LucieLaska

calendo

So her site, Alex, honey cream, and TSE are no longer getting updates here. They are not on another site either. Are they no longer being shared anywhere?

RandomAct

I happily pay for Alex every month, because I know what I'm getting, but girls like Lucie are too much of a gamble for me. I'd like to support that site, but I can't feel like I've wasted money.

Chirel

This weeks video is great and if it stays at this level of tease and reveal I will continue my membership.

JJ83

She finishes the last video, naked, but no slip.
Outdoor shot, very nice, but standing, less freedom of movement, for slips, as in a bed.

Rodzila

i think she does not want to show more and the second to last video was an attempt of the webmaster to show more with slips she did not mean to show as you see the slip on the bed.

lizardboy74

I signed up and immediately cancelled my sub. The slips he posted above are only one or two frames long. Just blow my mind. This chick wears totally sheer stuff with no problems, we've seen all of her orifices through the sheer clothing she's posed in, but won't show her bare nipples. There may have been a time in my life when I would have waited months for a single slip. But that day is long gone. And considering how crappy the video clips are (super shakey hand cam that at times actually moves as if the photographer is masturbating while shooting), most of those are unwatchable. I'll give her another chance in a year, but won't waste any bandwidth until then.

CheeksMcButt

Idk why we are wasting so much time on girls like Lucie, when Ayla Ross is RIGHT THERE.
Ayla blew her load early. We've already seen the goods. Lucie at least has some bit of "mystery" and tease to her. I think she's taking the REALLY slow route, like most of the BFC girls.