Latex Rubber Ladies

Nickolette

Rubber seduction in the vip lounge Pt1

Љit was the hottest day this year with over 33 degrees in Munich when we arrived in the location and then finally I was totally rubberized from Comtesse Larissa into my total from tip to toe black heavy rubber outfit. Due to the sessions she has setup for the Rubber Seduction I have got my rubberpussy head harness, which makes breathing really hard due to this heavy temperatures.

The mask and catsuit was locked with lockable zippers and she puts my metal cuffs on my arms which also locked my rubber gloves into place. The sun burned on my black rubberskin and it was really hot. Like a flame hit me and my rubber got one with my body. I loved that feeling.

This was the reason why I enjoyed a lot of the time on the sunchairs outside on the deck. I used the time to play with myself and rub my pussy and facepussy. Then the first client arrived at 12:00 and we had an incredible session with him were Comtesse Larissa fisted him deep into his ass, while I was taking him his air and also let him rub and touch my big rubbered boobs and pussy.

And so it goes all day. With one client we were into the nice whirlpool on deck were Comtesse Larissa made a nice Strap-On session with both of us but this will be shown in the following clips in the next weeks during July. It was such an amazing and intense feeling because the Rubber Seduction event lasts for 24 hours in which I was all the time locked in total heavy rubber while it was boiling hot outside, but believe me, we were even hotter!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 322 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:07:22

Genre: Rubber, Latex

kk_Seduction1.part1.rar
kk_Seduction1.part2.rar

Nickolette

Cable Tied DollPt:1

Playtime by a pool at nighttime (while the weather is good) is sooo nice! Especially when in full latex. This time I? wearing my silky smooth chlorinated black latex with pussy and ass sheaths ?? I? covered from head to toe, and so is my Master! Tonight he has decided to use some cable ties to fully restrain me and make me into his rubber bondage dollo

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 555 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:11:24

kk_Cable1.part1.rar
kk_Cable1.part2.rar

Nickolette

Cable Tied Doll Pt:2

My Master continues to restrain me by adding more and more cable ties. By the end of this scene there is no escape for me! He pulls the ties even tighter, but I can tolerate that as I know I get to suck on his hard rubber sheathed cock ?? I love how the ties make my big tits stand out even further and the bondage also feels so great around my asso

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 770 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:15:55

kk_Cable2.part1.rar
kk_Cable2.part2.rar

Nickolette

Cable Tied Doll Pt:3

As if I wasn? restrained enough already, my Master isn? quite satisfied and binds my arms, waist and assЉall nice and VERY tightly! ?? He plays with my helpless, but very smooth rubber body. This seems to be making him very horny as he makes a hot sticky mess all over my round rubber booty!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 737 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:15:36

kk_Cable3.part1.rar
kk_Cable3.part2.rar

Nickolette

Rubber Clinic(Rubber Doll Inspection) Pt:1

Welcome to my rubber clinic room! For my first patient I have Mary Jale strapped nice and tightly to my medical chair. There? no way of escaping, but that the ideaond maybe she won? feel the need to ?? I begin by examining her shiny transparent rubber body. First I test the sensitivity of her nipples, lips and pussyo

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 647 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:13:15

kk_LClinic1.part1.rar
kk_LClinic1.part2.rar

Nickolette

Rubber Clinic (Rubber Doll Inspection) Pt:2

Now it? time to perform some essential examinations on Mary Jale? horny pussy. I bring out the inflatable rubber dildo (one of my favourites) and use it to slide inside of her hot pussy. She doesn? seem to mind, so I spend some time fucking her with it I then give her some of her own juices to taste from the dildo and I enjoy licking some directly from her pussy. I gag her ready for the next examo

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 452 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:09:29

kk_LClinic2.part1.rar
kk_LClinic2.part2.rar

Nickolette

Rubber Clinic (Rubber Doll Inspection) Pt:3

I have my rubber patient right where I want her, so now it? time to bring out the Hitachi to force her to cum for me! I use some breath play and enjoy some teasing in between and she responds very well

Starring Mary Jale

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 595 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:12:15

kk_LClinic3.part1.rar
kk_LClinic3.part2.rar

Nickolette

Luscious Black Rubber Pt:1

Having some fun times with a sexy rubber girlfriend is always pretty special! On this occasion we are both in tight black rubber as I share my rubber mattress with Mary Jale

We love the sensual feeling and tightness of the rubber over our bodies and love to feel each others sexy curves. As always, it doesn? take long for us to get excited and get to know each other in a much more intimate way

Starring Mary Jale

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 682 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:13:37

kk_Luscious1.part1.rar
kk_Luscious1.part2.rar

Nickolette

Luscious Black Rubber Pt:2

When things really start to heat up, I slip into my triple dildo pants and enjoy sharing them with my girlfriend. She seems to enjoy them too

Wearing the pussy plug and anal plug made me SO horny, and even more so while I was fucking Mary Jale with the third dildo?hey were slipping around inside me as she sat down on my lap fucking the dildo, Mmmm!!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 788 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:15:57

kk_Luscious2.part1.rar
kk_Luscious2.part2.rar

Nickolette

The Prisoner

Our prisoner is ready for his first ?unishment?and seeing him in tight black rubber makes us want to punish him all the more! I can see his cock just bursting to get out of his suit and desperate for attention, so I soon release it and we give it some of our special treatment

Starring Fetish Liza

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 601 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:12:50

kk_Prisoner.part1.rar
kk_Prisoner.part2.rar

Nickolette

Slave Girl Pt:1

My rubber slave girl had been naughty, so as punishment I locked her in the shower cubicle for some time

Once I released her all I wanted to do was play with her sexy rubber body. I gave her ass a nice slapping then positioned her so that I could have good access to her pussyЉafter all, I needed to punish her with my rubber dildo

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 655 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:13:19

kk_SlaveGirl1.part1.rar
kk_SlaveGirl1.part2.rar

Nickolette

Slave Girl Pt:2

I enjoyed pleasuring my slave girl with the rubber dildo, but now I want to feel that pleasure also

First I have her licking my big titsЉthen licking my pussy before fucking me with the rubber dildo. Ooh I just LOVE the feeling of rubber inside me. Once I?e had my fun wither her, I lock her back inside the shower until later.

Starring Jemma Valentine

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 585 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:12:05

kk_SlaveGirl2.part1.rar
kk_SlaveGirl2.part2.rar

Nickolette

Slippery Dream Pt:1

In this vid scene I get to play with my super busty rubber girlfriend, Ariane St Amour. We always have such a fun time together! Watch as we play with loads of sticky goo. I love how it makes our bodies SO shiny and slippery!! ?specially when we slide out tits together

Starring Ariane St Amour

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 798 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:15:11

kk_Slippery1.part1.rar
kk_Slippery1.part2.rar