Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/00021b4d00bbf/TMUMAP253.wmv

thuhang89

Fboom Mature 1 45

Tatiana - Auntie's Ravishment

Run Time 12

Size 551 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Auntie is Dad's young sister. She is beautiful. She is sexy. She wears this short skirt and tops showing lots of cleavage. What is a young man to do around a hot woman like that? Even is he is her Nephew. She is a turn on. She sure as hell turns the Nephew on. When he comes home from a party with his friend, they decide to go to Auntie's bedroom and watch her sleep. She usually sleeps with almost nothing on. There's a box of sleeping pills on Auntie's night table. Apparently, Auntie took some to sleep better. She will be out for a while. Auntie's tits are almost out, her beautiful pussy shows through the transparent baby doll. The guys can't hold off, the temptation is too great, the opportunity too good. They fuck Auntie good and hard. When she wakes up, they are long gone. Auntie feels a sticky mess on her face and her tits? What is this? Did she just have hallucinations?

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/6f452895ec075/TMUMAP261.avi

thuhang89

Fboom Mature 1 47

Brandi Love - My Friends Hot Mom / Apr 24

Run Time 25

Size 562 MB

Resolution 854 x 480 px

Brandi gets home from work and catches her son's friend in the shower. She starts to have a conversation with him while she's getting herself undressed. After she's

completely naked, she lets Seth know that her son won't be back for at least a hour and gets into the shower with him. Seth is a little embarrassed because she caught him

stroking his junk. Brandi then offers to use her hands as she drops down to her knees. Seth gives her the obligatory, what about your son but, deep down inside he knows

having a chance to fuck Brandi is like a dream come true.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/78c88c99bdb1f/TMUMAP263.mp4

thuhang89

Fboom Mature 1 54

Katie St. Ives - Sister's crotch inspection leads to a boner!

Run Time 18

Size 220 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Little brother got bit on his thigh by a bug. When Sister checks it out for him, he can't help but get a boner! Surprised by how long his cock is, she can't help but stroke a load of cum from his balls!

What happened to you little brother, did you catch an STD from the skank who lives next door? The way you walk around the house with you hand down your pants scratching yourself one would think you have crabs or something. Has mom seen the way you keep scratching your groin? I'm sure she will want to take you to the Doctor if she sees the way you're going at it. Why don't you let me have a look at your crotch? Maybe I can tell if its just a bug bite or something like that. Go ahead, lie down and take your pants off so I can see your crotch. I'm your sister, I'm not going to do anything weird.

Oh wow! Look at the size of that red mark! Let me see under your boxers if there are any more spots like this. There aren't? we'll from all your scratching this one looks infected. Whoa, what is happening in your underwear? You have a huge hard on brother! I kind of want to see your big cock. Wow! I can hardly fit my hand around your shaft. This is really weird. You're such a pervert wanting me to touch your cock. You had better not say a word to mom about this or I will say you forced yourself on me to touch it. I kind of feel sorry for you with all the scratching and clear discomfort you've been experiencing. I'll rub you out and at least make your cock feel good. Maybe a good hand job will make you forget about the fact that you have a gross sore on your leg. I can't believe I offered to do this for you. Now you want me to undress? Oh geesh, well we've gone this far so why not. I'm not going to fuck you though! I don't want to get my skin near whatever it is on your leg. I'll just jack you off but keep your underwear covering that bite.

This is kind of making me horny. You mind if I rub your big dick on my pussy? I want to masturbate myself with your cock. Oh that feels so good. Ok, maybe I should hurry and crank you off before mom or someone catches us being naughty.

I want you to cum for me. Doesn't my spit make your cock nice and slippery so I can stroke you off good? Oh wow, you have so much cum and it keeps cumming! You had better go get cleaned up and put something on that gross bite so it doesn't get infected. Bring me some wipes so I can get your goo off my hands, who knows if your spooge has gross germs in it to.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/394a836b24afa/TMUMAP275.avi

thuhang89

Fboom Mature 1 57

Raquel Sieb (50) - Still ass-fucked after all these years

Run Time 21

Size 235 MB

Resolution 640 x 360 px

If you watched Raquel Sieb's video interview, you undoubtedly noticed that she giggles a lot. But Raquel doesn't giggle here. That's because her mouth is often filled with cock, and

when it's not, Raquel is too overwhelmed by the cock that's fucking her pussy and ass to giggle. She's enjoying herself too much. Raquel, who's divorced, a mother of four and a

grandmother of three, has an impressive BJ technique. She goes down so deep on the guy's cock that when she comes up for air, she sounds like she has a cold. You want to have

your cock sucked by Raquel. You at least want to imagine what it would be like. Raquel came for the scene dressed in a sexy bra and panties, stockings and a garter. The stud came

for the scene with a nutsac filled with juice and, in the end, empties it on Raquel's face. "I don't feel 50," Raquel said. "I feel the same as I did when I was in my 20s."

Well, 20-year-olds don't fuck like she does. Only 50somethings fuck like Raquel. It's great to have her back.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/e735d72c26337/TMUMAP283.wmv

thuhang89

WICKED SMOKING STEPMOTHERS - Smoking on The Ranch - Big Tit Cougar Mom Finds Son In Her Bed Spanking The Monkey HD

Run Time 35

Size 624 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Mom comes in the door smoking her cigarette. She's dressed like a slut as usual and as she goes back to her bedroom she finds her son in her bed with a picture of her and a pair of

her panties. At first she is pissed as hell but as she looks down at her son's cock. She sees that it's big and stiff...unlike her husbands. She threatens to tell her husband about this

incident...unless her son shows her how he jacks his cock off. Mom is a chain smoker. She lights up another cigarette and starts to touch herself. She keeps telling her son that he

better not cum yet. She wants to see a show. She takes off her top and shows off her huge set of 42DD tits to her son. Mom is 53 but has a great body on her that measures 42DD-26

-38 They live on a ranch and it's all the work that she does on the place that keeps her in such great shape. Mom is looking at his hard cock and she strips off the rest of her clothes

except for her stockings and high heels. She takes some lube from off of the dresser and pours it all over her sons cock. She lies next to him and slowly strokes his cock. She takes

deep drags of her cigarette and blows it all over his dick. Mom decides that it's time to get fucked. She lights up another cigarette and gets into a doggie style positions and tells him

to fuck her. Her massive tits hang down and her son begins to pump her. Mom has a deep and raspy voice which seems to get deeper as she fucks. Mom turns over on her back and

lets him pound her pussy in a missionary position. Soon she knows that her son is about to blow his load. Mom puts her mouth on his cock and he jacks a huge load into it. Mom takes

a few last drags and blows smoke over his spent dick.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/c2aca22286d3b/TMUMJUN171.wmv

thuhang89

Molly Jane in Dad Thinks I am Mom [720p]

Run Time 35

Size 1.32 GB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Scene One: Daddy, I'm not mom!

Molly is in her room reading and catching up on school work. Her dad walks into the room and tells her they're alone, and that Molly is at school. A confused look moves to shock when dad takes off his pants. Molly tries to explain but his cock shuts her up sliding into her mouth. Molly not knowing what to do sucks her dad's cock and lets him face fuck her.

Dad strips off Molly's cute panties and fucks her. Waves of ecstasy flow through her and she cries �oh daddy fuck your little girl�. She has always dreamed of her daddy fucking her, and now with his cock inside her she gets close to cumming. Just then a knock at the door and Molly grabs the blanket and covers up her dad. �Just a minute� she tells her mom trying to get off the top of her dad. He just pulls her back onto him and Cory opens the door. Cory asks what Molly is doing and figures out that Molly is just having some personal time. Molly can barely keep a conversation with her mom moaning as she speaks. Cory leaves her daughter to it and dad keeps fucking her until they both cum.

Scene Two: Daddy, I need to get ready for school!

Molly is getting ready for school in the bathroom when her dad comes in and slides his hand down his daughter's panties. �Daddy stop� Molly moans but her resistance fades, moaning from his hands on her body. Setting her on the counter he fucks her stripping her of the last of her clothes. He bends her over the counter and fucks her tight ass. �Not in their daddy, I've never been fucked in my ass� she pleads with him. Her moans get louder and louder until she is almost screaming for her daddy.

Cory knocks on the door to see if everything is all right. Dad quickly hides in the shower and Cory walks in to see her daughter naked, sprawled against the counter with her fingers rubbing her pussy. �We are going to have a talk about this later� she tells her daughter. �now hurry up, you're going to be late for school� Cory leaves and dad goes back to fucking his daughter until he cums. Pulling up her panties, Molly is going to have to go to school with her ass full of her dad's cum all day... and she loves it.

Scene Three: Masturbating on the couch with daddy

(Cory is trying to ignore her daughter �masturbating� on the couch)

Molly has just come home from school and sits on the couch to watch some TV. Her dad comes in and watches TV next to her. �I want your cock daddy� Molly says to him and pulls his cock out with her free hand while still watching the TV. She takes off the panties from under her skirt and spreads her legs wide rubbing her pussy while she jerks her dad's cock. When he is hard, Molly places her wet pussy on top of him and fucks him sliding up and down.

Cory comes in and watches TV with them. Molly moans and fucks her dad under her skirt, daring her mom to say anything. She touches her breasts under her thin shirt while ridding her daddy's cock. Cumming like she has never cum before. Cory tells her that masturbating on the couch is not appropriate. Molly slides off her dad and apologies to her mom, going upstairs to clean up.

Scene Four: What the hell is going on!

Her parents are sleeping and Molly walks into their bedroom quietly. She bought some special lingerie for her daddy and can't wait to show him. She wakes her dad and asks him what he thinks of it, showing him how it fits her body. Not caring if she wakes her mom Molly sucks his cock. She then guides his cock inside her pussy and fucks him like she has never had sex before.

Molly wants to wake up her mom and screams for daddy to fuck her in her ass. Cory is a heavy sleeper and sleeps right through her daughter's loud orgasm. �I need your cum on my face daddy� Molly demands. He jerks his load onto her face and she smiles satisfied. Cory wakes up and yells �What the hell is going on!� Molly tells her that daddy just gave her a facial and she loves it.

Top 50 Clip!

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/0e90270306f0e/TMUMJUN184.wmv.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/e738be89aa5e9/TMUMJUN184.wmv.part2.rar

thuhang89

Mom Secret Sissy Slut Step-son Part 2

Run Time 7

Size 119 MB

Resolution 960 x 540 px

Allura has her step-son laying down with his face right by his mommy's crtoch. Allura wonders to herself if any other mom would do this with there step-son. Allura knows her tiny dick

son will never get this close to a real pussy. Allura makes her step son show his appreciate of being in the presence of her pussy by making him take deep whiffs. Allura explains to her

step son he will never be able to make a girl cum so she is going to show him what it looks like to make a girl cum. Allura then pulls out a vibrator and gives herself an intense orgasm

in front of her son. Allura knows her son is nice and turned on now so she decides to torture him. Allura has put a chastity on her son and knows if he gets any more turned on he will be

an excruciating pain. Allura then puts the vibrator on her step-sons chastity. Alluras step son cries for mommy to please stop. Allura waits till he cannot take it anymore before she takes

the vibrator off his dick. Allura now wants the vibrator back on her but gives her step-son a chore as she vibrates her self. Allura props up her stocking soles and has her step son

worship mommy's feet as she has yet another orgasm.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/60908bfb864ff/TMUMJUN191.wmv