Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

This clip is so fucking hot! If you like the thrill of possibly getting caught, this is a must see!
Mindi is asked over to her neighbors house by her sons friend. Mindi says hi to her long time neighbors from the other room. He asks her if she loves her husband. Mindi replies that she is a happily married woman. But he has some dirt on Mindi as he saw her having an afternoon affair and has the video to prove it. He says the only way to keep him quiet is to have sex with him or he will show her husband the video. Mindi notices a huge hard on in his pants. Mindi refuses but she is caught and she knows it. After more threats of disclosure, she agrees to let him finger her. He then tells her he wants to have sex with her right there on the spot in the room next to where his parents are watching TV. She is reluctant but she shares that she likes to be a little dangerous at times. She gets a little closer to him and lets him work her pussy with his fingers. She is amazed at his technique for such a young man and starts to moan with pleasure. She is very nervous about getting caught by his parents but what he is doing to her feels so good. She yells to the other room that she will come in there in a few minutes and proclaims she and their son are having a great conversation, all the while grinding against the skilled young mans fingers. She stops what is happening and tells him that is enough but he wants to slide his hard cock in to her pussy. He pulls out his big cock for her to admire. She likes what she sees. he then says all he wants to do is taste her. He reveals that he has stolen a pair of her panties and knows that she will taste delicious. She agrees but tells him that is all that will happen. As he licks her pussy perfectly, she is invited by his parents to stay for dinner, which she agrees to. He continues to eat her pussy so well that she now wants his hard cock inside her and demands him to fuck her. He tells her to take off her dress so she can see her lingerie, she says no because it will be harder to cover up should his parents come in the room. But she is so excited, she agrees and takes off her dress. He slides his big cock inside her and starts to fuck her hard. she cums as quietly as she can all over his big cock. She puts her dress back on and starts to stroke his cock, demanding that he cum all over her tits. He cums all over her tits. She tells him that this will never happen again and gives him her panties for fucking her so well.

Info:
File Size: 1.51 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:20:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

10084 Blackmail By Sons Friend.part1.rar
10084 Blackmail By Sons Friend.part2.rar

pesda

Oh good you're up. I know I usually work today but I told your father I wanted to take the day off and get to know my new son a little better. Is it alright if I call you my new son? I know.it probably feels a little different without your real mom around, especially because your dad remarried a much younger woman. But.I think it will be better. you know.
I didn't ever get the chance to really know her, but it sounds like you and your mom didn't really get along too well.and personally I'd like to have a MUCH closer relationship with you. Your dad told me what a bitch she was to both of you. He said she used to fight with you all the time. Said she wouldn't let you hang out with anyone, especially with any girls.
Being from a different generation, I have a little bit of a different parenting style. It wasn't too long ago that I had boyfriends your age. I know the kind of sexual appetite they have. Your mom wasn't fair to you to keep you shut in. I think dating is a completely necessary learning experience for someone your age.
You don't think it's too weird talking to me about this stuff do you? I want us to be able to share anything and everything. Have you ever been with a girl? Yes I mean like sex silly. No? Not even a blowjob? A boy your age should have more experience.No it isn't your fault. I blame your prude mother.
Look.I want a better experience for you and I want harmony in my new household. I want all the men in my life to be happy and satisfied. How do you think we can do that? You don't know? Well I have a few ideas that we could start with today. I want you to lay down on the bed and your going to do a little trust exercise for mommy. Yes you can call me mommy. Now lay down.

Info:
File Size: 584 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:19:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 4001 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, channel0, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

10084 Your New M.part1.rar
10084 Your New M.part2.rar

pesda

You are watching a movie with mom, but there is only one chair. Mom tries to insist that her son sits on her lap but he is a grown young man and he is not a little boy anymore. Madisin agrees to sit on her son's lap, only to be shocked when she feels her sons large, hard cock between her big ass cheeks. The whole family is in the house. What if her husband finds out or her daughter. Freddie complains that he has to go to the bathroom, but Madisin knows if she lets her son get up, everyone will see his hard on. She knows what the issue is and tells him to just go if he cannot hold it. Freddie lets it all out and Madisin spills milk all over them so no one knows what is really going on. Scene 2 Madisin takes her son into the bathroom to clean up but she is so excited and her sons cock is still hard. She grinds on her sons cock some more until he cums all over her big ass again and again.

Info:
File Size: 191 MB
Duration: 00:14:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1775 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

10085 Madisin Lee Im A Big Boy Mom.mp4

pesda

Daddy! Time to wake up. Mommy just left. Yeah, I can do that for you. You want me to? Do you want me to be your little slut again while mommy is out? I've been waiting to practice. I've been doing some research. You want to see what I've learned? I remember last time you told me how much you love my tongue. You like it when I slowly run it up and down your shaft. I love licking your cock Daddy. I don't know if I can fit it all down my throat but I'll do my best! I'm your naughty girl.

Info:
File Size: 394 MB
Duration: 00:13:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 4002 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, channel0, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

10086 Princess Leia While Mommy is Away.mp4

pesda

You're becoming such a big boy, so it's time to sit down with Mommy and have a little talk. I know you've been touching yourself and having new feelings. It's natural and normal to feel excited, especially about Mommy. I check and make sure that you're healthy down there, and then I teach you about masturbation and sex. It's important that you touch yourself and know how to please Mommy, too.

I tell you where and how I want you to touch myself while you watch me, and then I show you all of m0mmy's secret places. There's a special, hairy, creamy wet spot in me where you can put your penis.I use the words "penis" and "vagina".

We have sex together, per my instruction, and I tell you to cum. Your cum can do something special to Mommy, too.

Info:
File Size: 138 MB
Duration: 00:12:28
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1381 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

10087 Jessica Starling Mommy teaches you about sex.mp4

pesda

Thank god for sisters who watch out for each other. Krissy Lynn is determined to keep her younger sisters purity intact when she pays a surprise visit to her sister's boyfriend. She explains her family is deeply religious so he must honor their beliefs and not pressure the sister into premarital sex. He is listening to Krissy, but his imagination soon takes them both upstairs to his bedroom where she can let her true nature be seen. She admits to being a true slut who is suppressed by her family but knows she can reveal herself to him. Does she really allow herself to be overcome with lust for cock or is it all in the boyfriends imagination

Info:
File Size: 188 MB
Duration: 00:14:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1757 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

10088 Krissy Lynn My Sister Must Stay Pure.mp4

pesda

Script: The vid starts with mom getting ready to go out in her room, and son is spying through the door. Mom is wearing a sexy dress with only a thong underneith and high heels. Mom decides to wear a different dress so she takes of the one she is wearing and puts on another one, checking herself out nude in the mirror first and accidentally giving her son a show. She gets a call from dad saying that he has to work late and they wont be able to go out.

As mom is talking on the phone she notices her son, but doesnt mention it to dad. She calls her son into the room to talk about what he was doing, and she is a little angry but also curious why he was spying on her. From here, while mom is talking to her son she realises that the thought of him watching her turns her on. It has been a while since she and dad had sex and she starts to be turned on by the taboo. She seduces her son into a bj and then full on sex. She mentions that she is not on birth control so her son cant cum in her, but as they fuck she gets turned on by the thought of having her sons cum in her and eventually decides she wants him to cum in her pussy. Ill leave the positions and dirty talk up to you, but plenty of taboo stuff about family, pussy you came from/that made you, etc.

Like the "watching tv with mom" vid. After the creampie, maybe have some talk wondering if son made mom pregnant; mom likes the idea of being bred by her son and plays with the cum leaking from her pussy while talking. Its up to what you find hot though, your taboo vids have been great so far so the details are up to you

Info:
File Size: 200 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:25:50
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 881 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

10089 Missbehavin26 Be a good boy CREAMPIE Your Mom.mp4

pesda

loved the video wish i was the one to blackmail you what hot body you have

Hello there my sweet boy. I want you to come close. My period is starting, and I need to put on my extra heavy flow overnight pad. It's so long and wide, with two sets of wings! You can see how big my pad is through my sheer blue panties. It's nice and snug, and gives me so much protection.

Info:
File Size: 253 MB
Duration: 00:16:10
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 2053 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

10090 Missbehavin26 Blackmail your mother mom in law.mp4

pesda

Since most can't watch a preview and there's not much of a description here's what happens. Mom walks into the room and get into bed with her son. He wakes her up and they start to play. MissBehavin's body where they're at on top or riding verse cowgirl is something you need to see! Oh my assss! ������ Hot m/s taboo talk with a tasty finish!

Info:
File Size: 138 MB
Duration: 00:25:12
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 596 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 161 kb/s

Download Links:

10091 Missbehavin26 Mom and Son Bedtime stories.mp4

pesda

Script: You are a single mom to one son, but you want a daughter as well. You enter your son's room wearing a sexy nighty with a lace thong on underneath . You tell your son that there is something you want to talk to him about. Sit on the bed cross legged, 'accidentally' giving your son a view of your panties. You talk to your son about how much you appreciate him helping you out after his dad left all those years ago. But you ask him if he feels a bit lonely, just mom and son; you tell him that you do. You ask if he would like a sister? You talk about how it would be extra work, but it would make you and your son feel more like a family. He agrees. Now you start to act a bit teasing. You say you have something else to ask him, but you want him to promise not to freak out. You try to hint at it first, and play with your clothes around your tits, and fidget to move your hips and draw attention between your legs. You realise he isnt getting it so you just tell your son: you want him to be the one who gets you pregnant. He is a feels a little odd about it but you notice him get hard talking about it. You tease him more, maybe flash him and say 'it seems like you have thought about mommy before, huh, 'oedipus"! At this point you pretty much start to dirty talk to your son, mentioning breeding and how it turns you on, while stripping. Suck your sons cock a little, to get it super hard, and then fuck him with lots of dirty t talk. At some point say 'This is what mommy did with daddy to make you', and ask 'so you like the idea of inbreeding your mommy?' I dont know if you like the word 'cunt' so I wont insist, but it would be hot if you use it. Again this is up to if you are willing, but I would love to see you riding reverse cowgirl, and slip a finger into your ass while dirty talking about son fucking it, saying stuff like 'maybe next time'. It would also be hot if you talk about maybe having a threesome with mom, son and daughter when she is grown up. Ill pretty much leave this up to you though, you are the queen of dirty talk

Info:
File Size: 182 MB
Duration: 00:17:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1280 kb/s

Download Links:

10093 Missbehavin26 Mommy Wants to make a Baby.mp4

pesda

After horny teenage Violet Star sneaks into her parents bathroom to shower, she creates a situation that gives her everything she wants. Violet knows her step father loves to fuck her mom while she is in the shower and that he will most likely mistake her for her Mother. She is right, and once her all natural teenage body is seen by the grown man she knows he is putty in her hands. Later that night after cheer leading practice they have a family talk about what was seen earlier. Violet spreads her legs and shows off her tight shaved pussy, then makes it clear that her step daddy is going to fuck her anytime she asks. Violet has been getting hornier as she gets older, and she needs more cock then the boys at school can provide. Even her cheer coach can't satisfy the insatiable teen. Now Violet Star can get her step father's cock deep inside her horny cunt any time she feels like it.

Info:
File Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:18:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 9996 kb/s

Download Links:

10094 Violet Star Horny Teenage Cheerleader.part1.rar
10094 Violet Star Horny Teenage Cheerleader.part2.rar

pesda

Maya Bijou is staying over her best friend's house. in the middle of the night she runs into her friend's step-brother, Peter Green, whom she's always had a crush on. She flirts with him in the kitchen, she even bends over to show him her ass. Maya was turned on by just seeing him, so she headed straight to the bedroom and started masturbating. Peter heard her moaning from the kitchen, so he decided to spy on her. He walked in and soon after, she was shoving his cock in her mouth. They secretly fucked in the room behind his step-sister's back.

Info:
File Size: 367 MB
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:32:54
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1508 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download Links:

10095 Maya Bijou.mp4

pesda

Bambino is stuck behind the washing machine, and instead of helping her stepbrother out Nina Nirvana laughs and takes pictures. She puts her pussy in his face, then leaves him there to wait until their parents get home. The next morning when Nina is doing laundry in a miniskirt with no panties, she gets stuck in the dryer. Bambino helps her out, but not before sliding his dick into her from behind.

When Nina lets him know that she wants him to keep going, Bambino starts rocking his hips in time to her loud moans. Freed from the dryer, she holds on while her stepbrother fucks her. As her moans grow loud enough to attract Nina's mom's attention, she stuffs a thong into her mouth to muffle her cries.

Hopping onto the washing machine, Nina spreads her legs to welcome Bambino between her thighs. He holds nothing back, taking her hard and fast until her climax rips through her. Then she gets on her knees to stroke his cock and suck him off, bringing him to an orgasm that showers her mouth in a warm cum facial.

Info:
File Size: 715 MB
Duration: 00:18:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5289 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 196 kb/s

Download Links:

10096 Nina Nirvana At Your Service Sis.part1.rar
10096 Nina Nirvana At Your Service Sis.part2.rar

pesda

Sly Stepmom Catches A Fox Blair Williams and Amber Chase
Ambers Stepson has not been focusing on what matters most lately. It's all about parties, girls, and anything that's not academic. She plans to change that by helping him study. It's a bit embarrassing when your mom is tutoring you, but the embarrassment dwindles away as she plays with your cock for motivation. Who knew stepmoms could be so helpful?! Just when Amber thought maybe her son had made a turn for the better, she catches the school slut trying to sneak into their house, probably to commit some debauchery with her baby boy. This little nympho was about to get a lesson from one BAD momma, the goal being to hopefully keep her mind off the boys and maybe focus on the girls for a while. This girl Blair turned out to be insatiable, so it obviously didn't work. The next day Amber caught her getting eaten out by her son, who was supposed to be completing his science project. Amber was fed up, and if the kids didn't wanna focus on doing better in school, maybe they should focus on being better at sex. Amber instructed her son and Blair how to properly fuck, and even let her stepson have a go at her mature pussy also. Lets just say that on this day, Amber's son came, he saw, and he conquered!

Info:
File Size: 664 MB
Duration: 00:43:56
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2011 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 94.0 kb/s

Download Links:

10097 Blair Williams And Amber Chase.part1.rar
10097 Blair Williams And Amber Chase.part2.rar

pesda

Ava Koxxx finds a huge mess in her stepson's room and freaks out. She yells at him and takes him by the ear to make sure he cleans his room. She tells him how she notices him looking at her tits and shy sam does his best to ignore the question but she wasn't having it. She's an aggressive milf and she takes charge here. She shoves his face into her giant tits before she reaches for his cock. She gives him a great sucking and tit fucking before she fucks him. Aggressive Ava sucks and fucks in between having some rimming fun with him until she takes his load in her mouth and face.

Info:
File Size: 384 MB
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:34:22
Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1509 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download Links:

10098 Ava Koxxx Taking Control Of This Crazy Situation.mp4

pesda

Danni's mom, Brianna, has been training him to become a sissy. Danni's younger sister, Natalya, is helping her mom with the training. Danni has been fully transformed into a sissy, complete with corset, makeup, high heels and pretty hair. Natalya has invited her friend, Chloe, over to watch. Danni thinks that Chloe is the prettiest girl in school. It is especially embarrassing for danni to be fucked like a girl by his mother and sister in front of the prettiest girl in school. Chloe takes video of danni while he gets fucked by his mother and is forced to suck his sister's dildo. She is going to show everyone at school what his mother and sister have made him do. When mother is done fucking danni from behind, it's his sister's turn. Danni does not want to be fucked by his younger sister. But mother insists. His little sister fucks him so hard, his chastity jingles. Chloe makes danni read aloud pages from a young adult romance novel, while his sister fucks him. The romance novels are part of danni's training to make him more feminine. Chloe knows that danni wants to date her, but she is excited to set him up on dates with older men instead. He is being trained to identify with the girl characters in the romance books, since he is unfit to ever play the boy's part. Natalya lifts her brother's leg up and fucks him with his legs spread. That's how girls like to get fucked. When Natalya has finished with her brother, mom starts up again. Brianna makes her son tell his family that he loves them. She makes him thank his mother and sister for taking his virginity. Brianna tells her daughter that she can have a slumber party and invite her girlfriends over to help train her brother to take more cocks. Chloe starts the guest list in a group chat. They will invite the whole cheer squad to start.

Info:
File Size: 958 MB
Duration: 00:13:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9955 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

Download Links:

10099 Mom and Daughter Peg Son while the Prettiest.part1.rar
10099 Mom and Daughter Peg Son while the Prettiest.part2.rar

pesda

Liv Revamped has a new step mother named Jessica Jaymes. Jessica is keeping an eyes on Liv when her father is away for work. There is only one rule " no boys in the house " , but Live doesn't care and immediately gets her new boy toy Jake Adams to come over for a quick fuck when Jessica's leaves because she has some appointments . All of sudden Miss Jaymes realized that she forgot her phone at home and catch those two young teens in full action. Jessica loves young boys and their big cocks so here we get a nice family sex adventure . Enjoy

Info:
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:27:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5526 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 148 kb/s

Download Links:

10100 Miss Jaymes Is A Bitch Stepmom.part1.rar
10100 Miss Jaymes Is A Bitch Stepmom.part2.rar

pesda

April Snow is tired of her Stepbrother always talking about his girlfriend. Danny got her some lingerie and really wants Danny to pay attention to her instead! She sneaks into his room and tries on the gift Danny got and thinks it looks much better on her super fit body! Danny walks in and tells her to stop but can not take his eyes off that sexy body! April can please her brother better than any other girl thinks giving Danny's hard cock just the attention it deserves! Danny fucks her hard and thanks her for being such a great sibling to him!

Info:
File Size: 752 MB
Duration: 00:33:28
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

10102 April Snow April Gets Her Stepbrothers Attention.part1.rar
10102 April Snow April Gets Her Stepbrothers Attention.part2.rar

Status