Mixed Kinky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesda

Mom is leaving the house to meet her husband for lunch when she discovers her deadbeat son is still in his room and definitely not ready to leave for work..

Info:
File Size: 818 MB
Extension: AVI
Format: DIVX
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:16:01
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6870 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

13067 Help Each Other Get Ready.avi

pesda

Rachael Cavali is going to buy some groceries when his stepson Logan tells her to get some beer. The blonde MILF tells him he is not old enough to drink alcohol. however he is old enough to get his cock sucked by her busty step mom. Fair enough the younger stud fulfills again his fantasy of having her stepmom sucking him and the kinky blonde quenches her thirst for cock and cum.

Info:
File Size: 721 MB
Duration: 00:17:23
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 5530 kb/s

Download Links:

13069 Rachael Cavalli Cum Before I Go.avi

pesda

Miles comes back from his trip to Europe and his daughter, Ivy is tired and has a HUGE attitude. Obviously mad that her dad was in Europe without her, he decides to show her his timestop watch, instantly freezing her on the couch.

Miles starts by taking her top off and pulling his cock out. He proceeds to force her to blow him, and then unfreezes her, causing her to scream and yell. He uses his watch again to timestop her so that he can have more fun.

Miles undresses the rest of the way and continues to face fucks her. He then slides her pants and underwear down, unfreezing her in the process, to her yelling and asking him what the fuck is going on.

As Miles freezes her again, He slowly starts fucking her from behind, enjoying the tight pussy. He pulls out and shoves his cock back into her mouth, face fucking her harder than before.

Soon Miles carries Ivy to the bed where he finishes taking off her jeans and holds her down as he plows her tight pussy. He cums hard in her, leaving her dripping and wet. He unfreezes her again to her yelling and trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.

Info:
File Size: 601 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4626 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download Links:

13078 Robomeats Im Back Baby Girl.mp4

pesda

TNVGirls Fetish Delights

It has been tough for Daddy, a middle-aged family man who happens to live close to the Beta Thi Sorority, seeing all those scantily clad coeds walking around the neighborhood secretly drives him crazy! but he knows he is forbidden to look much less touch, he wife reminds him of that constantly.

Temptation though is about to play it's hand to Daddy when her gets a visitor at the door that turns out to be Athena, a cute freshman who is pledging Beta Thi. Daddy asks what he can do for Athena who at the moment isn't sure herself, she says she has to wait till she gets instructions on her phone. It doesn't take too long, she gets a text from one of her sorority sisters telling her what she needs to do with Daddy.

Will he succumb to temptation? he prides himself on being neighborly so maybe this is indeed the right thing to do.

Info:
File Size: 915 MB
Duration: 00:24:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5010 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 196 kb/s

Download Links:

13079 Sorority Pledge Girl.mp4

pesda

Batman answers a panicked call by Dr Cruise. When the dark knight arrives she starts telling him that her test subjects have escaped. Before Batman can question what she means he feels a sharp poke and the room spins
Now the evil Dr has Batman at her mercy, she wants to use him to perfect her Sex Slave Formulae. She believes that if she can make her formulae strong enough to break Batman's legendary self-control, than no normal man could hope to resist.

Info:
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:42:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 3330 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

13139 Batman Sex Slave Formulae MP4 Optimum.part1.rar
13139 Batman Sex Slave Formulae MP4 Optimum.part2.rar

pesda

Your mom, Mindi Mink, is dressed as an amazon woman and needs to instruct you about how to treat all the other Amazon women in the village.
You are eager to learn and watch as she undresses herself, revealing her large tits.
She continues to undress and has you suck on her titty.
Soon, you are allowed to suck her clit and fuck her in the ass just right.
Just like that, son!
You could get used to fucking amazon women, but none of them are as hot as your mom!
You secretly wish you could just fuck her all the time instead of the other women in the village

Info:
File Size: 862 MB
Duration: 00:11:53
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

13140 Amazon Mom.mp4

pesda

Daddy, I heard Mom talking about how she's done pleasing you. She made a point of telling her friend that you were too much for her right now - demanding too much of her sexually. I've noticed that this has taken a toll on you. This family means the world to me. It's time that I contribute - it's time that I put in the work for this family. Let me be your dumping ground, Daddy. Pull your cock out and put it inside me. dump all that stress inside me. I'll be your stress reliever.

Info:
File Size: 643 MB
Duration: 00:08:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

13141 Ivy Starshyne Dump Your Stress In Me Daddy.mp4

pesda

Mom and son get naughty every chance they get and last night was no exception. With dad out of the picture again, son accompanies his beautiful mom to the easter party where they both had a little too much to drink for the night.

At the end both arrive together home after having a wonderful time together Mom thanks him for always being there for her in his fathers absence, its been a long night and both need to head off to bed. but before mom wants any shut eye she needs help to take off her high heels since she thinks shes had a little too much to drink, and askes her son if he would be so kind to assist her in her needs.
Son kneels down and holds one of her heels in his hands while starring at the sheen of moms nylon stockings and the silky glow of her long satin evening gown while it slides up her smooth legs.
He makes a comment about her new highheels and compliments her on how sexy she looked tonight at the party and that he couldnt keep his eyes off of her even though shes his mother, she smiles and reminds him that she is very but that might help her with this and tells him to leave her heels on and reaches out to pull down the zipper of her sons pants.

Info:
File Size: 771 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 648
Duration: 00:30:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3384 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 206 kb/s

Download Links:

13142 After party.mp4

pesda

You are in your room, thinking your home alone and really horny so you take off your pants and start stroking your cock. Before you even get hard your mom Tara Holiday walks in and catches you. Seeing thet your cock isn't even hard yet she feels like you need a lesson in proper masturbation. She sits on the bed and wraps her experienced hands around your cock getting it rock hard quickly. Slowly she runs her hands along your shaft and teases you while telling you just what you should be doing. Her skilled hands stroking your cock soon make you explode all over the place and she milks every last drop from your balls. She warns you what will happen if she catches you again but from the look in her eyes you secretly hope she does.

Info:
File Size: 249 MB
Duration: 00:05:50
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5682 kb/s

Download Links:

13144 Cum For Mamma POV You Naughty Little Pervert.avi

pesda

Daddy I'm so hot after everything we just saw at Exxxotica I don't think I can wait til we get home. Jump in the back seat with me and let me suck your cock please?? There we go daddy this will hold me over until we get home I think. I love how hard your cock gets when we do this in public. Someone saw us? So what I'm not stopping until you cum for me Daddy. Give me all that cum and I promise I'll behave til we get home. Thank you daddy thats just what I needed.

Info:
File Size: 524 MB
Duration: 00:14:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5015 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 198 kb/s

Download Links:

13145 Daddy I Cant Wait Lets Do It In The Car.mp4

pesda

ALYCE ANDERSON KNOWS THE ROUTINE

Alyce is talking to her friend about a friend coming over when daddy starts touching her. she feels the only way she can have the friend over is to please daddy and give him what he wants which she does taking load all over her

Mommy is out of the house and her teenage daughter Alyce Anderson is chatting with her friend on the phone. Alyce's Father comes to sit with her and admire the sexy all natural teenager's tight ass while it peaks out of the bottom of her pants. He begins to massage his daughter's thighs. Alyce Anderson knows where this is going. She rushes off the phone with her friend and turns around to service her father. He promises that this will be the last time he asks his daughter to suck his cock, but they both know it won't be. Alyce Anderson doesn't mind. She loves to please him and is happy to drop to her knees and let him fuck her mouth or bend over so he can use her pussy from behind. Alyce opens her legs for her daddy to abuse her tight pussy. He pushes his dick deep inside her until he is ready to cum. He doesn't want to get his daughter pregnant so he pulls out and sprays the teenage slut down with cum.

Info:
File Size: 903 MB
Duration: 00:24:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5015 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

13146 Daddy Fucks Alyce Before Sleepover Alyce Anderson.mp4

pesda

Guess you were being a little loud while fantasizing about your mom, because she comes running into your room thinking you were calling her name as though something was wrong. She's shocked when she finds you, not in trouble, but totally trying to get off. After convincing you that she's not going to tell anyone and that what you're doing is perfectly normal for a boy your age, she realizes you might need some help. You think she's going to give you some sort of talk, but when she sits down next to you and puts her hand on your hard cock, you know this is not the case at all.

"Yes, mommy's hand is on your cock. I interrupted your session didn't I?" .She's the sorry one? You're not sure where her sympathy is coming from, but as her hot cleavage bounces as she strokes you, there's no way in hell that you're going to stop her. "You..wouldn't.want to see.my tits, would you?" You're not sure what to say but she feels your answer in your cock getting even harder in her hands. Her hands are so soft, her tits are so big, and you can't stop staring at her lips. "Want mommy to kiss it and make it all better?" Uh, yes.yes you do. Your precum is on her lips.she's been so willing this whole time, and the mystery is about to be solved- "When I heard you call my name, and I saw what you were doing..I got so turned on. Say mommy's name again, please sweetie?" She makes you say it over and over again until you erupt, not once, but twice. She promises that next time, Mommy is going to show you what other soft parts she can use to get you off.

Info:
File Size: 420 MB
Duration: 00:10:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5044 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

13148 Kitty Leroux Calling out for mommy.mp4

pesda

You never thought a visit with mommy to see your aunt and cousin would end this way- but it's happening. Mommy is fucking you, TRYING to get your aunt to hear through the wall- and it's all because of sibling rivalry. It started when she was saying goodnight to you as you lay on the blowup mattress next to the bed. As you're chatting, mommy hears something odd and starts giggling. You can't hear it, so she invites you up on the bed. Through the wall you can hear it- your aunt is fucking someone in the next room over. Your mother believes it must be a boyfriend she didn't know about.until you both hear your aunt moaning out YOUR COUSINS name.her own son. You watch mommy giggle as she listens through the wall, but soon, you look down and see your own mother touching her boobs and rubbing her pussy through her pajama pants. She's super focused and you snap her attention back to you. She disagrees you two should just go to bed. ".I'm not going to let her be the only one who gets to have fun all the time." You knew your aunt was a free spirit, but you never knew your sweet mother would be so jealous! "Get under mommy!" You know it's wrong, but you're not going to stop your sexy mom from fucking you. She's so turned on by the taboo sex happening in the room over..and so jealous that she starts moaning AT the wall, hoping your aunt will hear what a good fuck you are being for mommy. It keeps getting dirtier as mommy imagines how much YOU'd like to fuck your aunt while she sits on her face. Mommy is being so dirty! But you're not going to stop her. Your taboo dreams are coming true.

Info:
File Size: 484 MB
Duration: 00:12:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5029 kb/s

Download Links:

13149 Mommys Surprising Sibling Rivalry.mp4

pesda

Script:Same story line as last time with Paul and the two Ryan. You had to substitute for the 8th grade P.E class. Your wearing really short shorts and a spaghetti strap top. Simulate being in a indoor basketball gym.Scene starts with you explaining that you will be the substitute teacher for the P.E class. When all of a sudden the lights turn off. You tell the class that do not worry.

You will call roll call to make sure no student is missing. You call Paul first his in the corner of the gym. You walk to him to make sure it's him. He ask you again for a sexual favor. You say yes but you look mad about it. You give him a blowjob, then he fucks you hard in missionary, doggy style and cow girl. Then do the same with the two Ryan's.Second part of the video is your having sex with Paul and the two Ryan's in your class room, you have on the same cloths as you did the first custom video I got from you. Show in the scene that your sucking 3 of their dicks and they each fuck you in different sex positions.When all of a sudden all your students walk in the class, you tell the three students to hide in the desk. You thought that they would stop fucking you but they want to keep going.The whole scene is now you having a gangbang but your using the desk to hide it. You keep telling your students that your looking for a piece of paper and you can't find it. While Paul and the two Ryan's are fucking you, your trying to talk to your other students.Once again look mad the whole time your having sex, but your moaning and cumming while there fucking you hard. All virtual except for the blowjob scene.

Info:
File Size: 495 MB
Duration: 00:29:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2132 kb/s

Download Links:

13150 Missbehavin26 Teacher Student Gang Bang Behind Desk.mp4

pesda

Script:your the teacher of a young class and your going to have sex with 3 of your students, while the rest of the students are watching a movie.The scene starts with you telling your class that today is movie day and when you call out their name there going to see you in the back of the class. You have a desk where all the sexual activities will happen.First student you call is Paul, your sitting in your desk.

You tell himthat you can't believe your getting blackmailed. Your whispering to him the whole time and you look mad. He ask you to give him a blowjob and you do,but look mad while your giving a wet sloppy blowjob.He cums in your mouth, next student you call is Ryan, when you give Ryan a blow job mention how young he is and this is so wrong. He also cums in your mouth.Next one is also named Ryan but he is younger than the first two. Do the same thing with him.After the blowjob scene with a small dildo.your going to call each student one at a time and their going to fuck you in missionary, doggy style. And cowgirl. Remember this is a pov virtual sex scene. Please look mad while there fucking you. But your trying to not moan so loud. And the sex scene each student is fucking you really hard. I want to be able to see your boobs move up and down during missionary and your ass shaking during doggy style.

Info:
File Size: 586 MB
Duration: 00:26:17
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2913 kb/s

Download Links:

13151 Missbehavin26 Teacher Blackmailed By Students.mp4

pesda

Surprise! The reason the bullies knew who you were is because you are actually a teacher at your son's and their school. The scene takes place in a classroom over 3 days and you're in front of the class teaching behind your desk. On the first day you're dressed professionally but not too conservative in a button up and tight skirt. About a week has passed since the blackmail incident. Your attitude about the whole thing has changed. Where you were angry and took charge at home during the incident, the guilt of what you had too do has now made you timid and scared after. You can visibly see the change in your attitude as you teach the class with very little confidence and a soft voice. As you continue your lesson your phone vibrates on your desk. You look down and see pictures of the incident! You're shocked cause you didn't know they were taking pictures that day.

Info:
File Size: 681 MB
Duration: 00:29:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2978 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 197 kb/s

Download Links:

13152 Missbehavin26 Bullies Blackmail Mom part 2.mp4

pesda

You have an important presentation at school tomorrow, but you're woken up by slapping sounds coming from your mother's room. When you find her, your curvaceous mom is spanking herself with a crop, clad in lingerie. As you listen you are so turned on at what she's doing. After gagging herself, she spots you in the doorway. "Sweetie! It's not what it looks like!" She hides behind a pillow and her first mistake is giving you completely ridiculous reasons for what she was just doing. Her second mistake is letting you hold the crop.

It's late- your tired, your stressed- and your horny. She's shocked when you start using the crop on her massive tits whenever she's lying to you. After quite a few tit-slaps, you mom confesses that right before your father left her, they were just getting into kinky things and she'd rest like a baby after being spanked and serving him! You suggest that you can be the man of the house now- and she disagrees.but she slowly breaks as you continue to spank her and tease her with the leather- plus.her pussy doesn't lie- when you grab it, it's hot and it's soaked. Almost too easily, she bends over. Any time she's unsure if she should be doing this with you, the bite of the crop reminds her that she desperately needs this- and she's a desperate little subby slut for you. After bit more funishment, and she easily calls you, "Master" and agrees that you own her now. You'll spank her huge ass, and you'll get serviced by her bright pink lips. She's not sure- but realizes it feels too good to stop. She can't say no to you. Once you cum all over her face ("Sweetie, I never even let your father do this!" ) you find that you're still hard and command her to get on the bed. You're going to fill her pussy and mark her as your subby slut. She begs you to own her holes, as they are yours now.

Info:
File Size: 678 MB
Duration: 00:17:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5035 kb/s

Download Links:

13153 Kitty Leroux BDSMommy My son owns me.mp4

pesda

Your wearing a black business jacket, blue button up shirt, black skirt and black pantyhose and the same high heels from you CEO video. Please also wear a nice shade of red lipstick too. You just got home from work and your sons black friend Darrell is there waiting on you. You ask him what hes doing here, he should be at school. But he explains he found a sex tape online of you, on the night you got really blitzed during a girls night out.

He says hes willing to give the sex tape to you but for a price. You start to get mad cause you cant believe hes trying to blackmail you, hes supposed to be your sons friend and here he is blackmailing his mom. He then tries to walk out the door saying he will give it to your husband. Knowing it would ruin everything you tell him to wait lets talk about this. You tell him you will give him money for the tape. But he explains its not money he wants. He says your one of the hottest moms hes seen and he wants you in exchange for the tape. Your disgusted you cant believe the audacity of this kid. You explain to him you cant have sex with your sons friend, you would get into a lot of trouble. But he doesnt budge he says sex for the tape. He starts to walk out again. But you stop him and say ok I'll do it. Hes not convinced he wants you to tell him why he should bother now. You tell him you will give him a sexy strip show, suck him off, and give him the best fuck hes ever had. He then asks why else? You tell him he will have the knowledge he fucked someones mom and that you have never had black cock and you will prove to him how good white pussy can be. He wants a strip show now, so you begin to dance and start taking off your clothes. You dance and strip till your naked. Then he says lets go to your bedroom and fuck and change into a white garter belt with white stockings and put your high heels back on. Once you change you start sucking him. Your actually impressed with how big it is. He says now spread your legs and hold your pussy lips open while he enters you. You tell him he needs to wear a condom. But he wont and tells you to beg him to cum inside and put a black baby in you. He starts fucking you, you tell him to go slower and let you get used to him. You start to really get into it and even help him by spreading your legs wider so he can get in there deeper. Now he wants you to ride him him till he cums inside you. you get into reverse cowgirl and ride him nice and hard. You hear your husband come home and ask for you. You yell you will be downstairs in a little bit. You tell Darrell hurry up and cum, you ride him even harder and talk dirty to him to to get him to cum faster, you ask him if he likes it when you squeeze your pussy on him. Then he starts cumming inside you, you slowly pump on him till you can tell hes done. You get off him and tell him to leave quietly. He wants a picture of his load inside you, your not happy but you get back on your back and spread your legs showing his creampie in you.

Info:
File Size: 247 MB
Duration: 00:19:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1526 kb/s

Download Links:

13154 Missbehavin26 Mom Blackmailed By Sons Black Friend.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.