Madden....

grooks

She also made some comment about her computer being hacked during the show - no idea what that was about.
After that she covered her mouth for a second and then said, "someone's gonna screen capture this". At the end when she grabbed her phone it seemed more than just a text. She turned her phone sideways and seemed to be recording her laptop screen and even moved the phone closer. The whole time with the phone she didn't seem all that happy.

crixus

I saw it live. Don't remember seeing much unusual in the chat. People were surprised when she ended it including the guy who's kinda like a mod. He said he reached out to her and got no response so called it after about 5 min. She also made some comment about her computer being hacked during the show - no idea what that was about.
Did she have tech issues at all? Hence making the show 25 mins.? Usually there’s more talky talk, then the tease.

pop71

The show started about 20 minutes late but that's not too unusual. There were some problems getting started.

Bfg9000

What happened to madden? Why she started crying in the middle of the show? :confused:
She had gotten a diagnosis at the doctor for Graves but hadn't had time to process it yet before the camshow, so when she was talking about it she got a bit emotional.

Jukes07

Yes it is serious, and can have some Not fun issues.

Lets do the right thing and let Madden have the time she needs to process, and deal with her situation.

Give her the space and lattitude to cope.
She has a long and honorable history.
So what if a cam or three are missed.

merlinshar

Oh - I didn't hear her say anything about Graves - I wasn't paying that close attention. That can be serious. My Grandmother had it. There are some diseases that you cannot take medications for if you have Graves. If Madden just found out about it, the Graves diagnosis was likely affecting her more than the surgery. My guess is her surgery is not Graves related since they usually try to treat that with meds first.

Bfg9000

Yeah, she had just gotten the diagnosis that day and was pretty upset. I agree with Jukes, give her some time to process and recover from surgery. She said she will miss this upcoming week and possibly the next recovering.

Arksulli

Hopefully everything went well with the surgery, it can be a scary thing to go through for anyone. With luck she'll be back in a few weeks and feeling better then ever.

As to the nudity thing, I think, as odd as this will sound, that she would be fine showing quite a bit more then she is. Madden isn't exactly shy and by now she's really comfortable in front of the camera. But the people that run the site are married to the idea of "at most a brief microsecond flash" from the models. Left to her own devices I don't think she'd bat an eye at showing a lot more.

Michael Moran

As to the nudity thing, I think, as odd as this will sound, that she would be fine showing quite a bit more then she is. Madden isn't exactly shy and by now she's really comfortable in front of the camera. But the people that run the site are married to the idea of "at most a brief microsecond flash" from the models. Left to her own devices I don't think she'd bat an eye at showing a lot more.
What? Who do you think runs her site?

She can do basically whatever she wants.