KendraD 500,000 token tip

Speez

ANyone see that live? I couldn't imagine spending $1,000 on a model, let alone $50,000+. That guy is insane.

rickdatl

I was in another room, word spread around MFC VERY quickly...Kendra was shaking when I got to her room...good for her!

headcrush

wonder what this guy gives his wife or girlfriend for birthdays...:shifty:

Chosen0ne

Back in the day people would literally farm tokens by spamming reddit and 4chan with their invite a friend code so big tips like this were more common with very little to none real cash spent by the member. Nowadays it's much more difficult to abuse the system but some still do.

I'm hoping for this dudes sake that this is the case...

edvikt

She is probably going to spend most of it within a few months, and I don't think MFC takes out for taxes.
The models file themselves, in most states it's 20% or more of income.

Back in the day people would literally farm tokens by spamming reddit and 4chan with their invite a friend code so big tips like this were more common with very little to none real cash spent by the member. Nowadays it's much more difficult to abuse the system but some still do.

I'm hoping for this dudes sake that this is the case...
He's a well known big tipper.

ZeroTheHero

Not surprising, alot of fat rich guys on mfc. for that much she would definitely drive over and fuck you or at least she should lol.

sk8975

Kendra is in Canada, so I don't know how their taxes work and are.

Last edited by a moderator:

FearBoner

I mean if you got that kind of cash to throw around,why give it to needy kids or disabled vets?Give it to a camwhore instead,to momentarily inflate your self esteem.If it's anything else why not just wire it to her so MFC doesn't get a cut? i had a real friend there once,who REALLY needed it,and that's what i did.I did it because i actually cared,not to grandstand in front of a bunch of kissless virgins.

agnios

I agree completely. I have several model friends, and whenever one of them has really needed money... you use western union. You get the satisfaction of actually helping someone, instead of the cheap ego boost of showing off to other members. And trust me... models are just as thankful to get money by western union.

agnios

ok... if you are tipping 500,000 tip... that is $25,000 to the model. AND $25,000 to MFC. why the hell would you donate $25,000 to the MFC website? Just send all $50,000 to the model.

tipping that huge on MFC is just a way to stroke your own ego for a multitude of reasons

UnknownAnonymous

Your wrong Varednec. First of all ask yourself this question...Why would the owner(Leo) of MFC tip a model $50,000 of his own money just to get half of it back? And second, this guy from what i hear is a known big tipper, so that means MFC is his only charity,nothing else. Its really an embarrassment of riches if you ask me. He did this to boost his ego and and self esteem plain and simple.

fishbulb

I mean if you got that kind of cash to throw around,why give it to needy kids or disabled vets?Give it to a camwhore instead,to momentarily inflate your self esteem.If it's anything else why not just wire it to her so MFC doesn't get a cut? i had a real friend there once,who REALLY needed it,and that's what i did.I did it because i actually cared,not to grandstand in front of a bunch of kissless virgins.
You know the old saying: A fool and his money will end up going broke on MFC to impress a camwhore who gives not a shit about him.
Why donate to the needy when you can donate to the entitled and pretty.

questionmark

I'm all for tipping when you're bored, I've spent a fair amount on MFC...mostly because I get bored, but that amount is ridiculous...go buy a BMW and a different hooker every day for 6 months

Not hating though, get it that money girl

Lazarus

I've never really seen the appeal of webcam sessions, so I have no clue what is required to submit a tip like that. I know that there are many people who do enjoy this kind of interaction and, no doubt, of those, there must be a few who have the kind of money that even this large amount means nothing to them.

But, being the skeptical type, I wonder if the whole thing could have been staged by MFC just for the attention it's getting or it's some kind of scam/hack, or, if it is legit, what is the likelihood that the transaction actually got processed and didn't get rescinded the next day.

TheNar

holy crap i wonder if it was a mis type mistake or something? im guessing no backseys. good for her does she do a good show?