Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

DR. SAVANNA FOX IS SMOKING HOT!!!!
SHE GETS HER LEGS FUCKED LIKE CRAZY..
THEN SHE POUNDS OUT A MASSIVE EJACULATION FROM HER PATIENT!!!

Dr. Savanna Fox is seeing a Patient for the first time..to try and help him with his addiction to cigarrette smoking. As often happens...male Patients of Dr. Fox are VERY distracted by the fact that she is..well..SMOKING HOT!!!!! Dr. Fox is wearing fishnet Stockings, and She has Her Legs crossed, as She asks the patients some preliminary questions. The Patient doesn't even hear what Dr. Fox is asking him..as he is way to focused on Her Legs and Feet. Dr. Fox puts down Her note pad and teels the patient that the only way he will get over the fact that Her legs are Spectacular..is to fuck them!!! So Dr. Fox instructs the Patient to take off his clothes..and Fuck Her Legs!!!! The Patient Fucks her Legs in many positions..until Dr. Fox decides it's time to force an Ejaculation.at which point, She sits on him and makes him Surrender a MASSIVE CUMSHOT!!! Now, they can focus on their session...

Info:
File Size: 694 MB
Extension: Windows Media
Format: WMV3
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:37
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

8505 JERKY GIRLS DOCTOR FOX.wmv

pesda

Impulse arrives at the scene of a strange energy signature when stunning interstellar warrior Galactica emerges from the shadows. The fastest man alive, Impulse darts around the room, daring the alien conquerer to catch him. But with a mighty stomp of her boot, the cocky young hero loses his balance and fumbles to the floor. She digs her knee into his chest and chuckles, amused to find that the young of yet another species are so overconfident and easily defeated.

Impulse awakes restrained, Galactica inspecting her prize. She tells the helpless hero that since he doesn't know how to use his power, she's going to take it from him. More over, he's going to want her to do it. With every load she extracts from the naive superhero, Galactica grows stronger and more powerful. As she alternates riding his face and his cock, she tells Impulse of her plans to rule the planet like a goddess, and he will just be the first of many heroes to surrender his powers to her.

Info:
File Size: 1.06 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:42:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 60.000 FPS, 3444 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8506 Galactica Defeats and Drains Impulse.mp4

pesda

Young Melissa sneaks into her daddy's room to watch him sleep. She knows it's wrong, but she has started to feel differently about him, has begun to have urges that that are new and confusing.
As she looks down on his peaceful slumber, inhaling the familiar musk that floods her memory with times when he had bounced her on his knee and tucked her into bed, her usual feeling of paternal affection are usurped by strange, new desires. She feels a heat flare up between her legs, a wetness in her panties, as she pulls the covers back to reveal more of the older man's body.

Info:
File Size: 592 MB
Duration: 00:15:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5165 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 149 kb/s

Download Links:

8507 The Tabooddhist Melissa Moore My Precious.mp4

pesda

Relationships can be hard! Not knowing who you can fully trust, and if that person really loves you enough to not break your heart.

I love my lil sis, but to be honest.she has a history of going after the "bad boy", and for being naive in believing the lie's that boys give her just to get into her pants. But one thing she knows is that, I would never lie to her. So when she found out that her latest scumbag boyfriend cheated on her, she came right to me.

It just so happened that I was on the outs with my girlfriend as well, so I suggested that we have a beverage or two together..to help us both get our minds off .

After a few beverages, we were both on my bed rolling around laughing our asses off! You could tell that my sis was forgetting about her douche boyfriend, and me with my girlfriend.

Info:
File Size: 607 MB
Duration: 00:24:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3283 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 156 kb/s

Download Links:

8508 Fuck Dating Other People.mp4

pesda

Sis stop..this is embarrassing. Give that back to me!

Lol..no this is too funny. Tell me what you are studying??

No..I don't want to say!

Why are you looking at a stupid fake diagram of a vagina? If you really want to pass your test, you should look at the real thing. Here look at my vagina..

Should we be doing this??

You want to pass..don't you? Look, the clitoris is right here. Do you want to touch my clit? Here..I'll spread it open so you can see more inside.

You are so wet. Do you like when I touch you?

Yes, but you can't tell anybody.

Trust me.. I won't tell anyone!

Info:
File Size: 520 MB
Duration: 00:21:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3283 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 153 kb/s

Download Links:

8509 Siss Spreads her Female Anatomy.mp4

pesda

Gina Valentine is a sexy young Latina. She is home alone while her Mom is away and starts going through the new man in the houses belongings. She finds something from her step father's past. A mold of his cock. The all natural teen finally sees what her Mom finds so attractive about this man. Gina wants the full treatment her Mommy gets. She sucks and fucks his big cock and sucks every drop of cum out of his balls she can get inside of her warm mouth.

Info:
File Size: 941 MB
Duration: 00:15:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 296 kb/s

Download Links:

8520 Gina Valentina Is Curious About Cock.part1.rar
8520 Gina Valentina Is Curious About Cock.part2.rar

pesda

I know you like my feet daddy. You even told me they were much prettier than mommies. Maybe if I start to massage you with them we can cut my study time in half? Please papa! I wanna use my feet to make you cum ������

Info:
File Size: 433 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:59:05
Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 850 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

8521 Sami Parker Fathers Foot Fetish.mp4

pesda

Violet Star is a young girl but her body is all grown up. Her Mommy has walked out on her and her step daddy and so it's now time for her to take on some of the responsibilities of her Mother. At first the teenage girl thinks she will be cooking and cleaning, but her step father has other plans in mind. He has watched her run around the house showing off her big natural boobs for months. The older she gets the sluttier she dresses, and it's now time for her to fulfill the responsibilities of the woman of the house. The young girl is shown how to properly please a man with her mouth. Then her panties are removed and her legs are spread. Violet has her tight shaved pussy filled up with her step fathers cock. She secretly loves every moment of being used as a jerk off tool, and is smiling with a face full of cum excited to take care of her step daddy every day from now on.

Info:
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:17:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 304 kb/s

Download Links:

8522 Violet Star Needs To Grow Up.part1.rar
8522 Violet Star Needs To Grow Up.part2.rar
8522 Violet Star Needs To Grow Up.part3.rar

pesda

Custom clip. Last time I promised Tay a blowjob, I left him high and dry, with blue balls! I'm surprised he's willing to try again. This time, however, I won't lie about the outcome, no. I'm very honest. this BJ will be his last! The sheer hotness of it will cause his heart to give out. I will literally suck the life out him but, not before he signs everything he owns, everything he's worth, and his hefty life insurance policy over to me! Would you d1e for the chance to get a blowjob from these luscious puffy lips? Would you give up your life just to feel my warm, wet mouth wrapped around you? Tay would! And he will! Hahaha.

Info:
File Size: 190 MB
Duration: 00:12:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2003 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

8523 Princess Rene Tays Ultimate Seduction Brother.mp4

pesda

Good morning uncle, ooops I forgot to set a place for Auntie. Oh she's still sleeping? That means it's just the 2 of us and just thinking about your cock has me so wet. C'mon, she won't here us while I take care of that morning wood for you. Your cock is so hard already I know what you were thinking. Mmmmm you taste so good Uncle, I can't wait to get that big load in my mouth. Oh my that was alot, I'm gonna go kiss Auntie and see if she notices!!

Info:
File Size: 435 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7949 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8525 Hope Harper While Auntie Is Sleeping.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.