Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

You come downstairs in the morning carrying your sheets, you've had another wet dream. You try to sneak past mom who's having he morning coffee but she spots you. She tells you it's perfectly natural for a boy of your age to be having wet dreams, but she's tired of doing so much laundry - mom knows just what you need. She takes off her robe and gives you a sloppy, drooling bj to relieve some pressure. She slurps, gags and works a nice big load of of you and swallows it all down - is this going to become your new morning ritual?

Info:
File Size: 333 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5010 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11297 Moms cure for wet dreams_converted.mp4

pesda

What are you doing you little perv?! Are those my panties?! I can't believe I'm catching you red handed wanking your cock with your step mother's lace lingerie! I suppose that's where all of my intimates have been disappearing to - all crusted up under your bed after you've jerked your little pecker with them. Well, show me. I don't care how embarrassed you are, you're obviously still stiff and I want to see what you've been doing. Keep touching your erection while I sit here and watch. I'll even tease you. maybe you'll get to see my tits or my perfect pantyhose covered feet, after all, what are mothers for if not to guide your sexual curiosity?

Info:
File Size: 162 MB
Duration: 00:08:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2474 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11298 Kendra James Caught stroking with step moms panties.mp4

pesda

You and your mom go to the same Halloween party every year. She never dresses up, but this year is different. Something has changed about her recently and it seems she's taking Halloween seriously- as a time to be someone you're not- just for a night. She goes in her room to put on her costume, but when you don't see her come out for a while, you get worried. When you check on her, your own sweet mother is head down, ass up on her bed struggling to put a cat-tail butt plug in. You both are shocked to see each other, but she oddly exclaims, "It will make more sense when I have the whole thing on! Give mommy a minute!". .There's not any way that this could make sense, could it? When you finally see her in the whole outfit, you're floored. Your betty-crocker mother is..stunning, curvy, voluptuous, her tits are heaving out of this costume.and what's more? There's a huge hole in the ass of the body stocking so that she can wear the butt plug around ALL NIGHT. You tell her no one can see her like this. "Sweety, come on, it's just an outfit- the guy at the shop said it's what everyone is wearing nowadays. Mommy wants to get with the times." She's trying so hard, and oddly succeeding and shaking her milf body around in sexy ways. Some dude convinced your sweet, innocent mother that girls everywhere are going on on Halloween with their pussies showing. You tell her that she can't go out like that, but she shows it off even more, bouncing her huge butt around, bending over exposing her pussy. .She looks so good..but she's saying such.odd things. Your face goes red. "Oh no! Don't worry sweety, the guy at the shop told me this might happen and showed me how to take care of it." Your heart is racing. Your mother is on top of your uncomfortably hard cock with an amazingly convenient hole, leaving nothing between the two of you. "Mommy wants to be your slutty cum kitten." This.this is amazing..but definitely not how you usually spend Halloween with mommy.

Info:
File Size: 758 MB
Duration: 00:12:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8010 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11299 Kitty LeRoux Halloween with mommy.part1.rar
11299 Kitty LeRoux Halloween with mommy.part2.rar

Status