get bitcoins, I'll contribute. If the money or video are not used or show up then lesson learned, I'm out a little money. If the video is sold and gotten then Post it here and let us all enjoy whether you paid or not. It will get out anyhow as they always do.
He also has Geida from CWH if there are any fans like me!

VonRaschke

I'd love to see a Zoey nude video, but the fact that the guy only wants bitcoin means it's a scam. He will just take your bitcoin and never talk to you again, that's how these scams always go down.

lizardboy74

I lean towards these vids being a scam as well. He sneaks out a few screencaps, but no one seems to end up with the vid. So people eventually began to doubt the validity and stop talking about it, then he releases the trailer. And yet, no one still has a full vid. It's like he just releases enough to keep people talking about them. Personally, I hope the vids are real, especially Zoey's. But I'll be truly astounded if they ever actually surface. I expect to start seeing threads about how this guy never delivered on his end.

Status
Not open for further replies.