Madden....

harmonic77

doubtful - just maybe the same amount of boob shots that shes hoping her new boobs will carry her for a few more yrs of us waiting for what is not going to happen

pop71

From what we've seen so far, she seems to have kept them somewhat in proportion. Not huge like say Monroe Lee. Wishing her the best.

Silicate

From what we've seen so far, she seems to have kept them somewhat in proportion. Not huge like say Monroe Lee. Wishing her the best.
Except that they bulge where they shouldn't unless she's wearing a bra. Women should not have cleavage like that unless and until they're wearing clothing or crossing their arms, not just standing around bare-assed. Her natural breasts were already well proportioned for her figure. But then again I like good looking "natural" breasts, regardless of size. A woman can have acorns or cantaloupes and I'm equally happy as long as she has an interesting face and body.

rchangel

Ah well, done is done. People are either big enough fans to roll with the change or they're not. There are certainly enough other options out there if she's no longer your cup of tea--everyone's allowed to follow their own tastes after all.

CheeksMcButt

Ah well, done is done. People are either big enough fans to roll with the change or they're not. There are certainly enough other options out there if she's no longer your cup of tea--everyone's allowed to follow their own tastes after all.
Well, I glad somebody said it. I wasn't sure up until this point if I was allowed to follow my own tastes or not.

Silicate

Can't disagree, just lamenting the loss of an otherwise attractive girl. IMO, anyway. Other's mileage may vary of course.

an87

Hello, dear friends!
I'm a big fan Madden.
I watched her cam show today, but I do not understand English (i live in another country).:confused:
Please tell me, she explained why she did it breast implants?:(
Thank you.

teenluvver

Oh no, they are truly hideous. What has she done?!? I was hoping they might be a bit subtle but no, full on bolt-ons as you say. such a shame but I guess as long as she is happy with them.........

ultraxx70

I didn't pay much attention she was talking but I think she mentioned she had 3 surgerys . She also said she didn't want to stay pregnant and did something about that.

teenluvver

On a positive she said they are swollen still and will settle down over coming weeks so maybe they will look less awful. I suspect she will show them a lot now

sl11aa

hope she doesn´t end up like jessa rhodes. she was also cute and look at what she´s done to herself. wantched the show, but what were those 2 surprises madden mentioned last week?

Jukes07

Ill give it all time to settle.
Madden is a sweetheart, as long as I have known her.
Its her body to do with as she wishes.
I may not be a fan of fakies, but she has always been stand up, open, amazingly pleasant.
Having gotten to know her she deserves not less on my part.

Carry on my lady