Kris Karson on New City

Just4Mods

im literally talking to her on snap right this instant. she took 2 days to add me but shes responding quickly now. she has 9 sets for sale at $50 a piece. she also posted her ultrasound pic on her snapchat story so yeah, shes def pregnant and there wont be a new site happening any time soon.

Putin1

She has posted on snapchat that she is desperately trying to sell sets. I'm guessing she isn't getting many people to bite considering they are $50 each and only topless. Now with her being pregnant her come back is over before it began.

hajime30

She has posted on snapchat that she is desperately trying to sell sets. I'm guessing she isn't getting many people to bite considering they are $50 each and only topless. Now with her being pregnant her come back is over before it began.
Have you bought a set?

reemul

Hate to repeat myself, but it really would help if she added at least some of the folks on Snapchat who ask for access so that they can even see the damn offer. At $50 I'm probably not going to buy many unless they're fucking amazing, but I very likely would buy one. But only if I can see the post selling them. My mind-reading skills just aren't that good. (If they were, I'd be in Vegas playing poker during the day and spending the nights in a big pile of rented Instagram models and B-list celebutantes. Buying model sets would be pretty far down my list then, sorry.)

BOZZOO

$50 for a topless set
whaaaatt? :eek: she has that camgirl mentality. demanding top dollar for ...showing up?, lil heavy breathing? staying awake?..basically for not much, and then wondering why no one is buying them. for $50 i want her to show me how she got preggers, or at least demonstrate w/ a toy.

VolponView

wondering why no one is buying them. for $50
While I agree that $50 is a bit high for a photoset, she (and other girls in her position ie Amanda and Cali) doesn't have many price options. If she prices it high, she doesn't get as many sales. If she prices it low (like Amanda did with her videos), they end up all over the internet for people to get for free and won't bother buying them from her.
Which would you choose? If it were me, I would lean towards the higher price simply because I wouldn't want to make it easier for people to share my content. Sharing is going to happen but not as likely if the price is higher than your average set/video.

BOZZOO

I would lean towards the higher price simply because I wouldn't want to make it easier for people to share my content.
i dont see how a higher price will even slow down posting it. all it takes is 1 willing to pay that, and post it and its going to be everywhere in a matter of days. maybe im missing something.

BOZZOO