Lovely charming Ebony and Latina teenager in hardcore scene (18+)

Discussion in 'Hardcore Scenes (HD/SD)' started by holden13, Feb 18, 2015.

1. holden13

holden13 Member

2. holden13

holden13 Member

3. holden13

holden13 Member

4. holden13

holden13 Member

5. holden13

holden13 Member

6. holden13

holden13 Member

7. holden13

holden13 Member

8. holden13

holden13 Member

9. holden13

holden13 Member

10. holden13

holden13 Member

11. holden13

holden13 Member

12. holden13

holden13 Member

13. holden13

holden13 Member

14. holden13

holden13 Member

15. holden13

holden13 Member

16. holden13

holden13 Member

17. holden13

holden13 Member

18. holden13

holden13 Member

Primal's ROBO KINK - Lexi's Full Session

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lexi Conditioned and Nanobot Programmed - Lexi is in for a relaxation hypna-therapy session. She is put out and programmed and then programmed further to believe she has had nanobots put into her body, She can still think clearly but she has no choice but to obey everything master says. She gets angry, tries to leave, says no to what she is told, yet, even as she says "I won't sit down" she is taking a seat. She gets angrier and angrier "fuck master" she says as she continues to obey every command. Stripping, ass shaking, dancing, masturbating, trying to sell herself as a whore. She cannot stop herself from doing everything she is told

Lexi HAREM GIRL

Harem Girl Dances for Master - Now Lexi is ready to be put deeply into a programmed state. She is immersed in her role as a harem slave girl eager to please her master . She dances very seductively while looking at her master and asking for his approval. Remembering her earlier defiance before the programming defeated her will makes this all the better
    Lexi Pleasing Master With Her Mouth Lexi asks if she can please her master with her mouth. She happily gets on her knees and is grateful for the mouth and face full her master gives her. Remembering her earlier defiance before the programming defeated her will makes this all the better
    Lexi Arousing Master - Lexi touches herself and makes herself cum for her master's entertainment in the hopes that he will want to use her as a sex slave Remembering her earlier defiance before the programming defeated her will makes this all the better
    Lexi Harem Sex Slave Lexi is ready to service one of master's friends. She gives up her body willingly. Remembering her earlier defiance before the programming defeated her will makes this all the better

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:53:12
    Size: 1.60 Gb

http://k2s.cc/file/59999da3aed97/new,_abl_-_1580_Primal's_ROBO_KINK_-_Lexi's_Full_Session.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/e595f98fde75f/new,_abl_-_1580_Primal's_ROBO_KINK_-_Lexi's_Full_Session.part2.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/d4b8f114f76d6/new,_abl_-_1580_Primal's_ROBO_KINK_-_Lexi's_Full_Session.part3.rar

pete1340 likes this.
  19. holden13

holden13 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This clip was meant to be all about Sounds, but..... Kiana has a new favourite slave. She binds him to the bench, then starts testing to find the best size of Sound to fit his cock. At that part she tears up the script - and decides to fuck her bound slave. She's just a born show-off, riding his cock, and making sure that everyone gets an eyeful of the action. A very hot clip!

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:08:08
    Size: 226 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/2cc55fb768e98/new,_abl_-_1581_Mistress_Kiana_of_London_-_Sounds_and_Fucking_.rar

pete1340 likes this.
  20. holden13

holden13 Member

pete1340 likes this.
  21. holden13

holden13 Member

Best Latin ASS on the WEB! - Cuckolding My Husband With His Best Friend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was over at my husband's best friend house for a weekend BBQ and when he went inside to get something from the fridge I decided to follow him in and.....cuck my husband! After I am done getting fucked by his best friend I am going to call my husband inside the house to show him how much cum is dripping of out of my tight sweet pussy. He just became another one of my husband's friends who has used me as his whore. I love being the slut wife.

Format: wmv
    Duration: 00:09:03
    Size: 268 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/42ad47b471a99/ne...uckolding_My_Husband_With_His_Best_Friend.rar

pete1340 and reclaimer456 like this.
  22. holden13

holden13 Member

Best Latin ASS on the WEB! - Ooops, I Guess You Are Home Early

[​IMG]

I guess you are home early and now you about to witness your wife getting the fucking of a lifetime from behind because you are walking in on me in the middle of me getting fucked. Don't even think for a minute that I am going to stop what I am doing just because you caught me. Take a seat in the corner and watch and learn how a real man fucks me from behind as I tell you how pathetic and worthless your little cock is. The truth might hurt but since you caught me with a dick up my cunt you might as well hear the truth. I hope you like the view of your wife's 40 inch ass bouncing up and down as it's getting fucked. Oh and I had him fuck me bare and guess where he gets to cum? If you behave and watch I might let you clean out his cream-pie from my pussy.

Format: wmv
    Duration: 00:06:03
    Size: 179 Mb

http://k2s.cc/file/9e47ba5dc7090/ne..._the_WEB_Ooops_I_Guess_You_Are_Home_Early.rar

pete1340 likes this.
  23. holden13

holden13 Member

24. holden13

holden13 Member

25. holden13

holden13 Member

26. holden13

holden13 Member

27. holden13

holden13 Member

28. holden13