Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

Juan walks over to his girlfriend's house ready to go trick & treating. Brandi Love answers the door and lets Juan in for some milk and cookies as Kenzie gets ready. She walks him into the kitchen and takes his shyness into her own hands. She pulls up her dress and shows him her sexy lingerie. She goes down on him before she has him in a leg lock to get her pussy licked. She starts riding him on reverse cowgirl as Kenzie walks in on them. Brandi talks Kenzie into joining them and now we get a hot threesome Brandi is teaching Juan how to fuck harder and better until he spreads his load on his gf.

Info:
File Size: 358 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:32:06
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1508 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download Links:

9783 Halloween Special With A Threesome.mp4

pesda

I bet you`re wondering why I`m getting cummed on by my stepfather. It all started when I asked for some help. You?d be surprised how far a needy stepdaughter will go to get what she wants.

Info:
File Size: 217 MB
Resolution: 720 x 400
Duration: 00:26:38
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

9784 Brenna Sparks Dont Ground Me Just Love Me.mp4

pesda

What, you thought you could cum in my mouth and get away with it? No way, baby. You should know by now that you're not allowed to cum in my mouth.but Rocco is. His bull cock is so big and fat, and tastes so good.

You're going to kneel right there with your cock out and watch me suck Rocco's great big dick; watch me see how deep I can take him down my throat.mmm.

What's the matter, honey? Jealous? Lonely over there all by yourself?.

I know how you can join in - ha! - yes, I do. You're going to suck Rocco's cock tonight, baby, and I'm going to watch. That's right.open wide for Rocco's strange cock..no telling where it's been. Mmm.watching you suck that big dick makes me horny - get over here and fuck me, Rocco, while my hubby watches.

Ahh, it's nice to get fucked properly, by a rock-hard dick that won't blow it's load in ten seconds.

Rocco's stud cock is buried in my pussy, fucking me hard from behind, when I come.fuck! That's a big cock.and now it's all wet and sticky. Hmm, I guess you're going to have to lick it clean, baby. I know! I'm going to have Rocco cum in your mouth tonight - that'll teach you.

Say 'aahhh' for Rocco's cum.

Info:
File Size: 168 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:16:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1326 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

9785 Mrs Mischief Open Wide For Roccos Cock.mp4

pesda

Scene One: A milf for his life

Her husband's been . After looking through his things Cory finds out that he owed a lot of money to a loan shark. Her idiot husband is going to get himself unless she does something. With love for her husband in her heart she visits the loan shark to ask for more time.

"What are you doing?" She pleads as the loan shark touches her leg. He knows how much her husband owes and promises of money aren't going to be enough. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way" He tells her grabbing her pussy. He makes her get to her knees and suck his cock, the good little housewife sucking and fucking to save her husband. She even gives up her tight little ass in the hopes that this will be enough. When the man cums all over her face she thinks it will all be over. "Bring me my fucking money in a month" He yells at her.

Scene Two: Milf always pays her debts

It's been an month and Cory has no where near enough money to pay for her husband. Putting on a tight dress she hopes she can workout the same deal as before. When the mobster asks for the cash she pulls up her dress to show her naked pussy. "I don't have the money right now. I hope this will give me an extra 30 days." She whimpers.

"Looks like something we can work out" He tells her taking her to the bathroom and forcing her to the floor. Cory sucks the mobsters cock feeling worse and worse about it as she does. What a whore she's become for her husband, bending herself over the sink and letting a stranger fuck her pussy and ass. He has her clean his cock before dumping his disgusting load all over her face. "You have one month to pay us back or your going to be my private whore you understand?" He leaves her destroyed on the floor. How is she ever going to get that much money.

Scene Three: My Husbands Wake

"If there's anything you need" He says to Cory touching her ass as she gets ready. Her husbands wake is going right outside the bedroom and he has the audacity to touch her. "You're married! Get your hands off of me pervert, it's your brother's wake" Cory screams at him and makes him leave. But as she looks in the mirror a plan forms in her head.

Her husband left her nothing but bills when he died and her rich bother in law has always had the hots for her. Just as he's about to leave the wake she confronts him and tells him he can finger her for 500 dollars. At first he's shocked, but as Cory pulls up her dress to show him her naked pussy he can't help but touch her hot wet pussy lips.

She bring him to the bedroom and tells him for 500 more he can fuck her mouth. Her tight red lips curl around him as she puts all her sad feelings into lust. A part of her thinks what she's doing is so wrong, but after her husbands she just stopped giving a fuck. Cory opens her legs and looks into his eyes. "For a thousand you can stick that cock inside me"

Without hesitation he pulls down his pants and fucks her hot pussy. Slapping her ass and making her moan with his hard cock. He puts his hand around her throat and fucks her viciously on his brother's bed. He always hated his brother and this feels like some sick revenge. "For 2000 you can be the first man to ever fuck my ass" Cory says. In a final act of vengeance he fucks his brother's wife's tight little ass hole and makes her scream in pain and pleasure. Cory gets to her knees and takes his big load all over her mourning face. Is she a bad girl with cum dripping down her face or just a whore.

Info:
File Size: 343 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3010 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

9786 Cory Chase Gamblers Wife.mp4

pesda

After catching my sweet Brother flirting with some random guy, she tries to come on to me! Her own father! Clearly she did not have a clear mind at the time. I get her back in the house before her mother realizes she had disappeared in the first place. Then by complete mistake, I see my fully naked Brother in the shower. I watched for longer than a father should, but I couldn't control myself. She's grown so much and my attraction for her has become more intense. Watch as I finally get in bed with my little girl and have her grind on me until I shoot my load right down her throat!

Info:
File Size: 382 MB
Extension: AVI
Format: H264
Resolution: 856 x 480
Duration: 00:21:46
Video: AVC, 856x, 29.970 FPS, 2174 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

9787 Kriss Kiss Sister Rides and Gives An Awesome Blowjob To Brother.avi

pesda

On this relaxing family vacation, I catch my sister sneaking off with some guy she just met. When I tell her she owes me one for lying to our parents, she thinks I'm joking around. But this time I'm not, and I was pretty jealous that my younger sister is getting more action than I am. It took some convincing, but I finally get her to take off her skimpy clothes for me. I'm sure if mom and dad knew how much of a little whore their princess was being, they'd cut her off so quick! The only way I'll keep her secret is if she fucks me before our parents get home!

Info:
File Size: 343 MB
Duration: 00:19:38
Video: AVC, 856x, 30.000 FPS, 2176 kb/s

Download Links:

9788 Kriss Kiss Sister Gets Fucked Hard And Squirts.avi

pesda

Is this your phone??

Yeah why do you have it?

I found it. But I saw something pretty weird

You went through my phone?! Not cool!

There's pictures of me in the shower!!

It's not like we're fully related anyway, what's the big deal if I see you naked?

I don't want you to have my nudes on your phone! I'm deleting all of these pictures. And I'm going to tell your dad about this!

C'mon don't do that! You know he'll be pissed at me.. Plus you are super hot..

Oh yeah? Maybe we can work something out.

Watch as my hot step sister teases me and strips down to her bare ass! She makes me look at her pretty pussy lips as my punishment for taking pictures of her while she was in the shower. I beg her to not tell my dad and that I'm sorry! But once she noticed me growing beneath my shorts, she couldn't keep her hands off! My step sister sucks me off so good and fucks me until I shoot my load all over her face!

Info:
File Size: 354 MB
Duration: 00:20:35
Video: AVC, 856x, 29.970 FPS, 2174 kb/s

Download Links:

9789 Kriss Kiss Sister Fucks Brother While Dad Is Working In Next Room.avi

pesda

You're a college student who has returned home to surprise your parents. You arrived while they were out of town. Happy to have the house to yourself, you take advantage of the alone time. Unknown to you, however, your busty neighbor has been called over to feed the cat. You're completely surprised when she walks in on you jerking off. You're even more surprised when your neighbor offers to help.

Info:
File Size: 367 MB
Duration: 00:11:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 4405 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

Download Links:

9790 Lovely Lilith Neighbor Catches You Jerking Off.mp4

pesda

Scene One: Robins

Wunder Woman and Super Gurl rush to Robin's house on an emergency call. But instead of finding Robin they only find her mask, two butt plugs, and a note. They must put the plugs inside themselves and masturbate if they ever want to see Robin again.

The two most powerful women in the world have no choice and no fear as they help each other push the cold metal into their tight asses.

Scene Two: What friends do

What's happening to me? Super Gurl asks as a feeling of heat washes over her body. She can't control herself and reaches for her pussy. Wunder Woman reaches out and gropes her friends breasts, the butt plugs poisoning their bodies.

They try to stop kissing each other, touching each other, rubbing themselves. Their wills are broken and they both cum. Orgasming, they freeze in place like dolls waiting for their owners return.

Scene Three:Lasso of fuck

Their new owner Junior commands them to be sex slaves and breaks them from their trance. Yes master They chant. They kiss at his command, their bodies and minds completely under his control.

Super Gurl pulls off Wunder Woman's clothes and gets her ready to be fucked. Wunder Woman looks lustfully up at the edge of the bed and moans at the hard cock is thrusted inside her tight pussy. She licks Super Gurl's pussy, and both super heroines are little more than slutty whores for their master.

Scene Four: Yes master Junior

The butt plugs have done their work and Junior takes Wunder Woman's ass virginity. She screams in pleasure. They are so desperate for their master to cum, to make him happy. Oh yeah, impregnate me, I want to feel it inside my pussy Wunder Woman moans. He cums inside of her, filling her with his seed and making her cum and tighten on his cock. He freezes them like dolls to play with later as cum oozes out of Wunder Woman's body. The perfect sex dolls.

Info:
File Size: 1.30 GB
Extension: Windows Media
Format: WMV3
Duration: 00:27:17
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7000 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 361 kb/s

Download Links:

9791 Aaliyah Taylor in Wunder Woman.part1.rar
9791 Aaliyah Taylor in Wunder Woman.part2.rar

pesda

You work in the special collections department at a university, and a colleague asks you to come by on your way out of the office to give her your opinion on something. When you get there, she shows you a strange book that appeared in the stacks. She can't find it in the department's system, but she was able to track its origins, leading her to discover its sordid history. It seems as though the book's appearance through history has been linked to the occurrence of sex cults. She tells you this with an air of professionalism, but her hands flutter across her neck, towards her blouse.

She unbuttons the top button, her eyes flashing something nearing lust at you. She continues, telling you that you have to destroy it. Her hands move further down, unbuttoning her blouse completely as she explains to you the dire consequences that could arise if you don't end this now. She slips out of her skirt, somewhere between oblivious and lost in lust, as she implores you to take out your cock. She seems possessed by the power of the tome before her as she slides her panties to the side and exposes her smooth wet slit, finger fucking her quim with her thigh high clad legs spread across her computer chair. You comply, but you can't tell why. This is highly unusual behavior from both of you, but you've always wanted to fuck her and there's a drive to spill your seed on her tongue that you can't quite grasp.she gets on her knees and begs for your cum, holding her tongue out and moaning. "Please," she begs, "feed me your seed."

Info:
File Size: 665 MB
Duration: 00:15:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5705 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

9792 Bettie Bondage Ancient Texts and Codices.part1.rar
9792 Bettie Bondage Ancient Texts and Codices.part2.rar

pesda

Your mom gets up from bed every night and walks through the house in just her panties to use the bathroom. It drives you crazy! She looks so hot, you often follow her and peek through the crack in the bathroom door to watch her. Watching her go, without her knowing, seeing her relieve herself as you spy on her, makes you so hard. Every time you have to hurry back to your room and jerk off to thoughts of your mother pissing while you watch!

Except tonight.tonight, she sees you through the door! You think for sure you're in trouble, but she pushes the door open a little and tells you she knows you've been watching. That she leaves the door open a little for you to see her. She admits that she loves it, loves the way you watch, as she spreads her legs and you watch her go. She tells you to take out your cock and stroke, rubbing her dripping pussy while you run your hand up and down your cock. Her eyes are locked on your rigid cock as she asks you to come closer. You can't believe this is happening!

She takes you into her mouth, telling you how much she loves your cock and wants your cum, every once in a while letting go a trickle of piss, rubbing her wet pussy juice and pee on her fingers and rubbing it across your cock before licking it off. Her dirty talk is filthy and her throat takes you so deep, you moan as she pulls you out of her mouth and strokes you off onto her lips, purring her satisfaction at being coated in her son's cum.

Info:
File Size: 772 MB
Duration: 00:17:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5940 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

9793 Mom Blows You While She Pees.part1.rar
9793 Mom Blows You While She Pees.part2.rar

pesda

Your mother has taken you and your younger brother on a trip to DC for spring break, to check out the museums and monuments and spend some time together. At 18, you should be annoyed at all this uninterrupted family time but honestly, you're thrilled. The thing is, you and your mom have gotten really close in the last year or so. Really close.and you didn't intend for it to happen, but you've realized recently that you're very attracted to her. Your own mother. At first you couldn't tell if you were imagining her reciprocation of your little advances, but this vacation proved it. Especially last night, when she checked with you about her outfit for dinner. She looked shy, like the girls back at home you date. You kissed her on the cheek, lingering a bit, and watched her flush as you pulled back, your hand brushing across the bare skin of her shoulder. You know it now. You know what your mother wants.

You could barely sleep so at 6 am you go into her bed in the hotel suite and sit on the side, watching her. You reach out, rubbing her legs, watching as she moves and shifts beneath your fingers, begging you to let her sleep just a few more minutes as you persist, rubbing her calves and further.shifting the blanket to reveal the tiny white lace thong she wore to bed. Her breasts pore out of her tank top, one even slips out as she begs you to let her slip in a bit.it's vacation after all.

When finally she awakens fully, you move your hands further up, pressing and massaging her, bringing down her defenses as you watch her get more and more aroused.and frightened. She knows what you want. And you can tell she wants it to. It's thrilling, and wrong. Your heart races as you watch your mothers face change, her resistance disappears as she slips down her thong and parts her legs for you.

Info:
File Size: 955 MB
Duration: 00:23:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5434 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

9794 Bettie Bondage The Trip to DC.part1.rar
9794 Bettie Bondage The Trip to DC.part2.rar

pesda

My brother is a virgin. He never had sex with a girl and has no idea how to get in ones panties, like no clue at all! I believe this is because he's extremely shy and reserved and has no confidence in himself, like at all. He would like to have a girlfriend but is too scared to talk to a girl or even worse, to ask her out and to get things going from there. He's spending all his time in the house, playing video games or reading and mostly isolating himself from the outside world. I'm a lot more open, socially and sexually, I had my first boyfriend a long time ago, when I was still an adolescent and am also sexually active for a while now. In the mean time I mastered my DeepThroat skills, my current boyfriend nicknamed me "deepthroat queen", I discovered a lot of fetishes and I also became very open-minded and willing to try different things. This time my brother asked me to help him, he has no idea how sex with a girl should be, he's used to masturbation, but when you masturbate you don't have to convince your hand to do it Smile) I was a bit reluctant first, because he's my brother and we never did such things together, I tried to explain him theoretically what to do, but apparently his virginity turned into a condition for him a long time ago. I don't lead my life according to the traditional morality, I could say I'm amoral because I don't like to be constrained by a set of absurd rules. So I decided immediately to offer him a BlowJob, knowing he would be impressed and also it would boost his confidence. He was a little confused and akwarded by my openness but very soon he started to enjoy what was happening to him. I was sure this will happen, and I felt special to be the first one who has sex with him. I wanted to show him my special talents so I DeepThroated his cock repeatedly, he had no idea I could do this and was very impressed. Exactly my intention! By sucking and playing with his cock I became naturally horny and started to think if it would be so wrong for us to actually have sex. I decided that I already took the step by sucking his dick, we were already involved in a sexual activity so going further would not harm anyone. I warned him not to cum inside, because this would be a real problem for myself and encouraged him to put it in and fuck me. I cannot still believe I fucked my own brother! Despite the fact he is a complete beginner he has watched some porn in his life and knew what to do, not that it would not have been quite simple: put it in, move back and forth. I liked it, well to be honest I was really excited by the idea I am fucked by my own brother so I came quickly! Because he had no experience at all we couldn't fuck a lot, like I wanted to, after giving me an orgasm he went super excited and I rubbed his cock over my boobs until he came. It was a big load, it got also in my hair and completely soaked me, it looked liked he was saving his cum a long time for this moment.

Info:
File Size: 679 MB
Duration: 00:09:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9994 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

9795 Amedee Vause A Virgin No Longer.part1.rar
9795 Amedee Vause A Virgin No Longer.part2.rar

pesda

My brother is a virgin. He never had sex with a girl and has no idea how to get in ones panties, like no clue at all! I believe this is because he's extremely shy and reserved and has no confidence in himself, like at all. He would like to have a girlfriend but is too scared to talk to a girl or even worse, to ask her out and to get things going from there. He's spending all his time in the house, playing video games or reading and mostly isolating himself from the outside world. I'm a lot more open, socially and sexually, I had my first boyfriend a long time ago, when I was still an adolescent and am also sexually active for a while now. In the mean time I mastered my DeepThroat skills, my current boyfriend nicknamed me "deepthroat queen", I discovered a lot of fetishes and I also became very open-minded and willing to try different things. This time my brother asked me to help him, he has no idea how sex with a girl should be, he's used to masturbation, but when you masturbate you don't have to convince your hand to do it Smile) I was a bit reluctant first, because he's my brother and we never did such things together, I tried to explain him theoretically what to do, but apparently his virginity turned into a condition for him a long time ago. I don't lead my life according to the traditional morality, I could say I'm amoral because I don't like to be constrained by a set of absurd rules. So I decided immediately to offer him a BlowJob, knowing he would be impressed and also it would boost his confidence. He was a little confused and akwarded by my openness but very soon he started to enjoy what was happening to him. I was sure this will happen, and I felt special to be the first one who has sex with him. I wanted to show him my special talents so I DeepThroated his cock repeatedly, he had no idea I could do this and was very impressed. Exactly my intention! By sucking and playing with his cock I became naturally horny and started to think if it would be so wrong for us to actually have sex. I decided that I already took the step by sucking his dick, we were already involved in a sexual activity so going further would not harm anyone. I warned him not to cum inside, because this would be a real problem for myself and encouraged him to put it in and fuck me. I cannot still believe I fucked my own brother! Despite the fact he is a complete beginner he has watched some porn in his life and knew what to do, not that it would not have been quite simple: put it in, move back and forth. I liked it, well to be honest I was really excited by the idea I am fucked by my own brother so I came quickly! Because he had no experience at all we couldn't fuck a lot, like I wanted to, after giving me an orgasm he went super excited and I rubbed his cock over my boobs until he came. It was a big load, it got also in my hair and completely soaked me, it looked liked he was saving his cum a long time for this moment.

Info:
File Size: 677 MB
Duration: 00:09:10

Download Links:

9796 Amedee Vause A Virgin No Longer.part1.rar
9796 Amedee Vause A Virgin No Longer.part2.rar

pesda

Info:
File Size: 683 MB
Duration: 00:09:14

Download Links:

9797 Amedee Vause A Virgin No Longer.part1.rar
9797 Amedee Vause A Virgin No Longer.part2.rar

pesda

Omg honey! I didn't know you were coming home, I didn't want you to see me like this. Ah, I'm embarrassed. Please don't tell your father I'm doing this. It's just that my 9 to 5 job is so boring and I wanted to live a little. Now I get to be able to model online and make way more money except now I'm happy! Your father just thinks I'm selling my old stuff online, if he found out, he'd be so angry with me. I know you're my son and we've always been close, so just keep this between us, okay honey? Excuse me young man, that is no way to talk to your mother! Just because I'm wearing this doesn't mean I'm just any normal girl, I am your mother and you need to turn that off. You simply cannot be turned on by looking at your mother in her fetish wear. Excuse me? Are you blackmailing me? I'm sorry honey, your dad is just going to have to find out, I could NEVER have sex with my son. Get out right now. On second thought, honey, I really can't have your dad know about this. Come here to Mommy and I'll take care of you. JUST this once though! And you can't let this ruin our relationship, okay honey? Mmm, wow such a nice cock, just like your dad. I was just going to give you a blow job, but your dick has me so wet, son, come here and fill Mommy's pussy up.

Info:
File Size: 288 MB
Duration: 00:12:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 22.05 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

9800 Lanie Love Moms Secret Job.mp4

pesda

This week Mia and I went to a Halloween party and dressed up as candy corn witches. We had a great time at the party but didn't meet anyone to take home with us. Luckily for us my son Billy's friend Elijah was at the house when we got home. I love that he's such a horny kid! We asked him if he wanted to play with us and of course he did! Duh! We started off by teasing him with our big titties and then both going down and sharing his dick. We got him so hard! While I sucked he played with Mia and then when it was my turn he finger fucked me. When we had enough of that we took turns fucking him. He can stay hard for hours. I trained him well! We loved taking turns and sharing his dick and when we made him cum we licked it all up!

Info:
File Size: 759 MB
Duration: 00:33:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

9801 Like Mother Like Daughter 16.part1.rar
9801 Like Mother Like Daughter 16.part2.rar

pesda

You and your Mother have snuck away from your family reunion. Your mom saw her feeling you up under the table and ordered you to go away before you get caught by your wife and her husband. She's going to keep everyone busy while you play. You're so glad your mom is on board with you and your Mother's relationship (Mom Watches You and Sis (HD)).

You're in the closet with your Mother as she's feeling you up talking dirty about how you almost got caught. You're hard a s a rock listening to her whispering to you while she's gently stroking you. She gets really horny and is suddenly demanding you to do as she says or she's going to tell mom. "You only take orders from me and mom, not your wife". You don't want to disappoint these two so you listen. In the distance you hear her husband calling her. She shushes you and slides your dick into her mouth. So dirty! She takes her panties off and puts them in your mouth to shut you up even more.

Once he's gone she gets on top and begins to ride. She's so hot and sweaty, it turns you on even more. Your Mother is so sexy, way better than your wife! You're so lucky! She demands you to cum inside of her. Inside? Oh man, not again! You can't help it, you have to listen to your Mother's wishes.

Info:
File Size: 450 MB
Duration: 00:07:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 8042 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 102 kb/s

Download Links:

9802 Jennifer Jade Fuck Me Now.mp4

pesda

You and your mother decided to go away for the weekend, under the guise of looking at a few school in the city. You get a place downtown, hours from home, and your both emboldened by the distance from home, holding hands and kissing as you unpack the car. You just look like a cougar and her boy toy, honestly. No one would think of the truth - how could they? It's so wrong. Laying in bed that first evening, your mother beckons you to come closer, to make love to her. Looking down at her as you press inside your own mother's wet, welcoming quim, she talks about the first time, how good it felt, how you always go so deep and hard inside her. You watch her face, a mask of pleasure, as you fuck her, as she dirty talks you. You love it when she calls herself mom, drawing attention to how dirty and wrong it all is. You love the way her pussy gushes when she talks about what a dark secret you share. She begs for your cum on her tits, you love seeing her breasts, the same ones you sucked on so innocently years before, coated in your cum. There is nothing dirtier than the love you have for your mother.

Info:
File Size: 199 MB
Duration: 00:08:52
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

9803 A Romantic Getaway.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.