Kris karson

questionmark

I'm not going to dignify that with a response, nvm I am
you said US, as in WE are acting like vultures and deserve a second chance
I said, no.
there was A vulture, singular.
thing is, I won't stoop low enough to say you shouldn't be on a computer.

Sly_Fry

Discussion ongoing I see.

Maybe she was just bored and had a few days to kill so she decided to converse with some old fans, and by fans I mean dudes who used to jerk off to her. :)

questionmark

Discussion ongoing I see.

Maybe she was just bored and had a few days to kill so she decided to converse with some old fans, and by fans I mean dudes who used to jerk off to her. :)
"used to"

Deonidas

Just discovered her and was wondering if she is still active online somewhere, don't want to pay on the site where she is not associated with anymore.

CheeksMcButt

Nah bud, she's p much retired right now. She had a brief "comeback" in May until someone messed it up for us.
Um, a former "model" (term used loosely) used snapchat and expected males on the internet to not to take a screenshot. Absurd expectations if that's how she really thought it was going to play out. Nobody "ruined" it. She got what reasonable people expected would happen. It's weak on her part.

RandomAct

I'm sorry, but that is such a bullshit argument. That's not different than saying a girl "has it coming" for dressing provocatively in public. She asked for people not to screenshot, why is it so hard to respect that wish? Anyone with any lick of sense knew she would stop the moment someone did it.

suppoon420

I'm sorry, but that is such a bullshit argument. That's not different than saying a girl "has it coming" for dressing provocatively in public. She asked for people not to screenshot, why is it so hard to respect that wish? Anyone with any lick of sense knew she would stop the moment someone did it.
I totally agree with you, with the one exception. It's the internet. Asking someone to not take a screenshot on snapchat is like asking someone not to post negative comments on Youtube or to stop trolling on Anon boards. If you really don't want that to happen, there are a million better ways to go about it, and I think it's foolhardy to pick up a scorpion and not expect to get stung. Personally, I respected her request for exactly the reasons you stated, but I'm a civilized human being, just like you.

DownFall

While I agree with you that it was stupid to post a screenshot, expecting it not to happen is just as stupid, especially when you're dealing with horny guys from a forum full of videos of models who certainly didn't want those videos posted either (which caused some of them to stop camming or show less skin but that's not my point).

Personally I'd bet on her fully knowing it was going to happen and just wanting to see how long it would last. She might actually have been surprised at how long it lasted.

sleazoid

I think those are 2 different scenarios altogether.

CheeksMcButt

That's got to be the worst analogy I've seen on this board.

It's closer to setting a hundred dollars down in a crowded street and asking people not to take it, coming back later and being surprised and hurt somebody took it.

She put it out there in a medium where people CAN and WILL take it, especially since it's basically anonymous. She knew it would happen. A reasonable human being would know it would happen. Heck, I've accidentally saved snapchats from various friends. It's that easy. Again, a reasonable person would know that, too.

VonRaschke

This feels like one of those learning experiences where people should realize that not everyone views the world and experiences it the same way that they do and how it's unreasonable to expect others to think and behave exactly as you would in a given situation but instead of learnign that lesson they just continue to blame others for not behaving how they want them to.

Sheester

Well, now that she's engaged, it might be the end of the hope-road for her fans. I'm happy for her!! But sad for me...