LucieLaska

suppoon420

Any chance those will get posted? I would join, but if the site is about to go bye bye, I'd rather spend my money elsewhere. Thanks in advance.

tscdude

Two sets are in the "coming soon" section now. Hopefully they're still editing more sets and she didn't just shoot two more.

Chirel

Shaky video and very tame. I thought she was moving to 18+ and would at least model at Alex Arabella's reveal level. I'm disappointed.

Rodzila

the webmaster is an idiot . people were ready to leave her site and instead of giving them something to look forward or to motivate them to stay he puts the same boring shit .

JJ83

the webmaster is an idiot . people were ready to leave her site and instead of giving them something to look forward or to motivate them to stay he puts the same boring shit .
I believe that problem is girl, or girl's mother. He has done great work with Kris Karson, Cali and even Maya.
Sometimes, girl wants modeling money but tough on showing what we want to see

Chirel

New set is more of the same and no updates pending. This girl is hot!...I really hope she stays in the game and gets more daring moving forward.

JJ83

New set is more of the same and no updates pending. This girl is hot!...I really hope she stays in the game and gets more daring moving forward.
She is very beautiful. But her modeling style is still -18, even though she's already 18.

JJ83

They said there were problems with external shooting.
And Lucie pose only for a photographer.