KendraD 500,000 token tip

ZeroTheHero

the highest my token tier package goes up to 3775 tokens for $299.99. i assume they have higher ones, but for 100.000 tokens?

agnios

you have to wire transfer MFC money when you get higher than that token purchases. but there is no upper limit to the number of tokens you can purchase at one time.

masterthes

she did a camathon few months back, so she's done it before. I think her Mom has cancer because she was talking about her Mom a lot

Speez

Looks like LexxiStar overtook the top spot from Kendra. I guess having a half a million token lead to start off the month isn't enough to win the crown. That 500k tkn tip is also a good barometer on how much the top models really make a month/year. The girls who are constantly in the top 5 like Lexxi and Olivia have got to be pulling in like $150,000+ a year. Which is insane.

yeahboi

she did a camathon few months back, so she's done it before. I think her Mom has cancer because she was talking about her Mom a lot
80% of the models parents/siblings/best friends have cancer or some life threatening disease , at least that's what they tell us.

justlook

Looks like LexxiStar overtook the top spot from Kendra. I guess having a half a million token lead to start off the month isn't enough to win the crown. That 500k tkn tip is also a good barometer on how much the top models really make a month/year. The girls who are constantly in the top 5 like Lexxi and Olivia have got to be pulling in like $150,000+ a year. Which is insane.
Not a year - up to 150k a month for #1 - #2 a few 10k less and so on. I think 100 or was it 200 is "only" 10k
Just watch Olivia's Show here: http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?2211863-Casey-s-Caps-Third-Time-s-A-Charm&p=7074493&highlight=olivia#post7074493
But you have to remember: they have to pay a huge amount taxes and they can do this only a few years max. and many of them work 50+ hours a week and very few are that successful.

Makonnen

But you have to remember: they have to pay a huge amount taxes
For American girls, the taxes are no different than normal income, it's just MFC doesn't issue W-4's for tax withholding for incremental tax paying, so all their taxes are due in one huge lumpsum when they file and most camgirls aren't forward thinking enough to set aside ~30% of their income for taxes. It's literally cash in, cash out as they blow through their newfound income and get eye popping tax bills the next year.

For non-U.S. girls, I know for awhile they could easily basically not pay taxes. MFC used to payout in $100 bills so if they could easily slowly deposit the cash or launder it. I'm not sure what the payout options are nowadays, but it might still be easy to skirt taxes and/or under report income.

TheDarkOne

ok... if you are tipping 500,000 tip... that is $25,000 to the model. AND $25,000 to MFC. why the hell would you donate $25,000 to the MFC website? Just send all $50,000 to the model.
tipping that huge on MFC is just a way to stroke your own ego for a multitude of reasons
The above sums up the situation so perfectly that there isnt much left to add, but a few other random thoughts from those of us in L10K who watched this play out over a few weeks.
The Tipper was slowly fading away to another girls room and making more and more significant tips there. It wasn't long after this that Cancer became a HUGE topic, her life was suddenly falling apart, she had failed at everything she ever tried to do etc. etc. In Cam Whoring and specifically in conning White Knights this is known as "setting the stage." "Setting the stage," is when a Cam Whore depicts either a single tragic event or her overall life as being in "shambles" and "beyond repair" or "impossible to fix." This all was perfectly timed with the upcoming Birthday which was mentioned at least 20 times in each preceding show weeks before the actual day. For the White Knight this is ideal, it gives them the opportunity through huge token spending to be "heroic" and "save" the girl. It's 100% ego masturbation. I would argue this kind of tip is not done with the intent of helping the cam whore, but entirely to glorify the white knight and help sustain their fragile sense of self heroism. The best cam whores in the business understand these people all to well and see them for the gold mines they can be.

All this being said, I salute Kendra. Perfectly played, well done. She was on the ropes with her god level white knight being poached, and she came back with a brilliant "work" to not only get him back on the team but also to garner that kind of tip. As far as hustling goes, thats five star level stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

yeahboi

The above sums up the situation so perfectly that there isnt much left to add, but a few other random thoughts from those of us in L10K who watched this play out over a few weeks.
The Tipper was slowly fading away to another girls room and making more and more significant tips there. It wasn't long after this that Cancer became a HUGE topic, her life was suddenly falling apart, she had failed at everything she ever tried to do etc. etc. In Cam Whoring and specifically in conning White Knights this is known as "setting the stage." "Setting the stage," is when a Cam Whore depicts either a single tragic event or her overall life as being in "shambles" and "beyond repair" or "impossible to fix." This all was perfectly timed with the upcoming Birthday which was mentioned at least 20 times in each preceding show weeks before the actual day. For the White Knight this is ideal, it gives them the opportunity through huge token spending to be "heroic" and "save" the girl. It's 100% ego masturbation. I would argue this kind of tip is not done with the intent of helping the cam whore, but entirely to glorify the white knight and help sustain their fragile sense of self heroism. The best cam whores in the business understand these people all to well and see them for the gold mines they can be.

All this being said, I salute Kendra. Perfectly played, well done. She was on the ropes with her god level white knight being poached, and she came back with a brilliant "work" to not only get him back on the team but also to garner that kind of tip. As far as hustling goes, thats five star level stuff.
Well said.

Equalizer

And that half mill plus the rest of the month only got her to #2..... nice to know for the next crying camgirl, who makes no money...

StJimmy

there really ought to be some kind of trading standards watching over this site. The amounts the girls charge for things is also ridiculous, its just pure unchecked greed which i HATE. in what universe is it worth paying 9000 odd tokens just to take a peice of clothing off. I rarely if ever pay for tokens on that site, I just either come to sites like this or wait for the other idiots on mfc to waste their money on the shows.

yeahboi

there really ought to be some kind of trading standards watching over this site. The amounts the girls charge for things is also ridiculous, its just pure unchecked greed which i HATE. in what universe is it worth paying 9000 odd tokens just to take a peice of clothing off. I rarely if ever pay for tokens on that site, I just either come to sites like this or wait for the other idiots on mfc to waste their money on the shows.
There is a standard,greed, both from MFC and the model.