Kris Karson on New City

ih8ewe

How do you know it'll only be topless?
From what I heard, she was telling everyone on snapchat that her and that creepy photog guy only did topless sets/vids, and those sets/vids are what they're selling at TM.

I could be wrong though.

bjl12

anyone got the new set?
I paid the $15. Needless to say I won't be paying for another set unless there is clear vag/ass. The quality of both the pic and vid are poor and there is considerably less content (75 pics or so and only 6 min of vid) than TM produces...since they are a 3rd party distributor in this circumstance.

Kris Karson has/had no idea what she is/was doing

rchangel

I paid the $15. Needless to say I won't be paying for another set unless there is clear vag/ass. The quality of both the pic and vid are poor and there is considerably less content (75 pics or so and only 6 min of vid) than TM produces...since they are a 3rd party distributor in this circumstance.

Kris Karson has/had no idea what she is/was doing
Accurate assessment. She's still adorable, but the makeup was WAY overdone and the content was pretty vanilla even with topless. Not really bringing anything new to the table, especially given the per-set pricing structure.

mrwick

yup he got it for free on aib thread, and this video is on spankbang since a few days now.

reemul

Oh look, more premium links on a site that is supposedly all about free content.
There are simply different rules for the folks who bring in money. Which is fine, the hosting service needs paid. Mods would see a lot few hard feelings from the users, though, if they just damn well said so. "Hey, we wish we could share everything for free, but there are costs to running this site and if they don't get covered, no-one gets anything. So the folks who bring in steady money to keep the lights on get special privileges, listed below. You tell me how to do this all for free, and you can have everything for free. Until then, we do what we have to." Simple. Announcing only one set of rules but being so fucking obvious that supa sekrit exemptions can be had for a price serves no purpose but to piss people off. Then they're surprised that they don't get a lot of buy in on paid subs to file hosts through their affiliate links. Um, yeah. Sorry, you already set all that goodwill on fire, let that keep you warm.

VolponView

You guys are crazy if u think she looks "terrible".
I guess your parents didn't teach you that if u can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

questionmark

You guys are crazy if u think she looks "terrible".
I guess your parents didn't teach you that if u can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
didn't say she looks terrible
meant the material is terrible, few years down the road and its the same shoot basically.

shes lookin' good.

ultraxx70

Well , I didn't write anywhere that she is ugly. I just say if I compare the old Kris with this today ... it's a terrible difference.
She looks like someone has put her on a steroids lol
Anyway @VolponView , no one wants to stop you still enjoying it

Joe Blowman

Well , I didn't write anywhere that she is ugly. I just say if I compare the old Kris with this today ... it's a terrible difference.
She looks like someone has put her on a steroids lol
Anyway @VolponView , no one wants to stop you still enjoying it
I don't even mind her look as much as the content. Its the same lame, near miss crap as before. There's much better videos on her old site. Its the same length, she literally does nothing different. Snoozefest

Joe Blowman

Its just the same boring crap. There's much better stuff on her old site. She twirls and tugs at stuff for the same amount of time as she did on the old site but is showing even less. She was always topless so who cares...

joepoeaz

Its just the same boring crap. There's much better stuff on her old site. She twirls and tugs at stuff for the same amount of time as she did on the old site but is showing even less. She was always topless so who cares...
So you joined just so you can bitch about Kris? That's pretty pathetic.