Kelsey and Jaclynn

elrob

There is a vid of these 2 girls together. Has anyone seen it yet? If so, can you share anything. yes the former *** girls.

oopsalot

I have seen pics of them kissing on each of their instagram accounts, but this is the first i have heard of a video. Boy do I hope it exists though.

oopsalot

It is on their instagram from 3 months ago. It was after Jaclynn's birthday. I dont have it saved but if anyone else is following them maybe they can post it.

klanzee

From Jimmy's Blog

I'm doing just a few projects with a few girls (plus Dallas Decker). It sort of depends on who we run across to work with that I find interesting and fun. Jaclynn Marie and Dallas are looking around the places they hangout, work and on Facebook for a girl or two they think would photograph great, work well with me (because I can be a bit of a pain in the butt now and then), and that they would get along with.

Take it for what it's worth!!!!!

ou812012

klanzee;6215411 said:
From Jimmy's Blog

I'm doing just a few projects with a few girls (plus Dallas Decker). It sort of depends on who we run across to work with that I find interesting and fun. Jaclynn Marie and Dallas are looking around the places they hangout, work and on Facebook for a girl or two they think would photograph great, work well with me (because I can be a bit of a pain in the butt now and then), and that they would get along with.

I messaged Kelsey for info on this video. She said it was available but would get back to me with price etc etc. What is the addy for Jimmy's blog?

ou812012

klanzee;6215411 said:
From Jimmy's Blog

I don't think Jimmy will work with Kelsey. He is pretty much against tatoos.

Maxblue

philips21;6217509 said:
Wish Jaclynn would make a return.
Yes, that would be outstanding, provided she doesn't return with one of those off-the-rack racks so many small-chested models think are an investment in future incomes. It would ruin her looks, and for me, her appeal, no matter how much she flashes that smile! Hope she comes back, all natural and au naturel!

johnd3251

satch9;6213864 said:
Jaclynn was pretty beyond belief and was really daring in her later videos - the outdoor bath one especially I heard....

news of a return on an 18+ site would be awesome...I think the Kelsey pic looks like a selfie teaser candid imho...
Any more intel on the vids? A vid description or # would be fantastic. Thank you.

oopsalot

I messaged Kelsey on FB. She does custom vids. Got my first one the other day. She also has other stuff you can ask her about. She has quite a selection. get a custom first to build trust and then you get your choice of the other stuff. Prices vary. Lots to choose from. If you have the $ you will likely get exactly what you are looking for. You do get what you pay for from her. Not looking to just rip people off from my experience. I had an issue and she more than took care of it.

johntx999

satch9;6213864 said:
Jaclynn was pretty beyond belief and was really daring in her later videos - the outdoor bath one especially I heard....

news of a return on an 18+ site would be awesome...I think the Kelsey pic looks like a selfie teaser candid imho...

She had two videos that were nice. The outdoor pool one, she was fully nude, along with another model. The other one, she did backside nude on a bed. It was a black & white video.

aaagary123

johntx999;6335453 said:
She had two videos that were nice. The outdoor pool one, she was fully nude, along with another model. The other one, she did backside nude on a bed. It was a black & white video.
Those 2 videos were great. But otherwise as time went on Jaclynn seemed more conservative to me. The first multi-session of pictures and videos she did for her site were great. Lot's of naked butt stuff and whatever else. The 2nd collection of pictures and videos were way less revealing. Seemed like she had found a boyfriend and thus gave less back to her fans. Then she went away and the site closed. She later returned to do the great outdoor shoot with Dallas. Which really wasn't anything planned. Something that just happened. Dallas was the model Jimmy was planning on returning with at this time. But it didn't work out. I guess the nude stuff Dallas did shoot will be on display at ********* when it returns.