Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

Jessica's father is sick of her bratty behavior. He tells her over the phone that she's staying at her mom's house, and he doesn't care that it's Halloween and she made plans already. Knowing her slutty, hot, young friends will come by to pick her up for the occasion, he decides he's going to use a secret trick to get a Halloween "treat" from them they'll never forget.

When they do come by, he invites them in saying Jessica will be home soon. As they're sitting on his couch waiting, they're overcome with this overwhelming desire for their friend's father and begin to FIGHT each other to get to him first. When they finally make it to him, each girl competes to get to him, and his cock, first.

Info:
File Size: 1.69 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 01:15:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3001 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

10413 Halloween Project Funding.part1.rar
10413 Halloween Project Funding.part2.rar

pesda

Are you going to help your mother hang ornaments or are you just going to stand there staring?? Oh you silly boy, then just tell me where to hang this one. All the way down there?? You're making your poor mother get on her hands and knees. is this where you want it? It's just so hard to reach! No one's ever going to see it, I can't imagine why you'd have me get on all fours like this unless-

Honey. did you pick that spot just so you could see Mommy bending over in front of you? You know. if you did, that'd be very naughty. Well then. where should I hang the next one? You can make Mommy put it up ANYWHERE you want. At the top? Oh my, well you're going to have to hold onto me really really tight to make sure I don't fall. Promise?

Be sure to grab onto my legs. higher baby. That's it. Oh.. I better. just. oh, adjust some of these ornaments while I'm. up here. Please, honey, squeeze me tight, don't let go no matter what. You ready to help me down? Nice and slow. ohh. I need to hold onto you, and slide down against you baby. Ohhh. thank you honey. I feel so safe in your arms. Doesn't it feel so good to be close like this? You don't wanna let go of Mommy. do you. Ohhh, you ARE a naughty, naughty boy, aren't you? Looks like your mother will have to teach you a little lesson tonight. Naughty boys always get punished.

Info:
File Size: 1.36 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:31:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6081 kb/s

Download Links:

10414 Mommys Naughty Boy.part1.rar
10414 Mommys Naughty Boy.part2.rar
10414 Mommys Naughty Boy.part3.rar

pesda

I decided to check on one of my recovery houses yesterday and was met with a little surprise. One of my new clients Naomi was on the couch in a t-shirt and panties making with one of the male clients. This is of course strictly forbidden. How are they supposed to focus on starting a new life if they're allowed to fuck each other? But thankfully I was able to use this as a learning experience. Going to prison can be one hell of a motivator to do the right thing. I think they'll be following the rules from now on.

Info:
File Size: 255 MB
Resolution: 720 x 400
Duration: 00:31:17
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.000 FPS, 1000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

10415 Skyla Gets Her Juicy Sisterly Tits Massaged.mp4

pesda

The hot Brunette, Tia Cyrus, seduces her best friend's young son, Matt Sloan, to show his big thick cock. As soon as the stunning Tia sees Matt's dick, she gets all wet and starts sucking that big cock down her throat. The cute auntie Tia gets all messy and she enjoys it!

Info:
File Size: 482 MB
Duration: 00:19:57
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 3176 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

10416 Tia Cyrus Call me Auntie Tia.mp4

pesda

Jojo is leaving to go to college, and her step-brother is the only one there to say goodbye. In this emotional moment, he lets her know that he's seen as her more than just a sister for a long time. Surprising even herself, she decides to give him her pussy as a going away gift.

Info:
File Size: 810 MB
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duration: 00:41:08
Video: AVC, 852x, 23.976 FPS, 2500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

10417 Jojo Kiss Sister Issues.part1.rar
10417 Jojo Kiss Sister Issues.part2.rar

pesda

Stepbrother was working on a science experiment to take advantage of his mom and stepsister. He started by putting barcodes on them, which he would scan with an app he created in order to have the girls do his bidding. Both Anastasia and Tucker both knew that he he had a wild imagination, so they would play along for whatever he thought was going to happen even though it definitely would not work. Turn s out stepbro was not just a mad scientist, but also a pervert! He utilized the app to make his stepmom and stepsis suck and fuck him until he came all over them. The app obviously did not really work and Tucker and Anastasia were just trying to be good family members, but still the fact that was the goal of his experiment was super sick.

Info:
File Size: 760 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:47:46
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 2025 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

10418 Weird Family Sex Science.part1.rar
10418 Weird Family Sex Science.part2.rar

pesda

Sarahs stepbro is the nosiest little shit. He saw her tip toeing around the house so he decided to follow her. It turns out she was going in their moms room to steal her dildo! What a horny lil stepsis. Jenna still wasnt sure how to use it though, so she asked stepbro for some help. He stuck it in there nice and good, Jenna loved how it felt but was too embarrassed to watch. When her eyes were covered, her bro pulled the old switcheroo and stuck his cock inside. Jenna snuck a peek, saw what was going down, and immediately freaked out! That was not cool. The next day, stepbro creeps yet again and intercepts Sarahs horrible failing progress rep.

Info:
File Size: 442 MB
Resolution: 720 x 400
Duration: 00:54:16
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

10419 Sarah Banks My Pregnant Black Stepsis.mp4

pesda

Okay Daddy, I'll be in soon. I just have to finish my yoga. Oh, I'm sorry Daddy. Am I making you excited?.. I always make you excited. Well we could take care of that. Why? Mom never comes back here.. Just a quickie, Daddy please, Mom won't notice if you're gone a few extra minutes ..

Info:
File Size: 818 MB
Duration: 00:11:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9518 kb/s

Download Links:

10420 Maya Kendrick Dinner is Ready.part1.rar
10420 Maya Kendrick Dinner is Ready.part2.rar

Status