Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

Rubber Sub Positions and Ballgagged - SophiaSylvan

I'm a perfect rubber slave in this clip, dressed to the nines in a metallic blue latex halter top, miniskirt, sleeves crotchless pantyhose with matching ponytail hood. I have a big red ballgag in my mouth. I start out kneeling, my arms behind my head. Then I switch to legs spread, hands on my thighs. I pause, waiting Master's commands to change positions. I get in doggystyle, holding the pose still, first from the side, then with my ass facing you, showing off my pussy, head down, ass up. Finally I come close at your command, hands behind my head again. Drool spills out of my mouth, then the camera zooms in on the gag and my burgundy lips as I struggle to beg for your cum

File name: Latex 1620 Rubber Sub Positions and Ballgagged
File Size : 703 MB
Runtime : 9 min 22 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

2B and 2P Double Trouble - Surpriseitssteak

In this video 2B and 2P team up in latex for some head to head action, in more ways than one! You'll enjoy them kissing, fondling one another, performing mutual oral, sharing a double dildo in multiple positions and cumming together!

File name: Latex 1621 2B and 2P Double Trouble
File Size : 472 MB
Runtime : 22 min 1 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Perfect Ass in Latex Spanks and Suck - Sweetie Fox

A girl in a latex suit demonstrates her chic forms and gets spanking in the ass, then sucks a rubber dick and gets sperm on her face from her boyfriend’s real cock.

File name: Latex 1622 Perfect Ass in Latex Spanks and Suck
File Size : 248 MB
Runtime : 13 min 22 s

Preview:

Download Link:

CLEARLY DISTRESSED - Ashley Renee

I’m writhing around on the floor lying atop a white fur rug, tightly bound by black rope. I’m wearing a sexy see-through, long sleeved, latex blue catsuit with a blue latex ball-gag fitted in my wet mouth, & shiny black stilettos on my feet. I have black cuffs buckled around my wrists & ankles that are tied together with black rope ankle to thigh. My arms are tightly bound at the elbows behind me with my wrists pulled down my sides & attached to the cinch between my ass & high heels. A black crotch rope is pulled firmly between my legs, rubbing my clit & arousing me as I struggle. As I roll onto my back, my huge breasts are clearly revealed through the sheer blue latex that they are pressed against. I continue to roll around fighting my ropes, but the more I move, the more wet my pussy becomes with the friction of the tight rope between my legs.

File name: Latex 1624 CLEARLY DISTRESSED
File Size : 207 MB
Runtime : 3 min 39 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:

Hurt Your Dick and Balls - London Lix & Princess Ashley

Last year, you guys just lapped up the ballbusting attention from me and Princess Ashley, so we're back, in tight leather and PVC, to dominate your dick and balls once again. You'll be getting plenty of verbal humiliation, bratty jerk off encouragement, and CBT instructions in today's clip. It would be wise to have a book and something to strike your balls with ready before you begin, so that this time can be extra painful, in an efficient manner. Fall at the feet of our thigh high boots and beg to worship our big tits and tight asses. These Goddess bodies almost make up for the amount your cock and balls will hurt. Almost. You probably won't be able to cum by the time we're done with you, but just in case you're such a horny jerkaholic that you CAN, we've devised a mindfucking game for that, too. Dick at the ready, loser!

File name: Latex 1626 Hurt Your Dick and Balls
File Size : 511 MB
Runtime : 10 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Relentless Torment - Crystal Knight

Will I let you cum? Or will I leave you denied? Possibly. I mean there are no guarantees when a session hints at sexual torment, unlike anything you've experienced or seen. It’s so hard not to blow for my body, but you can try. Test your obedience today and see how sexually frustrated you can become. This outfit stops time, my body is looking really good, and my words are going to play with your mind, unlike anything you've experienced before. Are you ready for relentless torment? Of course, you are.

File name: Latex 1629 Relentless Torment
File Size : 561 MB
Runtime : 11 min 34 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Tipsy & Infected - JamieTT

A reworked custom clip for all to enjoy! I'm sitting here looking irresistible in my sexy clothes and boots just for you. I'm going to get you tipsy then take advantage of you. You will need the rat off me to play along for real, the rat costs. I edge you along and tease you to run my rat in your tipsy state, infecting your computer when you double-click. Allowing me to access to everything you have. Those files, pictures, account and personal info you shouldn't let me see I will gain access to and this is when the Blackmail (Fantasy) starts. Once I collect enough info on you an I'm ready to ruin you I shall so keep an eye on the computer cause you will never know when I could be inside it.

File name: Latex 1630 Tipsy & Infected
File Size : 893 MB
Runtime : 9 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Succubuss massive horse cock - Xandra Black

You are my new pet, worship my massive horse cock and be sure you will be fed well. We will fuck for eternity and I will pound you so hard you will be squirting like crazy! Riding/Doggy

File name: Latex 1631 Succubuss massive horse cock
File Size : 685 MB
Runtime : 9 min 27 s

Preview:

Download Link:

suck fuck and squirt in latex bodysuit - Xx Isla Xx

TOTALLY FREE UNTIL 22nd FEB! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show your support by voting for me in the LBD competition! Every free votes count! plus free votes bring tonnes of goodies like snapchat FOR LIFE and all vids! follow the link and thank you for your continued support! if successful Ill be supplying you people with other freebies!

File name: Latex 1632 suck fuck and squirt in latex bodysuit
File Size : 700 MB
Runtime : 4 min 30 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Smother Assassin - YGK

My red hot shiny ass in these skintight leggings is taking no mercy on you smother toys today! It’s your first time and I’ve made you kneel and watch as I use and abuse My pathetic male cushion. I slap its face and allow it one last deep breath before I tightly cover its face. It’s an honour to suffer under Me. I make you beg as I continue taking the slaves breath away. Beg to be in its place. Once I’ve had My fun with it, I tightly grip it beneath My ass and between My thighs, making sure it can’t breathe at all until I feel the last few shudders beneath Me rendering it completely still and lifeless. I kick the broken toy off My bed and beckon you over. It’s your turn to taste My sweet smothering torment!

File name: Latex 1633 Smother Assassin
File Size : 443 MB
Runtime : 12 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link:

TENDER SOLES - Ashley Renee

Forced to dress in a transparent latex catsuit, and hood. Master Feenix ties me in a two position strappado so he can access my sensitive feet. He pulls out his hard, stiff cane then begins to whack my tender bottoms. He doesn’t care that the impact sends me jumping (as much as I could) the pain intensifies as he pokes me with the ends, and buries the cane deep in my foot. Master Feenix is a sadist, and it shows!My feet were sore, I was delirious from painful strikes, and laughing from the playful interaction in between.

File name: Latex 1634 TENDER SOLES
File Size : 291 MB
Runtime : 9 min 49 s

Preview:

Download Link:

GIRL WEARING CHASTITY BELT WITH LATEX AND ENJOY SM IN THE PARK

- Latexhk_520

File name: Latex 1635 GIRL WEARING CHASTITY BELT WITH LATEX AND ENJOY SM IN THE PARK
File Size : 339 MB
Runtime : 29 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:

CFNM Handjob Cumshot Blasted on Chest - Brittany Lynn

Brittany Lynn is back once again to show off a sexy PVC outfit. She has on her ultra shiny, and ultra sexy, black PVC dress and has that topped off with her mirror-like sliver PVC boots. She poses and teases for a bit, but she wants cum and she wants cum now. She has a guy come over to her and he is already raging hard when he gets up to her. She stays sitting down and grabs a hold of his cock. She starts to stroke his dick with a nice handjob and even crosses and uncrosses her legs a couple times. Of course she is letting loose the kind of dirty talk that only Brittany Lynn can. She strokes his cock so good and caresses his balls too. After a bit she stops the handjob and unzips a bit of her dress, showing off her cleavage. She wants him to cum on her chest, right in between the unzipped portion of her PVC dress. She continues on with the handjob and he is soon shooting his cumshot on her chest, and is also getting a bit on her PVC dress. This is all good with Brittany Lynn and she sits back to enjoy the cumshot mess. The view gets nice and close as she shows how much jizz just got dumped on her chest, and on her dress. So fitting that she should get all this cum from and for her PVC, as in her mind that is what it is all about.

File name: Latex 1636 CFNM Handjob Cumshot Blasted on Chest
File Size : 207 MB
Runtime : 7 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Yes Man - JamieTT

Are you a yes man hunny, a submissive man hunny, do you always nod your head and agree hunny? Do you like being bossed about and told what to do, do you like strong dominant women controlling you and your actions? If you say yes to all that then you must buy this clip, you will buy this clip yes man. Do everything I say and don’t think, just follow the instructions given and just say yes, Mr yes man.

File name: Latex 1637 Yes Man
File Size : 501 MB
Runtime : 14 min 15 s

Preview:

Download Link:

Cream Pie Cum Play POV Riding in Jacket - Brittany Lynn

Brittany Lynn has on her new black puffy jacket and it is so shiny. She also has on her black shiny PVC boots to really add to the ensemble. She is horny and she wants you and you happen to be on her bed, which she intends on taking full advantage of. She takes your throbbing cock in her hand and slowly slips it into her tight, wet cunt. With that she starts to ride you good. She offers a ton of dirty talk all in regards to her sexy puffy jacket and her PVC boots and the view goes from you seeing her pussy be penetrated deep by your dick to her gorgeous face and back again. She loves fucking your cock and tells you so over and over again. Before too much longer you can take no more and Brittany Lynn knows you are close. But, she doesn't want this cumshot on her, but instead inside her. She begs for you cumload in her and really wants a nice hot creampie from you. In no time at all you give her what she is after and pump a big load of your jizz deep inside her slick pussy. She then gets off your cock and in front of you shows off the hot and sticky creampie. Of course, this means a bit of cum play with the creampie and the promise of a lot more sexy fun to come in her new shiny, puffy jacket.

File name: Latex 1639 Cream Pie Cum Play POV Riding in Jacket
File Size : 206 MB
Runtime : 7 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link: