Anal Made in Russian | Fucking & Cumming in Mouth | Young Teen

brazko

Name: Susannah
Genre: Russian Teen, Reality, Group, Teen, Threesome
Number: 230
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 38.1 MB

Two friends were in a lack of money. Bad boys decided that the only way to become rich was to put on masks and get into the apartment of some reach people. They planned the robbery for a long time and finally one day no one picked up the phone when they called to that place. They opened the door with picklock and found so many good and expensive things in there. But the main prize was in the bedroom: young sleeping beauty Susannah, who sucked and rode their poles before calling the police.

Horny Thief Tales 2250

brazko

Name: Albina
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Teen
Number: 199
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 33.6 MB

This bitch totally loves hardworking men. So when her friend came to her place tired from painting walls all day and she saw his sexy breasts covered with white paint she could think only about how strongly she wants to ride his boner and taste his cum at the end. Black horny stud was happy to make such a sexy babe happy. He took off his pants. separated Albina's legs and pushed his cock deep in babe's pussy.She screamed so loudly.

I Fucked Her Finally 2382

brazko

Name: Sheyla
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Hardcore
Number: 163
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 27.2 MB

Probably Sheyla has never been banged like this before. Her tight pussy was pet gently by shy boys and finally she met a real man. He noticed the seductive brunette and invited her to come over, but she was not so easy to fuck. After weeks of flirtation and teasing teen bitch finally took off her panties and got her juicy and tight poon banged so wildly that she almost cried from excitement. Just take a look how she works with her tempting hips and how satisfied she looks with a cum on her springy tits.

I Fucked Her Finally 3591

brazko

Name: Elizaveta
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Old and Young, Reality, Hardcore
Number: 156
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 20.7 MB

This bearded old perv can't wait to get his hands on the hot little brunette as soon as she walks into the room; it's written all over his face. When her boyfriend answers his mobile phone and then conveniently needs to leave the room to take the call, he pounces like a dog on heat! There's nothing this dirty old bastard won't do to get his hand in the girl's top to fondle her lovely little boobs. It isn't long before he ends up with his cock in her tight little pussy. He bangs pretty good for an old dude!

Old Goes Young 3720

brazko

Name: Vera
Genre: Russian Teen,
Number: 130
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 13.4 MB

Vera and I had a great chemistry. I was dying to have her but she had a boyfriend. We lost touch till she came for a massage at my parlor. She did not know it was mine. I gave her the rubdown she wanted. From her feet, thighs, ass, back, shoulders and tits, I rubbed her sensuously. Suddenly, she kissed me hungrily. I licked her pussy and she sucked my cock. The lust was too much. I fucked her finally and did it hardcore style. She moaned and asked for more which I gave her before finishing with a facial.

I Fucked Her Finally 4083

brazko

Name: Sindy
Number: 234
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 43.5 MB

Sindy is a hot and young girl and in her pink top is awaiting her man. When he gets there, he lifts her top and licks her nipples. He takes her clothes off and eats her out from behind. He fingers her wet pussy and she loves his fingers inside her pussy. She gives his cock a work over with a hot blowjob. After sucking his cock, he finally fucks her pussy from the side and doggiestyle on all fours. He pulls her hair and is in total control. After a hard fucking session, he shoots his hot sticky cum all over her open mouth and she swallows his cum.

I Fucked Her Finally 3887

brazko

Name: Sara
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Reality, Threesome, Group
Number: 183
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 34.6 MB

When Sara walks into the lounge minding her own business and two thieves jump out on her from behind the door, she is frightened for her life. However, it turns out that they want something a little different when they see how hot she is, and it isn't long until they've got their cocks out and pushing Sara's head down on them. Sara soon gets into the whole thing and it isn't long before these horny thieves are both fucking her at the same time. One in the mouth and one in the pussy is particularly good in this movie.

Horny Thief Tales 3760

brazko

Name: Vika
Genre: Russian Teen, Reality, Teen, Old and Young, Hardcore
Number: 198
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 33.9 MB

Dirty older men do not take long to get into the knickers of your girlfriend. You need to know this if you intend to leave your girlfriend in a room with one of these predators, even for a few minutes. If there is time to unzip your trousers and get your cock out you can guarantee that this old due will have his dick in your girlfriend's mouth in record time! That's what happens in this movie with Vika. She's a little weak willed you see, and it doesn't really matter what the horny old dude says, he knows he's going to be fucking her in the end!

Old Goes Young 3701

brazko

Name: Ellen Jess
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Reality, Old and Young, Hardcore
Number: 323
Resolution 1800x1199
File size: 121.1 MB

It didn't take much persuasion for cute young Ellen Jess to jump into this complete stranger's car and go back to his apartment. Not only had she never seen or met him before, but this guy was about three times her age... at the very least. He was on the hunt for young teen pussy and she was willing and able. They went back to his place where he did his best to seduce her by caressing her soft skin, feeling her hands and running his fingers through her hair. That got her horny almost immediately. She was wet and could no longer resist his not-so-subtle advances. She completely gave herself up to him: got undressed and dropped down to her knees to give him the best blowjob of his long life. The old man groaned and moaned, and after a few minutes his ancient cock was hard enough to penetrate her sticky hole. But he wanted to eat her pussy and lick her ass first, and he placed her on all fours with her round ass up against his face and quickly went to work. Later, the old man grabbed his cock and shoved it deep into her tight teen pussy. She loves it doggystyle and you can tell that she does by the slutty look on her face. Speaking of her cute face, watch it get completely covered in nasty sticky cum. That's how you properly end a hot session of hardcore sex!

Old Goes Young 4251

brazko

Name: Luda
Number: 123
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 15.4 MB

Luda was busy hanging curtains when this old friend stopped by. He had always had the hots for her and today for some reason she was feeling very horny. After flirting with him, she playfully suggested that he look under her dress and feel how nice and round her ass was. That was all the dude needed. He sucked on her tits, let her suck his cock and finally stripped off all her clothes. Then he licked and fingered her snatch and then fucked her in every position he could think of. They finished off with her sucking his dick until it was bone dry!

I Fucked Her Finally 4033

brazko

Name: Rita
Number: 159
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 20.7 MB

Seleste was drinking tea and didn't even think about doing something filthy that day. But the her neighbor came and he had some kind of present for her. It was fluffy red handcuffs. He came closer to Seleste and closed them around her wrists. And that is how Seleste became trapped. She felt so horny in this situation, she wanted to do a blowjob with her hands tied up. The girl kneeled opened her mouth ready to wild throat fucking. Check filthy babe getting naughty on her kitchen.

I Fucked Her Finally 2368

brazko

Name: Maria
Number: 124
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 17.9 MB

Maria has a moment of clarity at last and finally lets her boyfriend into those kinky purple panties of hers. She has the body of an angel and it's a crying shame that she's left it this long before finally letting him get his end away wither her. This is one patient man I'm telling you, and we know that we couldn't have waited as long as he did to finally fuck her. He deserves a fucking medal. However, he certainly gets a good deal when she swallows down his cock and lets him do her every way he likes!

I Fucked Her Finally 3728

brazko

Name: Dasha
Genre: Russian Teen, Teen, Anal, Old and Young, Reality
Number: 181
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 28.5 MB

Dasha is all alone in her apartment waiting for the repairman. He arrives and fixes the appliance but then wants Dasha's ass in payment instead of money. He feels her up and slowly undresses her young teen body. He puts her up on the counter and eats her young pussy out deeply. She then gives him a blowjob and gets him nice and hard. The old guy spreads apart her young legs, and fucks Dasha in the pussy and ass deeply, and loves her young body, as she enjoys his hard older cock. Dasha then kneels before him and wants his cum all over her face, and he gives her his load.

Old Young Anal 3893

brazko

Name: Martina
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Teen, Old and Young, Reality
Number: 202
Resolution 1800x1199
File size: 50.8 MB

Martina likes to keep fit. She went to the gym and found an old goes young guy working out. She was sexily dressed and immediately drew his attention. As she exercised, the guy kept eyeing her. He approached her and pretended to help her lift weights. Slowly, he began to touch her and with his expertise, she fell for the trap and got horny. He licked her tits and pussy and drove her wild. She was dying for his cock and sucked it first before he thrust it inside her warm and throbbing pussy and they rode each other madly.

Old Goes Young 4175

brazko

Name: Lara
Number: 118
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 16.1 MB

Lara likes to take things slow with her boyfriend. She wants to make sure they're both hot and horny before he fucks her. He start with some kissing and fondling before eating that pussy good. Then it's her turn to return the favor and she sucks his cock until it's good and hard. Then it's time for a little 69 action before he finally gets it in. He makes sure to pack every inch of his cock inside of her. He hits it from lots of different positions. Once he's done she licks up every drop of his cum.

I Fucked Her Finally 4091

brazko

Name: Nickie
Genre: Russian Teen, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Teen, Blowjob
Number: 74
Resolution 1023x680
File size: 9.9 MB

Usually gently caressed and adored, this charming blonde cheerleader was very upset with the way Andrew fucked her face. She couldn't stop crying and groaning as she felt nausea each time his cock gone deeply in her throat. However, right after recovering from shootings, Nickie said that it was the first time in her life, when she felt herself being a slut and that she really enjoyed it.

Drilled Mouths 1232

brazko

Name: Alina
Genre: Russian Teen, Old and Young, Teen, Hardcore, Reality
Number: 134
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 16.3 MB

Alina is hanging out with her boyfriend when an old man shows up. He's hungry for some tight pussy and pounces on Alina's young body as soon as the other dude is out of the way. Alina has always wondered what it would be like to bang an older man, and now she's finally able to get herself a slab of Jurassic cock. Will she be able to handle the orgasms that this old man pumps into her tight young pussy? She sure as hell looks ready to explode with pleasure once he's inside her warm, moist hole.

Old Goes Young 3956

brazko

Name: Simona
Number: 122
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 24.6 MB

Simona is a young and sexy woman. She waits for her man in the bedroom and when he arrives, he finally gets to fuck her today. He lifts her top off she shows him her perky young tits. He then moves to lick her sweet young pussy and she then gives him a wet blowjob to taste his hard cock. He fucks her from the top, doggiestyle, and with her riding his hard and stiff cock. He loves fucking her and this is the day he has been waiting for. She wants his cum all over her tits and he explodes all over them.

I Fucked Her Finally 3886

brazko

Name: Katia
Genre: Russian Teen, Old and Young, Teen, Hardcore, Reality
Number: 158
Resolution 1200x800
File size: 21.7 MB

Katia is sitting in her kitchen all alone when her older male friend enters and wants her sexually. He slides off Katia's top and exposes her breasts. He licks her tits and she enjoys this. The skirt slides off and her older male friend begins to lick her pussy madly and get her wet. He spreads Katia's legs wide open and licks every part of her pussy. Katia kneels to give him a blowjob and sucks his cock like a star. He wants inside her and fucks Katia from multiple angles feeling his hard cock deep inside her wet pussy. She kneels and takes her older male friends cum all over her tits and face.

Old Goes Young 3854

brazko

Name: Rosy
Genre: Russian Teen, Reality, Teen, Old and Young, Hardcore
Number: 174
Resolution 800x1200
File size: 26.6 MB

Having lunch with your boyfriend is something perfectly natural for Rosy. However, being interrupted by an older guy who then proceeds to seduce you when your boyfriend leaves the room is not a normal occurrence. Rosy loves the attention however. She is incredibly turned on by the attentions of an older man, and this randy old bastard certainly takes advantage of the situation by shoving his cock wherever he can get it. When the boyfriend comes back though the shit really hits the fan and for a moment he is well pissed off with what he sees. However, it doesn't take him long to see the advantageous position it puts him in and is quick to get his cock out for a nice blow job to make up for her disloyalty!

Old Goes Young 3753