Kimberly Kato (KissesFromKimi) - sets & videos

The DD sets are damaged because i can't unzip those folders for the rest all sets work fine, it says can't extract file so would you pls add them again SAN

Last edited by a moderator:

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
The DD sets are damaged because i can't unzip those folders for the rest all sets work fine, it says can't extract file so would you pls add them again SAN
I've tested them and they work for me. Try to use a different archiver utility like peazip and tell me if it works ;)

ALL NATURAL, ALL YOURS
(TWISTYS)

file type: .mp4
resolution: 1280x720 pixels
length: 9':55''
file size: 207 MB

leda01

For the last sets, I wanna say it is best to use 7zipper or Peazip because of Winzip says the files are corrupted and only those 2 extract the files. San thank you a lot for the lovely sets

kukki

I know I will be a mood killer...but is it morally right to masturbate to a girl who passed away?
yust askin'

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I know I will be a mood killer...but is it morally right to masturbate to a girl who passed away?
yust askin'
hmm I didn't know about that.. but honestly I don't see anything wrong (and no, I don't consider myself a bad person because I think that's not a problem)

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
For the last sets, I wanna say it is best to use 7zipper or Peazip because of Winzip says the files are corrupted and only those 2 extract the files. San thank you a lot for the lovely sets
I use Peazip for all of my archives, I don't know why Winzip fails to extract some of them... maybe it's time to move to open source software :p

HELLO BEAUTIFUL
(TWISTYS)

file type: .mp4
resolution: 1280x720 pixels
length: 8':53''
file size: 223 MB