Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

When my stepsister caught me masturbating while spying on her as she was doing the same I was so freaked out I was ready to do anything to have her not tell mom and dad about it. Imagine my shock when she said she was horny and wanted to fuck me. Wow! I mean she's just my stepsis, right? She's hot and she sucks dick better than a vacuum machine. This slut rode me like a cowgirl and made me cum right in her mouth. Man I love our kinky family!

Info:
File Size: 1.19 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8981 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

9824 Maya Bijou Kinky Family.part1.rar
9824 Maya Bijou Kinky Family.part2.rar
9824 Maya Bijou Kinky Family.part3.rar

pesda

Jasmine didn't do her chores, now it's time for her sex punishment. Brotherbegins by feeling her up and down in her sexy school uniform, feeling her perky breasts and kissing down to the soles of her boots. Brother takes his little girls punishment seriously and methodically interacts with all of his ladies bits and limbs. He strips her feet nibbling her succulent toes, and removes her pants and blouse. She knows the punishment is serious when he unsnaps her bra and tosses it to the floor before sucking on her quivering nipples. He eats her pussy while she stands before laying her back on the couch, attacking her feet with his tongue again. He can't get enough of her feet. He pulls out his cock and uses her feet to rub his cock to a hard mass.

Licking her pussy again, her sweet taste lingering on his tongue, he pushes his cock into her and begins fucking her, all the while keeping her feet close. He sucks her toes while making her suck his cock, she knows she's been a bad girl, she hates her punishment. Eating her ass, he props her on elbows and knees. Keeping her feet on him at all times, loving her precious feet. His balls tighten as his cock spews forth his seed on her face in final retribution. Her punishment complete, and lesson learned.

Info:
File Size: 392 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:54:56
Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 850 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 141 kb/s

Download Links:

9825 Jasmine Vega Officially A Fucking Family.mp4

pesda

Teenage petite Sadie Pop is hanging out with her step father. Mommy is out at the store for a few hours leaving the two alone. The little girl is used to doing whatever the man of the house tells her to. Sadie is getting to the age where her step dad decides it's time to start teaching her about the birds and the bees. She needs to learn what boys like and how to make them feel good. Her step daddy shows her how to use her tight shaved pussy and tiny mouth. His big cock stretches open her warm teen hole. Sadie loves every second of it. She wants to do this all the time. Whenever her Mother leaves for the day, Sadie now has a new activity to engage in.

Info:
File Size: 922 MB
Duration: 00:15:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 314 kb/s

Download Links:

9826 Sadie Pop Grew Up So Fast.part1.rar
9826 Sadie Pop Grew Up So Fast.part2.rar

pesda

There's drama afoot in Maya Bijou's blended family. Her mom Marie McCray and her stepdad Marcus London are at their wit's end as Maya flaunts her perky boobs and bad attitude everywhere. Even her stepbrother, RIon King, can't escape Maya's sarcasm. When Maya shows up to dinner topless, both of her parents rage quit the room. She takes the opportunity to pounce on RIon and peel off his shorts so she can drop to her knees and start blowing his dick. As soon as Rion is nice and hard, Marie bends over the chair so Rion can fuck her greedy pussy from behind. They keep it up until their parents return and catch them in the act.

Later, Maya believes that she's home alone as she wanders to the couch with a carrot and her magic wand vibrator. She pushes the vegetable deep into her tight twat and starts banging her cock hungry fuck hole with it. Then she turns on the vibrator and pushes it right against her clit to enjoy double stimulation. The family walks in right as Maya's about to cum, and she can't be bothered to stop masturbating for them.

Rion comes back to talk to his stepsister, and Maya puts the toy aside so she can have her stepbrother instead. She sucks him to total hardness, and then lays back with her legs spread wide so he can slam into her juicy bald snatch. When Maya climbs on top of Rion for a full on stiffie ride in her bare twat, she won't stop until they both cum. As Rion takes the plunge filling Maya's mouth with a cum shot, their parents walk in just in time to see them in the act.

Info:
File Size: 729 MB
Resolution: 1274 x 720
Duration: 00:23:46
Video: AVC, 1274x, 25.000 FPS, 4139 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

9827 Maya Bijou My Shameless Step Sister.part1.rar
9827 Maya Bijou My Shameless Step Sister.part2.rar

pesda

Hunny.what are you doing? Is that mom's robe?

Yeah you said you only want to be with mom, so I thought this would help you think of her.

No honey, this isn't right! I told you the other day, we can't do this!

Dad.yes we can. I thought we shared a moment together?

That was an accident, I wasn't in my right mind.

Come on dad, I can't stop thinking about you. Since that night I've been wanting you so bad. Last night I was touching myself to the thought of you inside of me.

Sweetie this is so wrong, but I can't stop thinking about you either. Fuck.. I am so hard for you right now!

Dad.is it okay if I feel you through your shorts?

Your mother can walk in at any time! We have to be quiet if we're really doing this.

One more thing dad, I want to fuck you in the bed you share with mom.

Watch as I lead my daughter into my wife's and my bedroom, and let go of my carnal desires to feel every inch of her soft young body..until I explode my fatherly load deep inside her pussy

Info:
File Size: 497 MB
Duration: 00:18:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 3640 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 44.4 kb/s

Download Links:

9828 Carolina Sweets I Thought We Shared a Moment Dad.mp4

pesda

It's not easy being the favorite. Yes, the love and affection that comes with it is great, but that attention brings a degree of scrutiny that can be uncomfortable. When Max sees what his darling, baby girl is wearing, he nearly loses his mind. Now that she is blossoming into a beautiful, young woman, it's getting harder for Max to ignore her hot body when she dresses in tight, revealing clothing.

Once she lifts her short skirt to show off her sheer panties, however, all thoughts of being someone's d4ddy go out the window. Thrusting his face between her legs, he licks her sweet, juicy pussy until she is a moaning, wet mess that needs some thick, d4ddy dick. She gets to feel her p4p4's love in places she never has before and makes him explode all over her. Bonus: Outtakes and bloopers from this shoot are included at the end. Sexy and funny! What more could you ask?

Info:
File Size: 330 MB
Resolution: 720 x 400
Duration: 00:40:39
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

9829 Dolly Leigh Stepsisters Slutty Halloween.mp4

pesda

Chanel gets spanked by Sgt. Miles before sucking his cock and eating his ass. he makes her suck his toes as well. then she rides him cowgirl, gets fucked doggystyle, goes ass to mouth, and fucked spread legs. they both cum on a glass table and chanel licks it all up

Info:
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:22:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8249 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

9830 ChanelSantini Getting Fucked By My Stepdad.part1.rar
9830 ChanelSantini Getting Fucked By My Stepdad.part2.rar
9830 ChanelSantini Getting Fucked By My Stepdad.part3.rar

pesda

Cory Chaseis on the phone with her Mother Uma Jolie. Cory Chase is telling Uma Jolie that she's knows what their Father has been doing with her. Uma Joliebursts into tears and tells Cory Chase that she didn't want to do it but their Father was making her. They are going to the police. The are both startled when their Father (unbeknownst to them was standing at the door listening the whole time) snarls at them that they are going nowhere. The Father rips away the phone and forces Uma Jolie to listen while he now has sex with Cory Chase!

He rages, "You two little bitches! Going to tell the police on your own Father." Cory Chase cries out, "Oh God Daddy stop, please stop." He then has Cory Chase lay on the couch, arms stretched over head while he undresses her. He undresses, says to Cory Chase, "Going to stop me from doing what I want with your sister? Well how about me giving you some of what she's been getting." He gets on top of Cory Chase and screws her very violently, really slamming in and out of her until he cums and creampies her.

Info:
File Size: 255 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:31:08
Video: AVC, 854x, 23.976 FPS, 1000 kb/s

Download Links:

9831 MILF Shares Stepdaughters BF.mp4

pesda

Does it turn you on baby.that mommy wants to be your fucktoy? I know your cock is so hard it hurts and mommy is going to help you with that. I am going to suck you so good. Do you like to feel mommy's mouth on your cock son? Omg I want to fuck you. This is how I like it baby. Rub the tip. Just the tip. Rub it on my pussy and slowly put it in. I am going to bend over and let you fuck me doggystyle baby. Your balls are tight because they need to blow that load. Go ahead baby. Cum in mommy's pussy

Info:
File Size: 601 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 12.9 Mb/s

Download Links:

9834 Gartersex Mommy sucks and fucks the cum out of you.part1.rar
9834 Gartersex Mommy sucks and fucks the cum out of you.part2.rar

pesda

Your mom never gets dressed up, and even though she told you a week ago that she was going on a date, you're not feeling prepared. You watch her getting ready, her hair up in curlers you didn't even know she had..when you feel it, the jealousy- you don't want YOUR mom to go out with some guy. You feel.attached, and she can sense that, but she's taken aback a bit when you ask her if you can touch her silky robe. "Nn-no..I'm not sure that's a good idea sweety." She kindly asks you to go start on your homework in case you need any help before she leaves. You don't want to go.you're very curious about what she's wearing and why you're feeling funny things looking at her.
As she continues to get ready, she doesn't realize you hiding in the darkness. You can't help but watch her slowly put on her stockings, sliding them all the way up her thick thighs. She notices the door is open.are you safe? Does she see you? . She closes the door without catching you, but that pulsing you feel 'down there' makes it so hard to make a good decision. You slowly open the door to see her sliding her robe off revealing some of the sexiest clothing you've ever seen.but why doesn't she wear this for you? You don't understand how dating works. You don't understand why she wants to make this other man feel special. "Sweetie!! What are you doing??" Even though you strongly denied earlier that you didn't want her to go, you confess it. A warm smile comes across her face and it melts you.
Why do you feel this way? Your precociousness gets the best of you and you beg her to see what's under her robe. She loves the attention you're giving her and breaks. She disrobes showing you exactly what she was wearing. It seems mommy was a bit nervous for her date, so you recommend she just stay at home and be with you instead. She thinks it over and smiles again..you have a good point that she can't really fight with. You're always so charming. "I have to go grab my cellphone and cancel. Maybe we'll have a little sleepover or something." After watching a movie in her room, mommy talks to you, tells you how much she likes being so close to you. She can't help but notice your curiosity all throughout the movie.and then it happens."Do you want to touch mommy?"
She seems reserved, but curious too. Her huge boobs are so luscious and beg to be touched by her son's hands. She reassures you it's ok, when your precociousness gets the best of you. "OH.my..uh.that's mommy's pussy, sweety.I thought we were just talking about touching mommy's tits." You can't help it, but she doesn't say no. it's so warm down there and you wonder.what would happen if you slip a finger inside mommy's inviting pussy. Gasps and moans flow from her mouth and you like it so much. You don't know about bodies all that much, but you want to be touched too. This feels so good. "I..guess that's fair..I mean..you are touching mommy."
Touching leads to so much more when mommy gets on top of you and tells you exactly how to put it in. Mommy isn't going to hold back anymore, and loves how much you cum for her. It seems you may truly be the only man she needs in her life.

Info:
File Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:24:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7020 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

9835 Kitty LeRoux Date Night with Mommy.part1.rar
9835 Kitty LeRoux Date Night with Mommy.part2.rar
9835 Kitty LeRoux Date Night with Mommy.part3.rar

pesda

When you decided to find your birth mother, it wasn't your intention to be attracted to her.although you were warned about G.S.A.: Genetic Sexual Attraction, a phenomena that occurs when two family members who did not "grow up" together (in this case, mother and son) meet and are attracted to one another. You brushed it off when you first heard it, but you didn't expect your birth mother to be such a smoke-show.and a flirt. She's dressed conservatively in sweater and trousers but she keeps telling you how much you remind her of her husband. "I guess I have a type," she says and smirks.

She asks you to come sit next to her on the couch, and starts to become even more bold, leaning forward, opening her sweater a bit, just enough for you to realize she's not wearing a bra. Her hard nipples are distracting and arousing, and she notices. Teasing you, she tells you that she's glad she didn't' raise you, since she's so attracted to you. You can't believe she's just admitting it like this! But I guess, since you weren't raised by her.it's not really wrong, right?

She tells you to take your cock out and stroke, instructing you and encouraging you as she teases you, pulling her tits out and reaching forward to your engorged member. Her tits are gorgeous, with pierced nipples. She's a total fox, your own mother. She asks if she can suck you, telling you that this is something that must stay secret before worshiping her son's cock with her talented mouth. Your mother is a cock-hungry slut and you're on cloud 9, looking down as she teases you, telling you that she wants your cock inside her. "C'mon, do you want to take that step? You'll forever be the boy who fucked his own mother."

You watch as she pulls the gusset of her leotard over and slides herself onto your cock, squatting and bouncing on you as she dirty talks you about how wrong it is to fuck your mother, how good her son's cock feels. "The same hole you came out of," she purrs. She tells you she needs to make you cum, riding you to the edge before she pulls off and strokes your load onto her wet, well-fucked pussy.

Info:
File Size: 959 MB
Duration: 00:18:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 7139 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

9836 Bettie Bondage Cenetic Sexual Attraction.part1.rar
9836 Bettie Bondage Cenetic Sexual Attraction.part2.rar

pesda

Hello Darlings! It's been a while since I released my last "cumpilation" so this time I thought of doing something special! And since I'm becoming quite a favorite player in the TitJobs category, you've got here my very first Hands-Free TitJob Cumshot Compilation! That's right darlings, 13 cum-shots chosen from my sexy TitJob Shows, every one of them executed in a completely Hands-Free manner just like you guys enjoy it most! 9 out of the 13 cum-shots are filmed in 60 fps HD and have their own slow motion cum-shot replay for you to better enjoy every little delicious detail! So enjoy my big titties and have fun!

Info:
File Size: 923 MB
Extension: Windows Media
Format: WMV3
Duration: 00:19:42
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: WMA Lossless, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1041 kb/s

Download Links:

9837 I perform with my Big Titties for you.part1.rar
9837 I perform with my Big Titties for you.part2.rar

pesda

This prude soccer mom is a total slut, deep down. "Aren't we all?" she purrs as she spreads and gapes her pussy for her fellow soccer mom, finger fucking herself with two, three, four, five fingers before getting on her knees and gagging herself with her fingers, deepthroating and drooling all over her tits and dripping spit onto her wet gash before she fucks herself to cumming, all while you watch.

Info:
File Size: 719 MB
Duration: 00:13:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 7423 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

9838 Soccer MILF Gapes and Gags Herself.part1.rar
9838 Soccer MILF Gapes and Gags Herself.part2.rar

pesda

Your sister agreed to let you stay with her till you get your own place, but made it really clear that you couldn't be around when she's working. See, she's a cam girl. You've known she's done this, but didn't realize the scope of it till you started living together. Today, she walks in and tells you that you need to leave: she's got new toys, new lingerie, new heels.so you leave before it gets weird. She's such a tomboy, you can't even imagine what she's like all dolled up and being a freak for strangers. So, you decide to watch.

You see her in the bathroom changing and can't stop yourself. You watch her get undressed, put on her new lingerie, her makeup, her wig. She's all dressed up and checking herself out (and so are you, much to your surprise, she's pretty hot!), distracted and not noticing you till she turns to leave the bathroom. "What're you doing? Get out of here!" She says, irritated. She doesn't notice your growing cock, either, or the fact that you back down the hallway but don't leave totally. She puts on her new patent leather high heels and goes to sit in front of her computer. You just have to watch now, your cock is rock hard and she's being so flirty and slutty. You can't even believe this is your sister!

She starts a few privates, but the last one is the one that has you near cumming, your cock out in your hands while you stroke to your sister: she's pretending to be the guys sister! She's telling him that she wants to feel her brother's cum inside her. You have to stop, putting your cock away just in time for her to finish up and log off. She looks over and see you in the hallway, and invites you to come sit down with her. You do, as she wraps a blanket loosely around her half naked body. You can't help but stare. Is she flirting with you, or are you just daydreaming that? You ask about what she does, hoping she'll bring up the last one.and to your supreme pleasure, she does! You start to make her talk more about it, complimenting her and watching as she starts to flirt more. You can't believe it. Maybe you can pull this off.
You know the deed is done when she asks you to tell her about her tits and her ass.do you like them? It's all you can do to stop yourself from sticking your tongue right in your sister's little holes as she spreads her pussy to ask if it's still cute and pink like a younger girl's would be. You know she's turned on, you can see her start to finger herself. You act casual and she admits it: she's turned on. She's wet. And she wants your cock! Her own brother. You quickly agree, as she begs to suck your dick. It gets her so excited she tells you she needs to feel your cock inside her, lying back on the ottoman so you can slide your dick into your sister's wet pussy. She grinds on your dick, telling you how good your cock feels till she climbs off and rides you reverse cowgirl, staring at her big perfect ass while she rides you and begs for your cum in her pussy. You fill her hole with a huge load and then watch her lick it all up, before she shows you what a mess you made. You can stay as long as you need, big brother!

Info:
File Size: 355 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:21:18
Video: AVC, 960x, 23.976 FPS, 2194 kb/s

Download Links:

9839 My Sister is a Cam Girl.mp4

pesda

Its been a week since i last helped my aunt try and get pregnant and i wanted to see if she wanted to try again. i got to her place and asked her if she was pregnant and she said she was. i was kinda upset about that, i really wanted to fuck her again. i said was happy for her and i guessed she wouldn't need my help anymore but then she said something that made me the happiest guy in the world. she said she enjoyed getting fucked by me and wanted to keep doing it. she got down on her knees and sucked my fat cock then laid on her bed and let me pound her brains out. i fucked her doggy and made her scream whiled i filled her up with my baby making batter!

Info:
File Size: 300 MB
Duration: 00:10:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

Download Links:

9841 AubreyDiamondX Nephew Gets Aunt Pregnant.mp4

pesda

Well it finally happened! my mom came into my room this morning like normal and i was jerking off like normal. mom still isn't that ok with helping me cum every morning but shes seeing that my grades are improving so she deals with it. this day thought i wanted us to go all the way, so i came up with a plan that i knew would work. while my mom was sucking on my dick i noticed she was getting turned on so after she had been going for a while i told her "Lets do it" and it work! she crawled on top of me and slammed down on my cock!! we fucked in a bunch of different positions until i came deep in my moms pussy. when i was finished she told me she would be in every morning to wake me up with sex.

Info:
File Size: 107 MB
Duration: 00:07:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1800 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

9842 Sherry Stunns Mom Wakes Son Up For School Part 4.mp4

pesda

You're spending the summer with your bodybuilder aunt, who has no idea that her dear young nephew has a huge fetish for huge muscles! That all changes when she catches you spying on her as she's getting dressed. She's upset at first but then decides to indulge you a bit by stripping off her shiny cocktail dress and showing off her rock-hard body. As she flexes she gets turned on - and so do you! Aunt Kylee invites you to stroke your cock for her muscles, and then she grabs your hard shaft and starts sucking, her eyes watering as she gags on your massive rod. Unbearably horny now, Aunt Kylee slides your cock into her wet slit and fucks you in multiple positions while flexing before she cums hard on your dick.

Info:
File Size: 384 MB
Duration: 00:13:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

Download Links:

9843 Kylee Nash Caught Spying on Bodybuilder Aunt.mp4

pesda

I'm your hot stepmom and I need your help. Your father and I desperately want a baby, but I don't think his sperm is good anymore because we've been trying for awhile and I'm still unhappily not knocked up. Your father has such a big ego - he'd be so upset if I told him his sperm was a dud! I have an idea. You look just like your father, but you're young and virile. Fuck your stepmom's pussy in every position and shoot that young semen into me. The baby will come out looking like your dad and he'll never suspect a thing. Won't you help me save this family.

Info:
File Size: 149 MB
Duration: 00:09:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s

Download Links:

9844 Kylee Nash Your Dads Sperm Doesnt Work.mp4

pesda

At the end of the last video you got up and told you date you were ready to go, but after seeing how aroused you were he couldn't let this opportunity pass. So instead of heading out to the party he takes you by the hand and sits you down again in the couch and starts kissing you gently. Sure, you are feeling quite aroused for having been caught masturbating but at the same time you feel ashamed and you don't know what he thinks of you. so when he puts his hand on your thigh and tries to open you legs to reach your dripping pussy, you tense your muscles a bit and offer a bit of resistance. You want him, you really do, but you also want to make him work for it. so, after kissing for a while you let him caress the inside of your thighs but not your pussy, that way you can rest for a bit before cumming again with him inside you. Slowly you start to give in and you open your legs more and more while he gropes your tits and waist until finally you let him get to your pussy. He starts massaging it very gently opening the labia through the pantyhose and getting it good and wet again, but then he tries to put a finger through the pantyhose and tear it open.

But you don't let him. You take his hand and whisper in his ear: "No, I want you inside me. But I want you to feel your nice thick cock with my pantyhose in my pussy." By then you notice you are not telling you are giving him an order. And you like the feeling of it! Then you say: "I want you to stretch these pantyhose with your cock until they rip open inside me, like my hymen when I was a virgin." You can tell how aroused he got by those words, the mere mention of virginity relly got him going. and by then you know you have turned the situation around, you own him and not the other way around! His dick is rock hard and bulging through his pants so you smile mischievosuly and reach down and undo his zipper, you kneel down on the floor with your ass facing the camera and start sucking his cock while you caress you clitoris through the pantyhose for us to see.

By then you want to be penetrated and he notices it so he picks you up and kneels you down on the couch so he can take you from behind. You get the lubricant from behind the cushion and rub some on and then he puts his dick at the entrance of your pantyhosed pussy and start to go inside very slowly, savouring the moment. And as much as you want him inside you you know that them moment he rips the pantyhose with his cock you will have lost control. So you let him inside a little bit, enough for him and you to be pleasurable but then you move forward so as to not let him pierce the film of nylon that separates you. You change positions and now you lie on your back with your legs spread out while he tries to tear a whole in your pantyhose with his dick, while you push him out little by little not letting him in all the way. However, he's getting more and more aroused and you can tell that he wont be able to hold off for much longer, he really wants to be inside you all the way. to feel the pantyhose rip inside your pussy like a hymen. So you sit him down on the couch while you get on top of him, letting gravity do its thing.

Your pussy is so slippery by now that it only takes a couple of tries until the tip of his cock finally tears a hole in the pantyhose and you can finally feel him all the way inside you. You ride him like crazy, rocking your hips back and forth kissing him while he grabs you waist and ass firmly and sucks your tits though the dress. Your are both moaning incontrollably by now and you know he won't be able to hold off for much longer. Suddenly, he starts cumming in your pussy, you feel a gush of warmness inside you and realize that he wasn't wearing a condom. All that semen inside your vagina feels so good that you also start cumming. You are hazed out and can't remember if you took your pill this moring, but what the hell, your don't care anymore. When you finish you get up a bit and to let his dick out of your pussy and you moan while his cum trickles down on his balls. You then get up, straighten up your dress and tell him: "Now I'm ready to go to that party!"

Info:
File Size: 1.16 GB
Format: 20
Duration: 00:19:48
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8195 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

9845 Angel The Dreamgirl The seamless pleasure II.part1.rar
9845 Angel The Dreamgirl The seamless pleasure II.part2.rar
9845 Angel The Dreamgirl The seamless pleasure II.part3.rar

pesda

You are in the role seductive, teasing girl who loves nylon pantyhose and stockings, you liked to wear stockings on your pantyhose without panties. Your husband in the role of an electrician, a monter, whom you want. Part 1: The scene begins. You wear one of your satin blouses without a bra, you slowly dress your seamless pantyhose gray color the camera angle POV from a third party. The guy at this time stand outside the window on the outdoor and watch on you. You to pull your pantyhose from the bottom up, then over pantyhose, you to put a stockings gray color without garters, please. You notice that the guy is watching you, you start teasing him with your legs/feet while he is still outside the window on the outdoor. The duration of the scene is 3 minutes.

Part 2:

You are sitting on the bed and slowly open the condom of ordinary color, all this you show and tease the guy outside the window. Then you put the condom in your mouth and go to the guy. You smile and tease him by showing a condom in your mouth. You put a condom on his penis with your mouth, like you did in one of your clips with a condom. You give him some Handjob and blowjob, I prefer to see the French manicure on nails, nails of normal length. You can lubricate the condom with grease or your saliva, as you prefer. I would like to see the view of the corner from two different cameras, if possible. The first POV angle and the second is a full view angle that would see the fully nylon legs of the girl. The duration of the scene is 4 minutes.

Part 3:

You call him in your room and you continue to tease him with your nylon shiny sparkling legs in pantyhose and stockings. You continue to give him a Handjob and Blowjob, POV camera angle. The duration of the scene is 2 minutes.

Part 4:

You stand up your nylon booty on the camera when a man puts his cock between your nylon legs, then he pushes his cock (still in the condom). I want to see the full view of your nylon legs and sometimes POV camera angle. The duration of the scene is 2 minutes.

Part 5:

You are lying on the bed. You give him a footjob with your nylon legs. You do this slowly, tease before he will be inside your nylon pussy. Then you take off the condom and stand over him, the camera is always POV angle, you tease him, you caress your pussy and moaning. After your pussy becomes wet, it through pantyhose, you ride on him without tearing the seamless pantyhose. You can also include your sex positions what you want. POV angle and the side view. Your pussy is wet, your juices flow down and seamless pantyhose to rub against your clitoris, you are so excited and you come to orgasm. The duration of the scene is 5-8 minutes.

6 scene:

You sit on the bed again and give him a Handjob and Blowjob, you tease him with your tongue and fingers. I would like to see 2 camera angles, a side view and POV sometimes. The guy cum on your nylon legs, biggest cumshoot at your shiny stockings. The duration of the scene is 5-8 minutes.

Info:
File Size: 1.47 GB
Format: 20
Duration: 00:25:06
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8194 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

9846 Your biggest cumshoot on my nylon sniny legs.part1.rar
9846 Your biggest cumshoot on my nylon sniny legs.part2.rar
9846 Your biggest cumshoot on my nylon sniny legs.part3.rar