Anal Made in Russian | Fucking & Cumming in Mouth | Young Teen

brazko

Name: Nancy
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Teen
Number: 119
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 22.3 MB

From the very childhood Nancy didn't love boys. That's why it was really hard for horny males to get her sweet honeypot. But none of them could imagine that this babe is a real nymphomaniac and that she fucks only with those who doesn't really show any desire to drill her wet holes. But one of her admirers was very smart and he noticed that special feature of Nancy's character, so he pretended like he didn't want her and it worked. In two days this fuck loving bitch was on her knees in front of him and sucked his erected pole like a hoover, smacking her lips.

I Fucked Her Finally 2365

brazko

Name: Vera
Genre: Russian Teen, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Blowjob, Teen
Number: 92
Resolution 680x1024
File size: 12.8 MB

We knew that Vera will be a perfect match for hardcore face-fucking action and we were right! This charming slim rosebud looks quite magnificent with a thick pole banging her mouth. It goes that deep that Honey can't hold tears nearly choking with each penetration. See her cute face getting overed with black and white stains of washed mascara and hot cum!

Drilled Mouths 1229

brazko

Name: Jaclene
Genre: Russian Teen, Old and Young, Teen, Reality, Hardcore
Number: 219
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 34.5 MB

Jaclene and her boyfriend go to visit an old friend. This old friend is an older guy who appears to be lots of fun. So much so that he hands Jaclene's guy some money to go and get some champagne; although we're not quite sure what he wants to celebrate. The crafty old bastard manages to get the younger guy out the way however so he can get his claws into the babe. And this babe is very keen to learn some new tricks. When she gets her hands on his cock everything feels right to her and she just wants to suck and fuck until her man returns. Then she wants to do it even more!

Old Goes Young 3664

brazko

Name: Vera
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Teen, Blowjob
Number: 132
Resolution 1024x683
File size: 17.6 MB

Meat Vera who's going to get the best sucking from her sex teacher with the hugest rod she has ever seen. He's going to direct her mouth and head to get the maximum pleasure from this greedy tart hole. Vera will get deflorated after this forever and she'll remember the taste of the cum too.

Drilled Mouths 1574

brazko

Name: Kristina
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Threesome, Reality, Group
Number: 215
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 42.3 MB

Kristina is one girl who doesn't expect to get broken into. When they break into her place what she then doesn't expect to happen is to have her back doors broken into. When these guys get it on with her she soon realises that it's not so bad after all and embraces the opportunity to expand her sexual knowledge. She's never had two guys at the same time before, but now is her chance; even if it is in a somewhat unconventional way.

Horny Thief Tales 3794

brazko

Name: Lida
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Hardcore
Number: 123
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 15.1 MB

Lida had always played hard to get and talked of how she would never have anal sex. I took it as a challenge and used different tactics to lure her. When I fucked her finally, it was in both the pussy and ass. I kissed her, then her huge tits before licking her pussy and ass and driving her mad. She sucked my dick and I fucked her in the pussy. Then I licked her asshole and she started getting excited. I then shoved my dick in her pussy and fucked her until she screamed and asked for more.

I Fucked Her Finally 4054

brazko

Name: Lera & Missy
Genre: Russian Teen, Group, Threesome, Teen, Reality
Number: 234
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 35.1 MB

Poor guy was not a very experiences in robbery and not very lucky as well. He has only came into the room full of jewelry when the owner of the flat came back with her girl friend. Shameless teen sluts were lesbians and started playing with their tits and pussies when the thief was hiding under the bed. The guy heard them moaning and he could even hear their tongues touching each other. Suddenly he sneezed and young ladies found him, they tried to make him go, but he could not leave two sexy, horny kittens with wet pussies alone without heavy pussy stretching.

Horny Thief Tales 2345

brazko

Name: Larisa
Genre: Russian Teen, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Teen
Number: 146
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 24.5 MB

Larisa knows well how to please a man, so this time she decided to perform her sexy, smooth body and also her virtuous skills in blowjob. See that bitch doing the blowjob so tasty and wet after which she rides her boyfriend's erected cock machine.

Drilled Mouths 1680

brazko

Name: Tonia
Genre: Russian Teen, Old and Young, Hardcore, Teen, Reality
Number: 189
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 34.8 MB

Tonia is one hot young babe and any old guy's fantasy. This old guy is the one who gets to have a go on her however, and although her boyfriend isn't too keen when he comes back into the room after having to leave for a while, he knows that it's for the bet when Tonia learns so man dirty tricks from the old timer. Experience simply can't be beaten when it comes to fucking and the boyfriend takes quite a lot from the encounter himself. Both guys end up shaking hands and leaving on good terms. That's what we call getting on with people! When you're prepared to share your woman with another guy, particularly with someone who fucks better than you, you're certainly a team player.

Old Goes Young 3663

brazko

Name: Tory
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Teen
Number: 272
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 50.6 MB

Magazines for girls always say that men are predators and they follow their victim until they get her. Tory didn't know that her friend was going to drill her tight pussy with his meaty stick and planned the seduction a long ago. They met in the yard and Tory wanted to change her dress. But she didn't have time even to find the right one. Horny guy pushed his erected dick between her shaved and moisture pussy lips and didn't let her go until she sucked his cock good enough. Teen wench was so skillful and hot.

I Fucked Her Finally 3593

brazko

Name: Nora
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Hardcore
Number: 347
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 47.8 MB

Brunette slut has a very romantic boyfriend. He always brings Lara different presents, but today he prepared something special for his beloved angel. When the guy came inside the room with guitar in his hands Lara was sitting on the arm chair. Teen babe was surprised and touched while watching her boyfriend singing and playing the guitar specially for her. She kissed him when the song was over, kissing turned to the hot petting and Lara didn't oppose when her stud took off his pants and pushed his cock in her mouth. She fucked with him and caught a great orgasm.

I Fucked Her Finally 2311

brazko

Name: Olivia
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Threesome, Group, Reality
Number: 102
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 18.5 MB

That day Linda realized that fear is the strongest aphrodisiac ever applied to tender female body. As soon as she heard two young robbers breaking into her house, she started to tremble with fear, but it had quickly turned to extreme arousal. She felt her swollen clit throbbing and pulsating in her panties and her pussy started to leak with hot love juices in anticipation of the most exciting sexual adventure in her life. Of course the guys were polite and made her dreams come true with help of their stiff cocks that rammed her pussy like real rock-drills.

Horny Thief Tales 2248

brazko

Name: Anna
Genre: Russian Teen, Deepthroat, Teen, Hardcore, Blowjob
Number: 170
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 25.3 MB

Anna is a top professional in blowjob. We'd rather say she has the deepest throat you've ever seen - watch this dirty slut suck her fella's dick swallowing and sucking it so appetizingly and then she'll get a hump into her tight slit toughly.

Drilled Mouths 1637

brazko

Name: Brandy
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Teen, Reality, Old and Young
Number: 395
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 48.4 MB

Sweet brunette cutie finds an experienced dude sleeping in his bed. When she sees his hard dick, she feels the urge to give him a deep blowjob. Sure, the stud loves the idea and, once he opens his eyes, he moves on to caressing the sexy dark-haired chick in return. Curious babe even licks asshole of the old man to give him new impressions and gets her tiny anus stretched with his cock to the limit as a reward.

Old Goes Young 4374

brazko

Name: Doroty
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Reality, Teen, Old and Young
Number: 206
Resolution 1800x1200
File size: 55.2 MB

Old goes young as Dorothy is working out at the gym. She's trying out some new moves on the Swiss ball when an older trainer comes by to help her out. He starts touching her leg and stomach and she starts to get wet. She so horny and thankful after he sticks a couple fingers inside of her that she blows him. He gets her real horny and wet as he goes down on her. Then he goes to town on that pussy. Smashing it in different positions before she licks every drop of his cum.

Old Goes Young 4150

brazko

Name: Ilona
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Old and Young, Reality, Teen
Number: 256
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 40.7 MB

When this llona met this old guy with. Her boyfriend she didn't have any idea she would be spit roasted by the two of them by the end of their meeting. Mind you, her boyfriend didn't know either, in fact the only one the would have had an inclining about what might happen was the old guy. You can tell by watching him from the beginning that the cunning old dog was planning to get in her panties before too long. And sure enough, when her boyfriend leaves for a short time, the old guy gets his way and charms his way into her knickers without much trouble at all. Experience counts for a lot these days! Her boyfriend is more than a little surprised when he returns to print his woman getting nailed by this fat old git, but then he's also equally as turned on! What you gonna do?

Old Goes Young 3657

brazko

Name: Frances
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Teen, Reality, Old and Young
Number: 230
Resolution 1800x1200
File size: 64 MB

Frances wanted to get a job. She knew the boss of the organization she wanted to work for and she pretended to meet him accidentally at the basement parking lot. She flirted with him and kissed him before giving him the blowjob of his life. This old goes young guy wanted to show her he still had it and licked her good before banging her with all he had. He finished by spraying his seed all over her face. He loved banging young girls and she had exploited his weakness.

Old Goes Young 4117

brazko

Name: Sofy Torr
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Hardcore, Reality, Old and Young
Number: 157
Resolution 1800x1199
File size: 48.3 MB

They say that old dudes don't know how to satisfy a cute teen. That day, this sexy babe found out that experience really matters in sex. Sofy served two old dudes with her fresh and juicy holes and they did everything they could to satisfy her wildest sex desires and to give her the brightest double orgasm she ever reached.

Old Goes Young 4306

brazko

Name: Sasha
Genre: Russian Teen,
Number: 130
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 13.8 MB

I had always wanted to fuck Sasha but could not. She was my child's teacher. When my child changed schools, I fucked her finally. She came to my house. We took a bit of juice and got to kissing. She grabbed my dick and sucked it like her life depended on it. Then I licked her and she got wet and wanted me badly. I inserted my rock hard cock in her pussy and she screamed in pleasure. I fucked her in every imaginable position and she came multiple times. Then I fucked her some more and came myself.

I Fucked Her Finally 4067

brazko

Name: Becky
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Threesome, Reality, Group
Number: 101
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 17.8 MB

Robbery is not only profitable, but it's a pleasant business also. Two boys finished packing their bags with cash and now they could take care of the young girl who lived in that place. Look how this lewd wench works with her mouth and how eagerly she fucks with boys who have stolen everything from her flat. She pleased the thieves not only because she was afraid of them she didn't have sex for a long time and it was a good chance to satisfy all her holes.

Horny Thief Tales 2265