Kates Playground Sextape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bitcoins part is what also scared me off. The take the money and run aspect, with no promise of delivery. I am sure there are ways, through more trusted payment methods that this content could be ordered. What could he possibly be afraid of 10 years + after the video were made?

Zues006

I lean towards these vids being a scam as well. He sneaks out a few screencaps, but no one seems to end up with the vid. So people eventually began to doubt the validity and stop talking about it, then he releases the trailer. And yet, no one still has a full vid. It's like he just releases enough to keep people talking about them. Personally, I hope the vids are real, especially Zoey's. But I'll be truly astounded if they ever actually surface. I expect to start seeing threads about how this guy never delivered on his end.
For the price he appears to be asking, if only a few purchase the vids he still profits. Plus at that price it becomes unlikely that they will be shared anytime soon.

clutch832

I would throw in $100. Even with it being a likely scam. Risk/reward and all. If someone is legitimately gathering funds for this, send me a message please.

Edit: would like some clarification if possible. Is it 2000 for all he has, or just for the kate vid?

VonRaschke

I lean towards these vids being a scam as well. He sneaks out a few screencaps, but no one seems to end up with the vid. So people eventually began to doubt the validity and stop talking about it, then he releases the trailer. And yet, no one still has a full vid. It's like he just releases enough to keep people talking about them. Personally, I hope the vids are real, especially Zoey's. But I'll be truly astounded if they ever actually surface. I expect to start seeing threads about how this guy never delivered on his end.
The vids exist, the scam is that whoever pays him will end up with nothing while he laughs his way to the bank because there's nothing the mark can do to get their money back and they won't have a vid to show for it, either. Unless he had some dying wish to release the vids or a bout with amnesia to bring on some newfound charity there's no way he's going to let those vids get out in the wild because once they do they will be reuploaded on payhosts endlessly here and elsewhere on the internet, meaning his "business" will be nonexistent. For him, it's either scam people out of their money or nothing, and he's going to keep scamming people unless something stops him from doing so.

Chirel

I got a response about the Zoey Model and Geida (CWH) videos. $300 (one BC) for Zoey and $30 for Geida. Here are the screen caps he sent...thoughts?

VonRaschke

$300 is a bit much without knowing how long the video is, but considering Zoey never even went topless on her website I'd pay that to get the only known nude video of her that she also masturbates in. A shame the guy's a scammer with the bitcoin crap, though, so there's $300 he's never going to see.

Monkeypunk

Just accept the fact that this guy is full of shit and will never release the material, no matter what sort of bargaining anyone does. That edited cap of Zoey is probably just covering up pasties that she is wearing. Unless this guy will post uncensored clips as proof, I call bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.