Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

I have been away in the peace corps for awhile and I'm finally home to enjoy some quality time with my family. I get a good workout in with my little sister but she's really touchy afterward. I decide to hit the showers but she follows me in? Oh MY fucking GOD, she wants to wash my back. It's getting weird. She touches me all over and says that I'm hot and shouldn't be shy. She touches my cock and I just can't say no. I love feeling her tight, wet pussy with my fingers. She wants me to fuck her from behind in the shower?? I plunge into her deep twat with everything I have. We go to the bed and I pound her until she cums all over my cock. OH, NO! My MOM CAUGHT US FUCKING!!!??? What will we do now??

Info:
File Size: 174 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:22:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 945 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

10393 My Family Gives Into Temptation.mp4

pesda

My mom is SO upset that I fucked my sister. She talks to her and finds out that it really was my little sister that came onto me first. It's not enough. Mom needs all the info from me too. I talk about what happened but it turns me on. Mom notices my hard on and starts stroking me??? She admits that catching my sister and me turned her on!!! OMFG, She is so tight. She strokes my cock while I finger her pussy. She wants me to fuck her just like I did my sister!!! I love feeling my mom's pussy cumming all over me while she begs me to tell her she's better in bed than my sister!!! OH, FUCK! My sister caught us fucking!!! What will we do about all this drama? I love them both so much!!!

Info:
File Size: 169 MB
Duration: 00:22:29
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 913 kb/s

Download Links:

10394 My Family Gives Into Temptation.mp4

pesda

My Mom and I have so much fun when we go out on the town. It's better than anything I can imagine. She's so crazy and beautiful. We get home and we are both a little dizzy from the excitement of the evening. She tucks me in and says how great it is that we are best friends.

She gives me sweet kisses on my face and then lips.I love it. I return the favor. She doesn't think it's a good idea but I keep kissing her until eventually she is too turned on to say no. I reassure her that it's okay to feel these things and I penetrate her sweet tight pussy gently at first. She moans and wants more. I fuck her hard and rub her clit until she cums all over my cock! I bend her over and keep making her juices flow like honey down my dick. I love fucking my mom and cumming deep inside her!!!!

Info:
File Size: 161 MB
Duration: 00:19:59
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 987 kb/s

Download Links:

10395 My Mom Is My Best Friend.mp4

pesda

Mrs Claus has been a naughty girl this year! And because Santa Claus wotk hard she has to be fucked hard before he comes home! First she will suck this hard big dick as if it was a candy cane and then she will be fucked in doggystyle finishing with a creampie. But while she'll be sucking the dick for a great finish Santa will arrive so she had to make this guy disappeared.

Info:
File Size: 181 MB
Duration: 00:21:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1043 kb/s

Download Links:

10396 Drunk Dadddy Fuck Daughter Christmas Before Santa Comes.mp4

pesda

Fantasy includes: babysitter, older woman/younger man, virtual sex, virtual anal sex, fake cumshot, voyeur, dildo fucking, stripping, orgasms, coercion, virtual cock sucking, virtual ball sucking, virtual breast groping, bouncing tits, virtual kissing, spanking, ass shaking, woman following orders, blackmail, pov

Your new babysitter is staying at your house all weekend . and she is hot. It's just the two of you and she promises to make it FUN. What wouldn't be fun about staring at that curvy body for days on end, even if you sport a raging erection in front of her. You want to see so much more though. you want to see her naked! Why else are you pressed up against the bathroom door, spying on your babysitter getting ready to take a shower, stripping down to nothing while on the phone with her boyfriend! She is so horny, a whole weekend without his dick. and SO excited to feel him inside of her ass for the first time. You watch her take a dildo out of her backpack and slide it slowly into her tight pussy from behind. You can't believe what a slut she is, fucking herself in your parent's bathroom!

You pull out your phone and record her pushing that cock in deep, over and over again until she she moans and gasps in ecstasy. Oh, you will have lots of fun with your new babysitter. She'll do anything you asked to keep your parents from seeing that video. Anything at all. Even if it means letting you fill her ass first the first time.

Info:
File Size: 1.86 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:50:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5110 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

10397 Simon Says Bend Over.part1.rar
10397 Simon Says Bend Over.part2.rar

pesda

Giselle Palmer's Stepdad is always wondering where she gets her money from for the things she buys. "Why does he really care anyway; he's not my real Dad". Maybe if she shows him just what she does and can do he will keep the secret quiet from her Mom! She feels his hard cock in his pants and gets it free and in her mouth with the quickness! Giselle really does know her way around a hard cock bouncing on top and making sure to fully satisfy her Stepdad's wishes.

Info:
File Size: 850 MB
Resolution: 1274 x 720
Duration: 00:27:37
Video: AVC, 1274x, 25.000 FPS, 4163 kb/s

Download Links:

10398 Giselle Palmer Dont Tell Mom On Me.part1.rar
10398 Giselle Palmer Dont Tell Mom On Me.part2.rar

pesda

Elena wants to spend the holidays alone with her boyfriend Robby, but her new stepmom Yasmin interrupts their makeout session to open presents. At first Elena's thrilled with the silky black lingerie from her boyfriend. until she learns he bought Yasmin the same item in red! Angry, Elena stalks off, but Yasmin wants to try on her new gift. The brunette MILF strips right in front of Robby, giving him a full view of her big tits, before she dons the lacy negligee. Yasmin loves it so much, she decides to thank Robby with a blowjob! Elena is shocked to find her stepmother sucking her boyfriend's cock, but Yasmin tells her she needs to thank Robby properly too, and soon the busty MILF is teaching her to deepthroat. As the lovers settle in for a hot threesome on the rug in front of the fireplace, they learn that it's most fun to give AND receive!

Info:
File Size: 527 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:49:47
Video: AVC, 854x, 23.976 FPS, 1334 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

Download Links:

10399 Elena Koshka Yasmin Scott The Spirit of Giving.part1.rar
10399 Elena Koshka Yasmin Scott The Spirit of Giving.part2.rar

pesda

Emma Hix has her friend Ariel Mcgwire over to help ring in the new year. The girls spend some time trying to figure out what dress to wear while Emma's stepbrother T Stone watches in secret and masturbates. The girls ultimately decide to go with matching dresses, and T likes what he sees! Ariel and T can't stop making eyes at each other, and the second Emma leaves the room they start making out.

It's not long before T has gotten Emma on the couch with her miniskirt up around her waist and his fingers sliding up and down her bare slit. Then she's on her hands and knees with T's dick sunk balls deep in her greedy fuck hole. Later, he gives Emma the same treatment as she bends over the minibar while Ariel watches and masturbates.

Dropping to their knees, the girls work together to stroke and suck T's hardon. They eventually settle down behind the couch so T can fuck Emma while Ariel continues to stroke herself off. Emma climbs aboard and rides her stepbrothers hardon for a swift second climax. That hard ride does it for both of them, and with Ariel playing with her tits Emma brings T to the edge of his endurance. Pulling out at the last second, he covers Emma's bare mound with a stream of hot cum.

Info:
File Size: 598 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:23:59
Video: AVC, 960x, 23.976 FPS, 3349 kb/s

Download Links:

10400 New Years Family Fuck.part1.rar
10400 New Years Family Fuck.part2.rar

pesda

Your sister has a huge favor to ask you. As her older brother, you've always said you'd do anything for her. Her and her husband are trying really hard to have a baby but the doctors just informed them that after running some tests, her husband's sperm is so slow that it is unlikely he will ever get her pregnant even though she is perfectly healthy and is at the prime age. At this point she doesn't know what to do so she comes to you and begs you to help get her pregnant and not tell her husband that it is not his. Since she is ovulating, she wants you to have sex with her and cum inside her to get her pregnant and you agree because you're the best big brother ever.

Info:
File Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:28:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 4836 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

10401 Lily Rader Stepsis Unwraps Stepbros Package on Xmas.part1.rar
10401 Lily Rader Stepsis Unwraps Stepbros Package on Xmas.part2.rar
10401 Lily Rader Stepsis Unwraps Stepbros Package on Xmas.part3.rar

pesda

My step daughter Alison Pax needed some help to get going with a workout routine but she didn't know where to start so I told her I would help her out. I've been working out for years so I know I can teach her a thing or two. She's getting pretty good at abs but she looses focus rather quickly so I found a good way to keep her head in the game. She's a little slut and always loves playing with dicks so after a long set of abs I let her relax for a bit. It's not a bad deal for me cause I get my dick sucked and fucked by a hot 18 yo and it's not a bad deal for her either cause she's getting in better shape! If only my wife knew. lol

Info:
File Size: 279 MB
Resolution: 720 x 400
Duration: 00:34:16
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 130 kb/s

Download Links:

10402 Alison De Vore Stepdaddy Over Mommy.mp4

pesda

Rebellious teen Gina has been pushing back any way she can against her new stepmother's strict rules. Gina leaves a mess in the kitchen and strews her clothes all over the hall floor before breaking the biggest rule by inviting her boyfriend Kristof over behind her stepmom's back! When blonde MILF Christina gets home, she's annoyed at having to pick up after her stepdaughter, but she's shocked to find Gina's bedroom door open and the couple in flagrante delicto! The longer Christina watches, unnoticed by the teens, the more she finds her arousal rising. By the time Gina starts sucking Kristof's cock, Christina can't wait any longer. She marches into the room and gives her stepdaughter a lesson in what a blowjob should be, before breaking her own rules and joining the teens in a passionate threesome!

Info:
File Size: 741 MB
Duration: 00:35:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 2810 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

Download Links:

10403 Stepmommy Dearest.part1.rar
10403 Stepmommy Dearest.part2.rar

pesda

It's happening again, you feel that stiffening of your cock.That urgent throbbing and pumping through your shaft and balls only means one thing.you have to cum and you have to cum quickly.you are at school and the school calls me while I am at work.I am the only one that can relieve you.only your mother..The school is instructed to call me and bring you home to be asap so I can masturbate you and relieve that enormous and usually multiple loads! This is a medical condition that is hereditary and it must be dealt with swiftly.only your mommy knows how to stroke and suck you the proper way to completely drain you..Your cock holds so much cum..it's unreal.honey.you could easily get someone pregnant..this condition of extreme semen overproduction is very rare and mommy is the queen at helping you..only mommy..Honey.I feel the pressure of the huge, hot load of cum going to spray on to my tits..omg honey.let me use my mouth too .spray the next load on my lips and face..You aren't sure this condition is a curse anymore..you love mommy and how good it feels to relieve your huge back up!

Info:
File Size: 266 MB
Duration: 00:11:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3137 kb/s

Download Links:

10404 Only mommy can relieve your semen backup.mp4

pesda

Part 1 - I have some juicy dirt on my Mom and I'm holding it over her head. I really wanted to fuck, so I wait till my Dad goes out to mow the lawn, and then tell my Mom "It's time!" The scene starts with mom bursting in the room very upset, but she just wants to get it over with.
Part 2 - Dad is out of town on a business trip and calls to check in on mom and I. While mom is talking on the phone with Dad, I make her suck my dick and fuck me. All while still talking to Dad.

Info:
File Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:19:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9833 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

10405 Coco Vandi Son blackmails mom.part1.rar
10405 Coco Vandi Son blackmails mom.part2.rar
10405 Coco Vandi Son blackmails mom.part3.rar

pesda

Tiffany's top notch mommy performance ������ The facial in the end is best!

You are coming out of the shower and catch me spying on you. You decided its about time to talk to me about 'the birds n the bees'. You see I am getting turned on by this conversation and decided to show me... elements of blowjob, riding me, doggy style and then finishing with a facial

Info:
File Size: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:15:11
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 209 kb/s

Download Links:

10406 MissTiff Mommy likes a load on her.part1.rar
10406 MissTiff Mommy likes a load on her.part2.rar
10406 MissTiff Mommy likes a load on her.part3.rar

pesda

Oh baby, I just love it when you're on top of me like this..Mmmmmm right there, feels so good. You fuck mommy so good! I can't get enough of these spontaneous hot quickies we have. The feeling of our hot naked bodies up against each other.utter euphoria. Mmmmm ram it inside me nice and deep.deeper..I love feeling that nice cock of yours sliding in and out. Deeper..ohhhhhhh wow.no it's okay, mommy can take it. I love it when you fuck me in missionary. Kiss me. Go nice and steady so I can make myself cum while feeling you inside me. Oh that's it.YESSSS. Sometimes I think about our relationship.can you imagine if the rest of the family knew? Or our friends? I don't care. I love my boy so much and I love it even MORE when you're INSIDE of me. Mmmm your cock feels incredible. Cum inside me.please.yeah just like that.more, more.harder.ohhhh sweetie pump your warm seed inside mommy's pussy.

Info:
File Size: 162 MB
Duration: 00:07:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

10407 Fucking Mommy In Missionary Quickie.mp4

pesda

Rachel and Ivy have come home really drunk. They went to the park and partied for a little while, having a bit too much to drink. They both reek as their brother, Miles, teases them.

Miles is old enough to drink booze, they arent, and they shouldnt be doing what they were doing. They take their shoes off and cuddle up to their warm brother. He confesses that he is hot- for them. They notice that his cock is rock hard. They see what big brother has been hiding when they release his big, thick cock. He slips out of his pants as they take turns slobbering all of his dick, taking it deep in their throats.

Ivy gets on top and rides reverse cowgirl as Rachel rubs her sisters pussy. She licks miles balls as Ivys wet hole slides up and down the rock hard cock. Rachel then sits on Miles face as Ivy rides him slow.

They switch positions and Rachel takes her brothers dick as she rides him cumming unbelievably hard. Rachel gets on her knees and sucks Miles dick as he uses her throat as a fuck toy until he cums down her throat.

Info:
File Size: 697 MB
Duration: 00:16:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5811 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s

Download Links:

10408 My Two Drunk Sisters.part1.rar
10408 My Two Drunk Sisters.part2.rar

pesda

Tana stops by a very reputable tattoo shop for some new ink. Everyone's been talking to much about this place that she decided to come there. She wants to get her boyfriend's name tattooed on her lower back and leaves the job in the hands of the professional that is in the shop. When the tattoo is finally completed, she sees that instead of what she wanted the "Master artist" tattooed "Obedient Slut" on her. She loses her , but, something about the tattoos allows the "artist" to control the way she sees things, and becomes submissive to his every demand.

Tana comes in to help the artist at the tattoo salon. The work he has in mind is a little different than what she'd anticipated though.

Tana is a fully trained slut slave, willingly and submissively serving her new master.

If you like this video, you may also like:

Info:
File Size: 615 MB
Duration: 01:00:35
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1280 kb/s

Download Links:

10409 Tana Lea Masters Mark.part1.rar
10409 Tana Lea Masters Mark.part2.rar

pesda

All Grown Up at the Family Cabin:

Barbara and Dane curl up next to each other on the mattress in the loft of their old family cabin. They used to secretly lay like this when they were young. Back then, there was always another family member around to shout them apart. They had always been too close according to the rest of the family. Today, there are no other family members here. Barbara and Dane have snuck away together in secret. They have had an amazing day of sun and conversation. Now, they are here on this old mattress. Barbara's hand slides down behind her. What she finds there feels right. They chase the feeling together.

Info:
File Size: 132 MB
Duration: 00:26:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 557 kb/s

Download Links:

10410 Taboo Secrets All Grown Up at the Family Cabin.mp4

pesda

There are so many things I love about cock, things that make me weak just thinking about. the smell, the taste, the shape. Those big, full balls and that rigid, thick shaft really get me going. but my favorite part of a cock is the bulbous, sensitive cock head. Oh yes, the way that rounded, taut tip parts a woman's lips. it was made for penetration. Just like I was made to want it. to need the excited, engorged crown penetrating my holes. Let me show you just how much I adore and obsess over your cock head, showering it with soft kisses, tonguing it wetly, rubbing my slippery fingertips across the tight, warm surface. How much stimulation can this throbbing head handle before exploding with cum?

Info:
File Size: 357 MB
Duration: 00:07:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6092 kb/s

Download Links:

10411 Xev Bellringer Slow Sensual playfully intimate.mp4

pesda

My pussy gets so excited, so wet. when I think about your hard cock in my mouth. Just look at my soft lips, this warm tongue, my tight throat. they were designed to pleasure you. to make you cum. Your throbbing dick belongs in my mouth, and I was meant to suck it. If only you knew how much I fantasize about men using me. about being orally penetrated every day. These dirty thoughts are pushing you right over the edge, aren't they. Don't cum too soon. I want to savor your cock for as long as possible!

Info:
File Size: 888 MB
Duration: 00:23:43
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 5042 kb/s

Download Links:

10412 vibe and fuckmachine.part1.rar
10412 vibe and fuckmachine.part2.rar

Status