Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

Daddys been going out of town so much lately I get pretty lonely and sleep in his bed. This time when he left I decided to redo his room a bit and make it more for me. I did my best to wait for him to come home but I fell asleep in the bed. I woke up to Daddy standing there looking a bit upset. We started bickering and soon we were wrestling on the bed. Daddy pinned me and started stripping me while he teased my pussy. Before long we were locked in an intense 69 where I almost him with my juices. Daddy flipped me over and started fucking me until I came again. He really started pounding me then and soon he blew a nice load all over my ass. If this is what happens when Daddy punishes me for changing his room I'll keep doing it!!!!

Info:
File Size: 698 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8002 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8526 Hope Harper When Daddy Came Home.part1.rar
8526 Hope Harper When Daddy Came Home.part2.rar

pesda

Since I received the disappointing note from your teacher, I've been doing some thinking. This is tough for me to say, but you're going to have to learn. It seems like you don't realize how serious of an issue this actually is. Mommy thinks you need a reality check. A plan is going to be put into place a.s.a.p. I have decided you are to get spankings every Saturday morning. The harshness will depend solely on your behavior throughout the week.. have you gotten in trouble at school.. have you talked back or been resistant to me.. have you completed and turned in all of your homework? Every Saturday morning, I will wake you up and order you to the living room at once. I will use whichever tools I deem necessary on that specific Saturday. Wether it be paddle.. stick.. belt.. barehand.. You will receive the spanks exactly how I feel they are due. Today, you will be receiving 100 spanks. 50 will be administered with the paddle; the second with the belt. Do not try to fight these Tyler, or it will be much.. MUCH worse. You are the decider of your own destiny from now on.

Info:
File Size: 457 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:15:09
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3997 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 213 kb/s

Download Links:

8527 Jasmine Rose Saturday Spankings.mp4

pesda

It Changed My Life Forever
Dear Diary,

I had been away at school a few weeks and I was really missing Daddy. When he was finally able to come see me I was super excited. I dressed in daddys favorite fishnet outfit and brushed me hair nervously anticipating his arrival.

It wasn't long after he got therre that I got what I wanted, his hard cock in my mouth. Daddy didn't waste anytime and soon had me riding him til I came. Daddy was pretty excited too cause as soon as he bent me over he pounded me til he came inside me.

Unfortunately I hadn't been taking my pills and he creampied me on the day of ovulation so I wound up pregnant. I stayed away for several months but theres no denying my desires anymore.

Info:
File Size: 663 MB
Duration: 00:11:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7947 kb/s

Download Links:

8528 Taboo Diaries Sadie Holmes The Night Daddy Came.part1.rar
8528 Taboo Diaries Sadie Holmes The Night Daddy Came.part2.rar

pesda

I love the holidays especially since the whole family comes in to town to celebrate. Uncle Jack is usually one of the first to arrive and this year was no different. As soon as he got here I got so excited and things got out of hand quick. I unzipped his pants and sucked his cock a bit but he knew what I really wanted. Uncle Jack gave me all the attention I was craving and pounded my pussy til I was shaking. After a few more orgasms Uncle Jack exploded all over my back and it was soo hot. I can't wait to see what happens when my sisters arrive.

Info:
File Size: 751 MB
Duration: 00:12:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7951 kb/s

Download Links:

8529 Hope Harper Uncle Jack Is Back.part1.rar
8529 Hope Harper Uncle Jack Is Back.part2.rar

pesda

Hey little brother, I'm getting ready for work but since we're alone I kinda wanna have some fun! I haven't been spending enough time with you so I'm gonna make up for it right now. See your cock was already excited to see me again!! You get so hard when I lick and suck the head it's crazy. There you go little brother cum all over my hands.. Does that make up for it a bit? I'll sneak in your room later and we'll have even more fun!!!

Info:
File Size: 447 MB
Duration: 00:07:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7949 kb/s

Download Links:

8530 Hope Harper Were Alone Little Brother.mp4

pesda

Its so nice when i go looking for daddy and he is right where i want him!! Moms out and about and i no how much she hates when we put our feet on her table how about i climb all over it and play with my pussy let me suck your cock while im on all 4. Im going to fuck you so hard daddy while you just sit back with your feet propped up!!

Info:
File Size: 916 MB
Duration: 00:15:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7953 kb/s

Download Links:

8531 Hope Harper What Would Mommy Say.part1.rar
8531 Hope Harper What Would Mommy Say.part2.rar

pesda

Tiffany is doing Yoga in the living room with her yoga tape on. Her brother comes in and grabs the remote and changes the channel to something else. Tiffany screams at him and lunges at him to get the remote and they start arguing and wrestling. Tiffany, pinning her brother down, realizes he has a boner! She decides she's going to "jerk the pervert out of him", but after stroking his cock for a few seconds, she decides he isn't worthy of her hands.. so she uses her feet.

Info:
File Size: 433 MB
Duration: 00:11:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5099 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8532 Tiffany Watson Jerks The Pervert Out Of Footjob.mp4

pesda

You show up to the building you own to collect rent for each studio. Walking past one of the doors, you notice Tiffany stretching and doing yoga on her own. You start watching her bend, and stretch, and you notice her delicate feet. You can't help but stare, until she flips over onto her back and realizes you're standing there watching. She starts yelling at you, but you tell her you need rent and she's 4 days late already. She notices you're having a hard time not looking at her feet, so she decides to use them into getting out of paying you.

Info:
File Size: 242 MB
Duration: 00:10:29
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3027 kb/s

Download Links:

8533 Tiffany Watson Yoga Foot Job Hand Job Combo.mp4

pesda

I think I may have started something that I can't stop. Lately my 19 yr old daughter and I have been spending a lot of time together, and bonding very closely. I really don't let her drink much (cause she is under 21), but recently we have been watching a lot of sports together.and it's hard not to drink while enjoying the games, so I admit that I have let her take the occasional sip here and there.

Maybe I'm the one who had too much alcohol, but after one of the baseball games that went extra innings deep into the night, we got to talking and we both shared some very intimate conversations. Somehow we got onto the topic of sexual intercourse, and before I knew it.one thing led to another, and I found myself making out with my daughter!

It was one of the steamiest kisses I have experienced in a long time! I don't know if it was the alcohol, or just maybe it was just that I knew how wrong it was to be having an X-rated conversation my daughter.who by the way was wearing her pajamas which consist of a thin t-shirt that was almost see-through with no bra, that feel off her shoulder, and then little booty shorts that barely covered her butt cheeks.

After a few min's of heavy kissing, I quickly came to my senses and told her that we couldn't continue. She begged me to keep going, and showed me how wet I had made her. Somehow I had the power to say no, told her to go to her room..and then I went into my bathroom and rubbed out the most powerful jerk job of my life, cumming everywhere!

The problem is. Now she thinks its fun, and whenever we are alone she tries to temp me into doing what I so wanted to do the other night!

Watch as she teases and torments her poor father into saying yes and him succumbing to stick his hard throbbing cock deep inside her wet willing pussy. All while her mother is in bed in the other room!

Info:
File Size: 236 MB
Format: 20
Resolution: 800 x 450
Duration: 00:19:13
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 800x, 20.000 FPS, 1564 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download Links:

8534 Makenna Blue Your Mom Finally Went to Bed.mp4

pesda

Your Mistress need to satisfied her self today..and use her devoted slave..YOU.for her dirty games! She start to tease you...she knows you would do anything just to be close to her..just to have a bit of her attention! She command you to watching her..all that body.those high boots..but.today your Mistress in not in mood to torturing you.no.she has only one interest..your sperm..she want it.feel that worm juice and swallow all of it! She command you to take out your cock and make it hard.yes.she wants it rock hard before she will take you!!! Watch how she teases you.play with her whip..and do all she asking you for.otherwise..you'll be punished!!! You promise to her, you'll be devoted.best slave..SO BE IT!!!..Mmmm..that's the way she like it.so big..so swollen dick to fulfill her mouth! To play with you!!! Yes...give me your cock slave!!! I'm gonna blow your brain out!!! So tasty..just the way your Mistress likes it! But.here is something I'm gonna trying on you my slave...my fingers just slide to you asshole..and then.slide them in.one.two! Yes.massage your prostate...fingering your ass during I suck that hard cock of your! There is nothing you can do about it.that's how your Mistress gonna make you cum today! Sucking and teasing your cock with her tongue..lick your balls and keep fingering..keep massage your prostate! Mmm..you are loving it.look.your cock got so hard..so fucking full.is look like it will explode! But not yet! ..Stand up.I said stand up.and push your cock to me! Good.now.open your legs...the massage inside you will continue..I can't have enough of that cock! But here is the time..time for my juice..time to completely satisfied your Mistress! Come on slave..give me your sperm.NOW.with the fingers in your ass and tongue teasing...cum in my mouth! Mmmm..Your Mistress love that juice of yours...swallow..all of it!!! Good slave!!!

Info:
File Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:29:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5114 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

8535 Your Mistress satisfaction is blowing her slave cock.part1.rar
8535 Your Mistress satisfaction is blowing her slave cock.part2.rar
8535 Your Mistress satisfaction is blowing her slave cock.part3.rar

pesda

Even you know or you can imagine.how bad feeling is to be or to go to the hospital. With all the doctors and nurses just coming and steering at you!!!
But not today!!! Everybody had or still having the dreams about nurses..beautiful..helpful.sexy.slutty!!! And your fantasy coming true!!! YES.with me..playing your slutty nurse all your dreams..even the naughtiest one!!!
Do you like what you see??? Do you getting hard just to watching your sexy nurse!!! Who is here only and only for you and for comforting you! I wish to make you feel relaxed.just watch.a hottest teasing in your life!!! With the tight, white, shiny dress.look deep into your eyes..and you know..most intense oral servitude is about to begin.

Mmmm..what a beautiful cock..so big.so swollen..so rock hard.only from the tease!!! Honey.this was just a begging. Feel now my juicy lips.sucking up on your cock..my wet tongue licking all your hard dick and balls! You couldn't imagine the pleasure so intense like my lips.mouth.tongue giving to you right now!!! How I know it??? I feel.your cock getting so juicy.so full of precum juice! Mmmm..love it.just taste amazing!!!
So good I want more and more of you!!! Switching between the best sucking techniques.suck your real deep.then just tease your head with my tongue and suck again!!! Your fantasy was nothing compering to the feeling I'm giving you right now!!!
I feel how rock hard your cock it and now..rubbing harder and harder my tongue on your cock..start to feel your pressure..your cock start to pumping!!! Yeah..cum baby.cum!!! I want to feel your load.your warm, white milk!!! Cum and I'll play with your cum for you!!! Mmmmm.very tasty!!!

Info:
File Size: 899 MB
Duration: 00:15:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7996 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

8536 Kathia Nobili Slutty nurse naughties.part1.rar
8536 Kathia Nobili Slutty nurse naughties.part2.rar

pesda

Layla has been thinking about leaving her brother for a while. She was sucking my dick and he came home unexpectedly. Layla being the awesome girlfriend she is let's him watch me pound her on the couch, on the coffee table and on the kitchen table where they eat dinner every night. I end up cumming on her tight, little pussy and she eats it with delight

Info:
File Size: 634 MB
Duration: 00:17:16
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

Download Links:

8538 Fucking Layla in front of her Brother.part1.rar
8538 Fucking Layla in front of her Brother.part2.rar

pesda

Lots of fans have asked me to bring this here and now I've delivered. Here's my 2014 GirlsGoneWild Naked Yoga scene! Enjoy this hot 5 girl hour long on milf lesbian orgy! This is the most girls I've ever had sex with at once and ALL of them are smoking hot babes!!

Info:
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:52:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2948 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 55.7 kb/s

Download Links:

8539 Jeri Lynn Naked Yoga Class.part1.rar
8539 Jeri Lynn Naked Yoga Class.part2.rar
8539 Jeri Lynn Naked Yoga Class.part3.rar

pesda

Okay, I'm here what's the project, son? History fair again already? Ugh alright, how can I help? Egypt sounds like fun - what's your project? Wow - making a mummy sounds interesting! Wait you want to make ME a mummy? Son, that's silly. How can you bring mom to the history fair? Oh, I see you're going to take photos of the 'mummy' for your project. Okay, I'm in wrap me up. I don't see why I should have to be naked, son, that's just not necessary - you can 'mummy' mom in my nightie okay? Well, get to wrapping. This is going to take forever. Young man! Get your hands off your mother and stop being weird let's finish up this project mom's getting uncomfortable. Stop that - stop grabbing at your mother - you're going to make me fall! What are you doing now? I think this has gone a little too far, son, and mom's getting mad. Why are you wrapping up my ankles? I said stop! Son, put your pants back on right now! Stop it, this instant I don't know what's gotten into you, but this is very inappropriate. Stop touching your penis oh god, baby don't touch your mother there.

Info:
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:12:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

Download Links:

8540 Mom Helps with School Project.mp4

pesda

Like a good parent, we fathers need to check up on our daughters from time to time to make sure they aren't doing anything inappropriate. I have a beautiful 18 yr old daughter, and I know how many scummy internet predators there are out there, so I need to protect her from pervy horny guys.

But when I confronted her about it, she quickly realized that I couldn't stop myself from looking at the pics.and that I liked seeing my daughter naked. She knew that her mother wouldn't approve of this, and had me caught. This must have turned her on because instead of turning me in to her mother.she decided to let me look at her naked body in person, and let me touch her in all her private places.

Info:
File Size: 366 MB
Duration: 00:15:20
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3184 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download Links:

8544 Madelyn Monroe Daughter Snap Chatting her Snatch.mp4

pesda

My sister got home from college the other day and all she does is go out drinking.
Usually I'd say that there's nothing wrong with that, but she gets pretty wild when she gets some alcohol in her system.but not for me to say anything.until now!

This past weekend she must have gotten extra wild as I noticed a scratch on our father's car that wasn't there before. She must have hit it when she was pulling into the driveway last night. When I walk into the living room, I see her totally completely out on the couch with a blanket covering her legs. She is definitely hungover, I doubt she'll wake up.

I'm about to go on my way, when I catch a glimpse of her exposed nipple popping out from her tank top. Not going to lie, I have always thought my sis was
hot, and I see her post almost naked pics on her Instagram account all the time. This is the perfect opportunity for me to finally see her naked!

So I begin to pull her shirt to the side to fully expose her nipple, and to my surprise it's pierced!! I'm sure our parents would freak out on her if they ever found out about the piercings. But now I can't just stop at seeing her nipples, I must see more! So I begin to lift up up her dress.and she is not wearing any underwear. I can see her pubic hair around her fat pussy lips!

The rush
of adrenaline of sneaking dirty looks at my unsuspecting sis, has giving me a raging hard on, so I decide to pull it out and start stroking away. But of course, sis wakes up and catches me jerking off to her exposed pussy. She's not happy at all, but then I tell her about the scratch on the car. Instantly, she knew it was from her driving last night.

"You
won't tell mom and dad, right?" she says to me. "I won't tell them if you play with yourself in front of me". I love being the one that has the upper hand. Now I can get her to do whatever I want just so that she won't get in trouble.

Added: 3/27/17

After I convince her to give me some head, she seems to start to enjoy fucking her brother. She even said I have a nice cock!! I get her
to tell me that she wants my dick inside her, turning me on even more.

I knew my sis was a bit of slut, but I never expected her to fuck her own brother!! Her pussy made me want to cum so quick, I had no idea just how good my sisters pussy really was until I was inside her. Watch me slide in and of her and release my huge load onto her stomach.

Info:
File Size: 474 MB
Duration: 00:19:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3283 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download Links:

8545 Carter Cruise in.mp4

pesda

Your sister always makes a huge deal about your birthday. She says it's the best day of her life because she remembers the day you were born so well. So today she has something really big planned for you. usually she makes you a huge cake and figures out the perfect gift to get you.somehow she always knows exactly what you want. But today feels different. She giggles and crawls into your bed first thing in the morning. You guys have been doing this with each other since you could walk. But you're 18 today.and sometimes you feel a little strange when your big sister climbs into bed with you.your cock gets hard from being so close to her and you feel guilty and ashamed. You can't really focus on what she's saying.something about a secret. You want to know what it is, but she's hesitant. You give her a tickle and your finger grazes her breast by accident.you could feel her nipple through her shirt. She tells you that she had a baby when she was 14, before the family moved. You can't believe it.why hadn't anyone told you before? She says that it was 18 years ago today.and that's when it hits you. Your sister is actually..your mom. Suddenly things make so much sense.accept for that feeling that you're getting deep in your cock. You've always felt so connected to her. So much more than your mom.well, your grandmother. She asks, "Do you still love me?" Of course you do.you've never loved anyone more than your big sister.You mom. She leans in to give you a kiss, but she lingers. Your cock is throbbing as she kisses you again. hard. Passionately. In all the emotional and sexual confusion you start making out and touching each other. The truth is you both want to express how you really feel about each other. She wants to feel you inside her again. You want to be enveloped in her maternal body. You make love. She asks you to call her mommy. You do. And everything feels so right for the first time.

Info:
File Size: 1.60 GB
Duration: 00:22:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 116 kb/s

Download Links:

8546 Meana Wolf Family Secret II.part1.rar
8546 Meana Wolf Family Secret II.part2.rar

Status