Kris Karson on New City

cmfriend

The video is called: 04-07-2018 Kris-Karson-Masturbation-Custom-HD-Video. It was posted a while ago on a different website than this one. The Title is still there but the video is not available anymore.

ruffinit

Does anyone know if Kris going to produce more videos? Or is she done? I would pay for an Only Fan site if she started one. Maybe if her fans started a wave of requests she might hear us.

husky_moose02

Does anyone know if Kris going to produce more videos? Or is she done? I would pay for an Only Fan site if she started one. Maybe if her fans started a wave of requests she might hear us.
Just seen these on IG. Not sure if she's shooting for her own website again or for another site. Does anyone know if she has an OnlyFans page? She mentioned of starting one about a year ago on snap. She hasn't responded to any of my questions on snapchat.

imgand

Just seen these on IG. Not sure if she's shooting for her own website again or for another site. Does anyone know if she has an OnlyFans page? She mentioned of starting one about a year ago on snap. She hasn't responded to any of my questions on snapchat.
Can you message me her snap/insta im willing to pay her for stuff