Kelsey and Jaclynn

Lazarus

I just hope whatever she does, she makes sure to have a good make-up artist work on her before any shoots. Not every woman needs make-up to look great, but Kelsey is not one of those. It is amazing how based on the quality of her make-up job, she can go from mediocre-looking to exceptionally hot, from a trailer-trash slut to a smoldering beauty.

Wolfen

wow where did this come from. Looks like a cam show or perhaps one of those custom vids everyone is talking about. Nice ass.

oopsalot

This was the first pic she ever sent me. I asked her about it and she said she took the pic herself with the camera set up on a tripod. so you won't see a whole set unfortunately.

klanzee

radar316;7102562 said:
I've gotten some stuff from Kelsey, and some from Jaclyn, also a couple of Sofia.
Jaclyn has most of the stuff of her and Kelsey, plus solo stuff, and her with another girl where she is the dominant one.
I got all 3 of their cell numbers. I just let them know in chat that I was interested, and they messaged me back.
Jaclyn has higher quality pics for the most part, and also very accomodating. I have fansign pics, playing with banana pics, facial pics, shower vid, solo vids, girl/girl vids, etc.
Are you going to post some of the Jaclyn material or are you advertising for them or what?

sicilian

Kelsey was on Facebook a few weeks ago soliciting guys for a ahem "date".If you live in Tampa Bay area of FL and have cash you probably could hit that.