Kates Playground Sextape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

I don't think you read the entire thread to find out that no one has ever seen anything more than that clip you found. So there is no "anyone" to re-upload the full clip.

moshe2448

OMG how can we not crowd-source this shit and uncover this epic video?? We NEED to see Kate's perfect waxed pussy grinding on cock.

zerasze

lili and cary videos also was like 500$ and nobody had hope for them...but someone got those videos and he shared with "us".
So keep praying :)

VolponView

Good Lord!!!!! I wish someone would delete this 5 page, useless, full of nothing thread!!
The same pathetic losers that bump this every 3 days need to stfu or gtfo as well.
Jeeeesus!!

Silver Wang

Hello everyone, I see that you all are lovers of Kate's Playground just as much as I am, and really want that sextape just as badly as I do. I have found some information regarding the sextape posted on Kate's official verified Twitter account. Please click on this link:

Code:
https://twitter.com/kate_ground/status/8081437375
Now here is my plan: I think we should all join forces, make a Twitter account (if you don't already have one), and constantly retweet/reply to that tweet and see if we can get a response from Kate. It's apparently everyone's last hope. I really want to see this girl's sextape, what about you guys? Let's get it out of her personally. Keep in mind that she does reply to tweets personally so don't give up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.