Kelsey and Jaclynn

UltimateWanker

oopsalot;6269631 said:
I messaged Kelsey on FB. She does custom vids. Got my first one the other day. She also has other stuff you can ask her about. She has quite a selection. get a custom first to build trust and then you get your choice of the other stuff. Prices vary. Lots to choose from. If you have the $ you will likely get exactly what you are looking for. You do get what you pay for from her. Not looking to just rip people off from my experience. I had an issue and she more than took care of it.
what about videos quality ?

Linq

Like a kickstarter?

She should just start her own Clips4Sale account. Probably would be easier for everyone involved.

son_of_dad

Linq;6340463 said:
Problem is if someone were actually going to pay those outrageous prices, would she deliver?
She's certainly not the most reliable web model. Remember when she didn't turn up to a shoot for her site cause "I couldn't get a ride."

usarasa

You think maybe she can be talked down? I remember asking her for one of her vids some months ago, don't remember which, and she said it was $400, and when I wrote back saying that was too much for me at this time, she said maybe we can work out a deal, how about $200? I didn't respond, it was still too much. When faced with getting less than what she wanted versus getting nothing at all, she might not want to leave money on the table like that.

On the other hand, she must have enough people paying those prices for vids and chats that she was able to buy the truck she posted on her FB page and thank her fans for buying it for her, so could be her attitude now is "you don't want to pay those prices? fine, I have plenty of people who will".

klanzee

Other than a couple of selfies.........has anyone actually seen any "good" pics or videos???? If so how are they being sold???

Linq

Since that Jaclynn just turned 18 this past winter, I'd be nervous that these vids were made beforehand.

usarasa

Understandable concern, but it's late June now and we didn't hear about the Jaclynn vids until early May so I think we're good. I'm guessing if she had them sooner she would've told us about them sooner.

Must be a way to negotiate the price down though.

outty

This thread is intriguing - So I did a half hearted search for this Jaclynn lady and basically found nothing but thumbnails. Same deal with google, nothing but thumbs and obscure references.

Would there be any sets on this site under a different name?

ou812012

outty;6360705 said:
This thread is intriguing - So I did a half hearted search for this Jaclynn lady and basically found nothing but thumbnails. Same deal with google, nothing but thumbs and obscure references.

Would there be any sets on this site under a different name?
You probably won't find much. It was one of Jimmy's sites. All her sets are listed on her site listed previously.

UltimateWanker

Warder;6362620 said:
For the solo videos I've paid 100-200 bucks. Girl/girl vids were between 200 and 600. Paid between 400 and 1000 for boy/girl videos, depending on what she did for me in the videos. This was months ago so I'm not sure what her pricing is like now.
boy/girl creampie video ?

lighty325

I feel like this thread has gone on long enough... Granted I have no pull when it comes to this, but enough is enough. Yes this is a discussion thread, but damn!... We know who kelsey is; we've been given the link to her facebook; we know how outrageously expensive the videos cost, and everyone who has them "has been told not to share them!!!" Blah fuckin blah! Has anyone been told to share christinamodel content? Has anyone been told to share brooke marks content? Has anyone been told to share nikki simms content??? NO! But they do anyway because they feel like it. If you have it, share it. If not, STFU.

suppoon420

I don't know, I can think of several IT admins and database admins that are too shy to talk to a real girl and would easily get fixated on someone like Kelsey Monroe. They'd see spending $1000 on a custom video of her the same way I would see spending $1000 on a signed 1st edition of Harry Potter or a cool piece of authentic memorabilia from Firefly. And they would relish the fact that they have it and you don't. So it seems plausible to me that she's getting that kind of money, even if it's few and far between.