Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

James is home for the holiday weekend and really is hoping to find his jacket. Stepsister Devon confesses she has it and will keep it because it reminds her of James and the accidental sexual encounter. Well James really wants his jacket back and does what it takes to cum for her and get what they both want.

Info:
File Size: 3.20 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:37:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

2896 new.18.05.28.devon.green.part1.rar
2896 new.18.05.28.devon.green.part2.rar

pesda

Cheer up, even when your date doesn't go well with the younger girls you can always count on Mommy to fuck you right. Watch me undress and fuck and blow you from various positions with a creamy ending.

Info:
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:16:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 201 kb/s

Download Links:

2897 Alex Bishop Fucking Mommy HD.part1.rar
2897 Alex Bishop Fucking Mommy HD.part2.rar

pesda

ETER ORDERS A VOODOO DOLL OF HIS SMOKING HOT SISTER
HE USES THE EVIL VOODOO DOLL TO MAKE MELODY GO CRAZY WITH LUST.
THEN HE USES THE VOODOO DOLL TO CONVINCE HER TO FUCK HIS BRAINS OUT!!!

Sinister Brother, Peter uses a Voodoo Doll he had made of his smoking Hot, Large Breasted Blonde Sister Melody!! When Peter confesses to Melody that he secretly has been lusting for her..because she is so Hot..Melody tells him to fuck off!!! Peter pleads with her..asking if he can please fuck her.just one time..but Melody is grossed out by the concept of having sex with her own Brother.and kicks him out of her room. Peter, however..has a back-up plan. Is it EVER an Evil back-up plan!!!!! Peter ordered a potent Voodoo Doll...made specially to resemble his Goddess Big Sister. Peter uses the Evil Voodoo Doll to arouse melody..and it works like a charm!!! Peter rubs the Breasts of the Voodoo Doll..and sure enough.Melody begins to feel light, caresses on her Tits as she lies in bed. Melody can't figure out whats happening to her. Next, Peter lifts up the dress of the Voodoo Doll, and starts to rub it's cunt!!! Melody becomes overwhelmed!!! Melody writhes in ecstasy as Peter manipulates the Voodoo Doll from the Living Room. Melody is now masturbating furiously to keep up with the stimulation coming from the Voodoo!!! Peter senses that now might be a good time to return to Melody's room. Sure enough..as soon as she sees Peter...Melody attacks him!!! She is overcome with insatiable lust...and wrestles him down to her crotch, and tells him to lick her cunt!!! Peter licks his Hot Sister's cunt until she climaxes. Then Melody demands cock!!! Melody sucks her Brother's cock, and then demands that he pound the stuffing out of her!!! Peter Fucks Melody's brains out.and soaks her in cum!!! Melody still can't understand why she wanted her Brother to do that to her..as Peter returns to the Living Room..picks up the Powerful Idol, and says "I Love You Voodoo Doll!!!!".

Info:
File Size: 690 MB
Duration: 00:11:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

2898 voodoo doll hd.mp4

pesda

"I'm so sorry" Cory tells her daughters, wrapping her arms around them. "It's not your fault mom" Ashley says as they hug and console each other. Just then dad walks in. A cold shock of terror overtakes them as he grabs Cory by the hair. "I've got something on my mind" He smiles. "Take your clothes off now, all three of you" He yells at them. Humiliated they strip naked in front of each other. Their bodies his for the taking. He uses little sister Kara's mouth first as an appetizer, getting himself ready. They have to put on a show for him, forcing Kara to lick her sister's pussy while Cory has to masturbate to the scene of her daughters reluctant lesbianism. Daddy directs the action, fucking Ashley's mouth and pussy with his hard dick as he makes her dive head first into Kara's quivering sensitive pussy. Cory begs him to stop and sucks her husband in hopes that he will cum and leave her girls alone. "Eat your sister's pussy" He commands the sisters to 69 as they watch mom give him a blowjob. The room is filled with sounds of terrified moans from the three women as their bodies make them cum. Switching back and forth from the sisters he fucks one them makes her sister taste it. "You want your daddy's cum in your mouth?" He laughs. Forcing them to the floor he cums all over their faces. "Share it with your sister" He demands. They look at him in humiliation as they kiss and lick the cum from each others faces. "It's time for you to stop!" Cory yells, shotgun in hand. Will this be the end of their nightmare or the beginning of something new?

Info:
File Size: 367 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:24:10
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1993 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

2899 Taboo Twist HD.mp4

pesda

Hidden Camera
a) Mom exercising VERY vigorously; calisthenics, push ups & sit ups. In an exercise outfit.
b) Laying in bed asleep. Just a single sheet over her, nude under the covers. Close up of her shoulders & face while she sleeps.
c) Bent over the bathroom sink supporting herself with one arm; playing with her pussy, breathing VERY loudly and rapidly. Face buried into the crook of her arm.
d) In an exercise outfit, stretching out on the floor yoga style.
e) On bed naked. Legs spread very far apart. Spreading her pussy with one hand and finger-fucking herself with the other. Eyes closed, sweaty face, throwing her head from one side to another.

Mom is sitting on the couch; wearing a closed bathrobe. The Son enters the room and sits near her. She looks directly at him and says, "I know what you've been doing. I know you've been spying on me. Do you like looking at me? Do you like looking at your Mother?" She opens her robe; pauses to stare briefly and opens her bathrobe. She asks, "Is this what you want to see? My cunt? Your Mother's cunt?" She spreads her legs far apart. Again, coldly almost angrily says, "This is my cunt, do you like looking at your Mother's cunt?" Brief pause. She starts playing with herself while still staring into the Son's eyes. She says, "Your dick is getting hard, I can see it. Take you pants off." Brief pause. She stares and continues to play with herself and says, "God damn you've got a big dick. Come here!" The Son approaches and she sucks his cock with the love only a mother can give. Mom is standing in the living room doorway leaning against the doorway, fully dressed. She is staring at me with that same cold look. She says, "Do you want to fuck me ? Do you want to fuck your Mother? Then pull out your dick and play with it!" She then strips and crawls to him. She gets up on her knees before him and says. "Fuck I want to suck your dick. (slightly louder) I want to suck my Son's dick. I want to suck my Son's cock and fuck him! She then gives me a long luxurious blowjob and I fuck her how only a good son can. Scene Four: Fuck Me Before Dad Wakes Up Early the next Morning I am getting ready to watch Cartoons and Mom walks in only wearing a robe. She quickly opens it and tells me she wants something quick. Mommy wants me to fuck her before Dad wakes up. She hops on the table and spreads her legs. As I begin to fuck her she is already begging for me to cum in her mouth. Before Dad can wake up, I fuck her till I am about to cum. She does not want me to cum inside her so she goes to her knees and opens her mouth. I unload with a massive blast into her mouth. She thanks me and tells me to go get changed before Dad finally wakes.

Info:
File Size: 2.61 GB
Duration: 00:36:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

2900 My Latin Mom HD.part1.rar
2900 My Latin Mom HD.part2.rar

Status