Kelsey and Jaclynn

qwerty42

Warder;6362620 said:
For the solo videos I've paid 100-200 bucks. Girl/girl vids were between 200 and 600. Paid between 400 and 1000 for boy/girl videos, depending on what she did for me in the videos. This was months ago so I'm not sure what her pricing is like now.
trying to PM u but no space?

agnios

PM me details. I might be interested

Warder;6367359 said:
I cleared out my inbox. Feel free to try again at your convenience. If anybody else following this thread has any other questions, I'm more than willing to answer them via PM. And yes, I did indeed spend 1000 dollars for some custom videos from Kelsey. She's always been my favorite web model, so for the opportunity to buy an exclusive boy/girl video from her where she does exactly what I ask her to....yeah well worth the money.
For that kind of money, the video had better be of you and her, not her and some other dude!

sicilian

If you have the strapon vid and are interesting in selling please quote me a price pm,can't guarantee i'll do it but if the price is reasonable.

sicilian

satch9;6447044 said:
departed2 - those two pics look like more "pro" pics than the amateur hotel ones...do you have a source?
I don't think she did any pro model work since she turned 18,so these have to be pics Kelsey is trying to sell.She said she has over 200 nude pics of Jaclynn Marie for sale.Thought they were friends with benefits,lol.

Linq

satch9;6526498 said:
on his latest blog jimmy says jaclynn is returning to true babes and a new site in sept / oct.

great news indeed
I guess Jaclynn had a change of heart, or is in need of cash. Back in December, Jimmy said she didn't want to do a nude site.

sicilian

She was talking about getting a job at an amusement park as a hostess on her instagram and posted a pic of herself in her uniform first day at work,guess min wage won't cut it for her.