Looking for Model ID (her stage/room/profile name) or at least studio name please UPDATED january 2021. with studio name

wizard

Friendly greetings to everyone reading my first post here at the board.

Since this is the biggest and probably the best adult camming community I know, I was hoping someone will be able to help me. What I am kindly asking is if anyone know this girls camming profile name. I have already spent weeks browsing all popular cam sites without any luck. I have also tried to discover meta data from the video but since I got it from a friend who got it from a friend meta data did not contain any useful info. Unfortunately file name was also changed so potential clue of discovering how the video was recorded is lost as well.

The last clue I got is (probably) studio name where from she is broadcasting but it is unknown to me. As you can see from the screen shot first word is "Spicy" and the second one ends with letters "ch". It's a two word studio name and you have the logo between. Hopefully, someone of you will recognize at least logo (studio) so I could start from there.

UPDATE January 2021.:
After 3 months or so of search I have finally managed to discovered studio name. Actually it is a swinger-dating site named spicymatch (google for it since I don't want to put direct link cause of forum rules) so I have the starting point. If anyone of you has premium account there I would like to kindly ask that you try to search for her within German or Croatian performers (I have no idea of categories she will be in). As a free member I can not filter out search :(

An huge thanks to each one of you who will try to help me by taking a look into this, wizard

Screenshot (link): http://i14.truepic.org/u/b1/648/xdXzU6.png

Last edited by a moderator: