Webmodels.tv MARINA Y161 - Chronological Photo Sets Complete

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Marina (Karina) Y161 - Seldom Seen!

I think I should say from the beginning that I am not using the original names of the files. I found them rather meaningless and in some cases violated decent rules of privacy both for the model and the client who requested a shooting.

Marina made a big hit when she started modeling; no doubt due in large part to her two large assets - you can guess which ones. I have tried my best to post the material available in the chronological order in which it was produced. The last new set to appear on the internet (to my knowledge) was custom set 01; even though it was the first to be produced chronologically. My thanks to who ever had it made and shared it. It was a big surprise to me. While she made only 8 photo sets at her first job (1 of which was topless) as Karina; she more than made up for it at her second job as Marina Y161 where she ended up making 52 regular photo sets and at least 6 custom photo sets that I know of. These were photo sets which were not specifically requested by any person as a custom set. Custom sets were only made by special request and the person who requested it paid for it. Regular sets were sold much cheaper and they were posted on a website on a regular basis for sale. The so called "posing photo sets" were not custom and were released without a logo and without resizing the original photos. They were only released when a customer asked if they had already made some photo sets and did not want to wait for them to be posted eventually. So they would hurry to sell them at an exorbitant price for photos already made and not custom. This happened as far as I know with the regular photo sets numbered 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37. I am not posting separate previews for these sets as they are identical to the regular ones except for the size and logo. They are included in the folders which contain all the photo sets. Marina was not comfortable working with other models and specifically requested that she not work with other models while shooting. She only made one photo set on her second job with another model.

Marina has retired to private life and is proud of her 3 year old baby daughter. One can only hope that someday there may be another model from Russia like Marina. As a point of interest, Marina told me that her great-grandmother is still alive. So there are 5 generations of women in her family at the present time. Amazing. I wonder if all of them were as well endowed as Marina. Another interesting tidbit is that all the models who worked at her second job location were required to use their real life first names. That was a shocker for me. They wound up with a lot of models who had the same name and had to assign letters and numbers to them. Marina did do a little more modeling after her second job; I guess you could call it a third modeling job. Marina is still in her twenties and who knows, she might even return to modeling someday. She never said that she would; but I like to hope.

I have posted these sets as premium only. Please do not request that I repost them on another file hoster or that I turn off premium only. The file hosting companies pay KK a small amount for each account purchased from this website. This is the only income for this Forum. We have no advertisers as most other sites do and need this small income to pay for the things you receive almost totally free here.

I almost forgot to mention that there is another thread in this forum with a good part of her amazing videos. The previews in this post include 2 unknown early videos (ref KS01) they are called Marina3 and Marina4 below. If anyone who reads this, knows where they might be obtained, please don't keep it a secret. Also, it is clear that her first custom video (id est KC01) was much longer. Anyone who has the complete end of that video, please share. Enjoy in good health.
[/SIZE]

Isn't she glorious?

Last edited by a moderator: