Kates Playground Sextape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnios

I am more interested in the lili cary videos that were mentioned here. which tapes are these and how did I miss whatever they are that makes those rare videos special?

Silver Wang

Hi guys, me again, I am actively monitoring Kate's official Twitter account and I can see that a lot of guys have listened to me and selected to contact Kate via her mentions and request that she upload the sex tape. I have a feeling that this is going to work, so let's all keep it up! If that particular tweet she made about her sex tape gets enough retweets, likes, replies, etc., then we might just have a chance of seeing it. Here is the link to the tweet I am talking about just in case some of you did not see my last post:
Code:
https://twitter.com/kate_ground/status/8081437375
Notice how she hints at the possibility of the release of the sex tape. This means she is insinuating that there is most definitely a chance that she uploads this one day. We must all do our part and reply to her on Twitter, to that tweet in particular. Come on guys, make a Twitter if you don't already have one, and REPLY TO THAT TWEET! She does reply to personal mentions on there so THIS IS OUR LAST HOPE!!!! COME ON AND JOIN ME!

Last edited by a moderator:

AbsoluteSolar

As Volpon said earlier give it up. Unless YOU are going to put up the 5 bit coins then don't expect someone else to. Personally, I think the guy is full of shit, however it is your money and your risk. Just don't beg for others to take the risk in expectation of the reward as that is not right. This thread however is so pointless unless the video's released, therefore I see no need for it to be bumped again.

Edit- No one is going to recoup the $2000 because, as soon as they release the video, all the less scrupulous cappers will share it on their links to earn money, as this could be a big earner and they wouldn't have contributed one shiny cent towards it's purchase but would reap the benefit of it's release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.