Kylie Cole on chaturbate

VolponView

Several other solo site girls like Kaley Kade, Tessa Fowler, Brittany Marie and Sherri Chanel also moonlight on MFC. I've heard Kaley promote her member shows on MFC, so it would appear that is the reason they go on these cam sites.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Kylie make the move to MFC tho. My understanding is that it is against the rules (with ban from the site) to promote ANY other site on CB other than CB. Where MFC doesn't seem to have a problem with self promotion.

Sheester

She mentioned on her site that she'll be doing live camshows soon, but I figured it would be part of the Nikki/Madden/Kayla yourdailycams group. But yea, on her twitter on 3/14 she posted "I wanted to get a feel of webcamming, so ill be on chatturbate tonight come see me! once in a lifetime chance" and then later tweeted she might not make it because of... traffic? o_O Nothing on twitter since then. Would love to see where she's taking this!

bjl12

Kylie just tweeted she will host her first Webcam this Saturday, 3/19/16, at 10pm EST. Again this will be THROUGH her website. It's YDC

Kylie Cole
Mar. 19th 10:00 pm
My first show ever!

bjl12

Doug / Kylie mentioned a new zipset coming out next month...apparently very revealing ^^ Looking forward to that one :D

Yohoho

She did one in march 26th and 21th of may wich are absent on this site. If someone has these and can share it, we would really appriciate it.