Mandy Flores - Video Thread

Title: Mandy Flores - Mom and Son Share a Creampie HD

Description:Custom POV video

You have gotten home early from school and hear some strange noises coming from your mom's room. As you look through the cracked open door you see one of your friends on top of your mom, convulsing in orgasm inside her! He stands up and you see your mom pussy soaking wet from all of the cum smeared all over her pussy. Your friend quickly leaves and you watch her playing gently and happily with her wet pussy. She notices you and you enter the room. She tries to explain, describing her need for sex, for cum inside her. It excites you when she tells you that all of your friends fuck her, most of the football team was there, cumming inside her today. This has made your cock start to grow, and you ask her if it's ok that you like thinking about their cum inside her. "Of course that's ok honey! You should never feel bad about liking cum too!"

She spreads open her legs to show you her soaking wet pussy, dipping her fingers inside and spreading her beautiful pussy lips, while rubbing her toes on your shorts against your obvious erection. She then takes out her big soft breasts and guides your had to touch her nipples. She pulls out your cak and begins stroking it, lubing it up with your the wetness from her pussy, and then sucks it clean before offering to bend over and let you enter her. You can't help but plunge your cock deep inside her and look down at her perfect asshole in complete shock at what is happening. She says we can do this all the time. She flips onto her back and tells you she wants to feel your hot cum shooting inside her and moments later you unload your swollen balls like never before inside the only woman you have ever truly loved! Her face is a picture of joy as you pull out and she feels it drip[ping out of her pussy and across her asshole, you watch your cum travel in beautiful HD from her pussy to the bed..........Mandy Flores

Format: MP4

Duration: 17 Min

Size: 737 Mb

Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Download | Play it online

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Humiliation with Ceara Lynch and Mandy Flores

Description:I had the pleasure of learning about Cearas Sissy French slut Camille. This little fag paid extra to have Ceara expose his secrets to me. First she shows me his modeling page and we both agree he looks pretty normal. Even good looking. Then she gets to the good stuff. This bitch is nothing more than a cock sucking slut who goes by the name of Stephanie when hes wearing panties. Once upon a time he had a girlfriend and pretended to be straight, but he completely ruined it because he couldnt keep dick out of his mouth. Eventually his girlfriend found out and dumped his ass, telling all of her friends what a queer he is. You losers can only dream that two perfect Princess like us would take the time to pay any kind of attention to your pathetic life and actually find amusement in your dirty little secrets.

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 207 Mb

Resolution: 720x576

Download:

Title: BBC Strapon Humiliation And CEI For Cum Craving Cock Hungry Fag Boys

Description:Mandy Flores And Princess Barbie

Hey there fag boy. C'mon don't deny it. We have a test. We're going to see how hard your cock gets based on different stimuli. Take a look at my pussy, does that make your cock hard? No? What about Barbie's tits? No? What about if we show you Barbie's huge black strapon? Oh yea, that's it, you just got so hard. You need to admit that cock turns you on. You crave cock. Look how big this cock is, I know that turns you on. It's so much bigger than yours.

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 297 Mb

Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: sexy boots and dark nylons

Description:Im modeling my sexy buckle boots and some reinforced toe off black nylons. I play with my boots and do some shoe resting and teasing, by the end I have slowing removed both my boots and nylons. get some good ass and kitty peek a boo shots here. Buy this now!

Duration: 11 Min

Size: 104 Mb

Download:

Title: stinky boots and socks punishment

Description:This is a co-production with French Girls' Feet - After a long hot day in my boots I come home to peel them off my sweaty feet to reveal extremely stinky socks. I smell my boots one by one gasping over the strong smell. ‘I wonder" "could he still be alive with this smell, after 15 days in my boots.” I shake the boot on the floor so a little man falls on the floor. He's almost but still moving. I laugh at him and order him in a very dominant way, to get on his knees and bow down to celebrate the Goddess that I am . Cheating husband is all he has to say for himself, at least that is all I can hear and think. He needs to be punished. I have already shrunk him and began his long life of foot smell foot smother punishment. I will make him regret what he has done. It turns me on to see him as my mercy, begging my forgiveness. I order my new slave to get inside my sock, he will be my new foot servant, licking and worshiping my feet until he d.ies.

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 329 Mb

Download:

Title: Double facial with Ellie Idol & Mandy Flores

Description:There you are, getting to enjoy Ellie and I in a hot make out session, "This is what you want, isn't it?" Wll, we have a different idea. Something that will really make your dick hard. We reveal our strap on cocks and tell you to get on your knees to suck. We know all about your fag tendencies... We then plaster your face with a well deserved cum shot facial!

FEATURING: ELLIE IDOL

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 85 Mb

Download:

Title: Mandy Flores - Foot Fetish Release Therapy

Description:I am a therapist and this is your first visit. I intentionally wore a short black skirt, black blouse and black heels, without stockings. My pedicure is a deep red/cranberry color. I begin the session asking you about your foot fetish while dangling my shoes, and progressively teasing you with my legs and feet. You see, I am a unique therapist. Yes, I will help cure you of your fetish, but what I do my best to do is further addict you to my feet, so you will continue to have sessions and fall deeper under my control. By the halfway point of the session, I am completely barefoot and you are hopelessly addicted. I tell you to take out your cock and enjoy yourself. I'll even allow you to masturbate and cum on my feet. By the end of the session, I completely have your number.

Duration: 12 Min

Size: 623 Mb

Download:

Title: Mom and Son IV: Home From College: Milf: Mandy Flores

Description:This is my first time purchasing a custom video however I am very familiar with your work. I have downloaded some of your clips "mom and son share a bed" was incredible!  I would like a mom/son video with me coming home on break from college....

There is a knock at the door..my son shows up unexpected and I can hardly contain my joy. You've been away at college, I figured you would stay with friends for the summer break. I give you a big hug and kisses. We go into the living room to catch up. You notice that Im still wearing my wedding ring. Your Father recently divorced me for a younger woman and you haven't been talking to him because of it. "Mom, why are still wearing your ring?" Im embarrassed, not sure what to say. I hide it on my finger. "You couldn't understand honey, 20 years I loved that man. Its hard to let go and with you gone, I'm just so lonely." You tell me that all your friends think Im a total MILF and I'll get a ton of guys tripping over themselves to be with me, you'll see. "Oh honey, that is so sweet of you, thank you." "Well, Im sure you are tired from you're long trip, we can catch up later."

Duration: 21 Min

Size: 180 Mb

Download:

Title: At Mandy's And Ceara Feet

Description:Filmed with Ceara Lynch

Lucky foot boy, how is the view down there? Just as amazing as the smell I imagine. You crave the ripe smell of our socked feet. Already drooling over the taste of our foot sweat. So obsessed with our feet that you would probably eat anything off of them, even the lint and hair that gets trapped in the fibers of our socks.. Foot boy snacks! Fun for us is knowing that you are dying to see our feet, are imagining what our fresh new pedicures look like? Beg foot boy! You know if we allow you to see our naked feet we are going to demand a tongue bath right? You are going to love the sensual domination Ceara and I are serving, you cant help but jack off to us. Go ahead foot boy, jerk your dick. Will you be able to hold it while we slowly peel back our sexy thigh high socks?? First I want you to get to work on Cearas feet. Thats it, do a good job and get in between each toe. We want our feet clean and pampered foot boy. Bet you are dying to cum by now. Too much fun teasing foot boys. Bet you would love to put your dick right here, in between our sexy feet. Jerk off on our feet. Yeah? Go ahead and imagine the ultimate release, this will be only chance you will ever get! Im sure its all just too much and you will have blown your load before this clip was even half over.

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 565 Mb

Download:

Title: Holy Moly Squirts

Description:Yup, I LOVE my new gspot attachment, enjoy another video where I get myself off over and over again and you get front row seat.

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 292 Mb

Download:

Title: Handjob Ruined Orgasm

Description:Poor chastity slave, I only let you out once a month to release your built up load, just to ruin it for my pleasure. No slave, or man at that rate, should be allowed a full satisfying orgasm. I love to tease you. My hands stroking your dick is pure joy but the whole time I remind you that I'll only ruin your final moments. Is it worth it? To be able to have my hands on your dick and your cum be swallowed by my mouth? Sure it is, cause here you are, month after month serving me....Mandy Flores

Size: 663 Mb

Download:

Title: Hooker Fantasy

Description:Custom request. I have a /streetwalker type fetish. I really want a clip that plays to that fetish in which you act that part and also tease me a little in a good natured (not very dominant) kind of way about it. For the first few minutes of the clip, strut around - just walk around and show off, and talk to the viewer and be fun about it, "Do you think I look like a ? I know I feel like one when I dress like this!" Giggle about it and so on. It'd be good if someone could shoot you doing this, to get good angles, while you do some great streetwalker type strutting. Then make your way to the bed. Here, you should squirm around and do some poses, like ass up, back arched, I really like arched back, from different angles, and gradually strip off your miniskirt and top so you are down to panties, bra, and heels. Squirm around stick your boobs out and run your hands over them and say things like "Today I'm just a whore for you to jerk off on And basically in your white bra and panties and highest heels, roll around arch your back and try to hit my hotbutton words of whore and in different ways.

Size: 387 Mb

Download:

Title: Good Feeling in my panties

Description:I had to have a little fun after a hot webcam in my smoking hot lingerie outfit. I bought this specifically to shoot with the playboy photographer Mr. David Hickey. Just the panties alone were $50!! Rubbing them against my pussy and squirting through the sheer material was so hot and naughty. Some lucking guy will get to keep these after Im done with them. I love to tease tease tease you until you can stand it no more then I give it to you. I love masturbating in front the camera and it shows!

Size: 271 Mb

Download:

Title: MF~Mom and Son Try Anal HD Mandy Flores Taboo

Description:Custom POV video

You hand mother your half finished report and tell her you can't focus. As she is looking over your work she notices the huge bulge in your pants. At first she looks shocked, but quickly you can see that she is thinking of a way to "help" you with your problem. She explains that she can let you use her ass to relieve your pressure so you can focus again. "Doing anal isn't like having real sex, I won't enjoy it I'm sure, and that will make it ok." You aren't sure you want to do this with her but your hormones take over. She decides to wet your cock with her mouth, and you really like that and ask if she can do that longer, which she does for you. After that, She bends over and pulls up her dress, reminding you to go slow because she has never done this before. Once you get inside her hot beautiful ass you are overcome with the drive to pump away at her uncontrollably! She reminds you as she grimaces that you need to slow down, but each time you do your cock takes over again. You ask her where you should cum and she tells you to pull out and shoot it on the floor, she will clean it up for you, but you can't help it, you plunge your cock deeper and deeper into her as you unload every last drop of your load inside her! She protests, but tells yo it's ok, hands you back your paper and kisses you goodnight.

Duration: 14 Min

Size: 591 Mb

Download:

Title: Good Morning Kiss Virtual Girlfriend Mandy Flores

Description:custom video: "Mandy, can you do this with No Make up please, as natural as possible first thing in the morning look. I would like you to make a custom clipfor me, if you would. I would so like to know what it would be like to kiss you first thing in the morning, with your morning breath. Something like exhaling into the camera when you awake, no makeup, maybe describing how you just woke up, your breath is bad, exhaling on the viewer, me. I'm open to suggestion and your own interpretation on this too I've never directed!!!" Did exactly what he wanted, just pretended that camera is my boyfriend, you're so lucky to be waking up to such a beauty in the morning :) LOL I tease you with my breath and promises of morning kisses but you have to earn it. I see that you have a nice hard morning wood so I want to see it. Stroke it to me.. you know how I love to watch you masturbate to me....

Size: 383 Mb

Download: