Madden....

adamkdr

Here's what I don't get about her - in tonight's cam (11/10) she has two basically full flashes (41:05 and 41:23 - I would post it myself but I don't think I'm allowed to, so you'll have to wait for ModelShrek....), and she had NO problem allowing those on her webcam cause they basically looked intentional. But the one topless slip that wasn't intentional from the 11/3 show, she won't post to her archives. I just don't get it.....

But of course, another reminder that if anyone has the recorded live version from 11/3, post it!!! :)

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I have the camshow from 11/3(not my recording i found it elsewhere) when was the topless part(roughly?), i won't post it though as that would be stepping on ModelShreks toes and thats just not cool, if he doesn't have it but wants it i'll happily send him a link.

bacasp

I have the camshow from 11/3(not my recording i found it elsewhere) when was the topless part(roughly?), i won't post it though as that would be stepping on ModelShreks toes and thats just not cool, if he doesn't have it but wants it i'll happily send him a link.

Any chance you will post the unedited version of Madden's video?

teenluvver

Sorry to sound lazy but can someone give me the timings of the slips? I saw some ass but no pussy. She does some of the best cams now!

TheDudee

Is last week's cam not up on Madden's site? Wonder why Shrek hasn't posted it.

Luna, there wasn't a cam on the 25th of December. Which show do you mean?

Last edited by a moderator:

teenluvver

I make it 41.11 on 22nd Dec, and WOW how did I miss that first time??? We need to see 5th Jan to see if the trend continues!!! Please someone!

Rodzila

i think the cams are usually edited maybe the webmaster missed some slips by mistake or not by mistake

Jukes07

i think the cams are usually edited maybe the webmaster missed some slips by mistake or not by mistake
If they are edited, they are very well done.
Never noticed a break in the action.

May just be evolution, or a trend, or a few opppsies.

Just enjoy what the spirits have put before us.