Kimberly Kato (KissesFromKimi) - sets & videos

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
as requested by @user1929381

here is a reup of the Kimberly Kato sets from FTV, to be honest I found I uploaded only the first part of her material back in 2015, so I have reupped her BEAUTY TURNED 18 - part II sets and I have uploaded (for the first time) the BEAUTY TURNED 18 - part I sets. As told earlier, I haven't got the videos :(

BEAUTY TURNED 18
PART 1

A MATURE LOOK

53 pics
1064x1600 pixels
16 MB

INTIMATE SIDE

69 pics
1064x1600 pixels
21 MB

NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL

89 pics
1064x1600 pixels
33 MB

SUNSET SEXY

47 pics
1064x1600 pixels
16 MB

TEEN NEXT DOOR

67 pics
1064x1600 pixels
18 MB

thank you but is it possible for the digital desire ones too and may i ask how i can change my profile pic from the L in a pic

Last edited by a moderator:

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
thank you but is it possible for the digital desire ones too and may i ask how i can change my profile pic from the L in a pic
I still have the DD sets, I will reup as soon as possible. About the "how to change my avatar" question: you will have the opportunity to do that once you'll get the "full member" status

SAN

does any also have her Twistys and Hustler sets and maybe the sets of her starting days from X-art because those are very nice sets and SAN you can upload when you have the time for it

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
does any also have her Twistys and Hustler sets and maybe the sets of her starting days from X-art because those are very nice sets and SAN you can upload when you have the time for it
I have got the videos from Twistys (I don't know if there were picsets too in the past, because I recently trashed my Twistys oldies archive) and the 3 sets from X-art. I had something from Hustler but they were kind of previews and have been lost after a recent OS upgrade. Just a couple of things:

• next time you have a request for new material, please use the appropriate requests section (only re-up requests inside threads not older than 1 week are allowed)
  • stop complaining about FF, inside this board we have a mandatory filehosting rule, so that people can easily download everything by purchasing one single premium account (I have never used and will never use mirrors)
SAN