Mature Moms Fucking They Own Sons!

opetja018

He Takes Me Every Day

My son moved out last year; got married to some girl almost immediately. Of course, I hate her�she took my boy away. But not completely. Because he comes to visit me, every day, no matter what. He doesn�t usually stay long, because he�s so busy with his new wife and the baby coming and you never know when his dad will come home in the middle of the day from work� So he comes in, shoves his cock down my throat a few times, fingers my already-wet pussy for a minute, pulls my panties to the side and shoves his long hard cock into me. My son licks my asshole, sending shivers up my spine. He fucks me hard. Fast. Deep. He knows his cock is too big for me�that it hurts every time. He doesn�t care, especially on days when he�s in a hurry, like today. He hardly speaks a word while he�s fucking me, finally pulling out just in time to shoot across my ass. He doesn�t want to get me pregnant, but I think I might not mind.

File size: 203MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:25
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/18dda7d71b16d/He_Takes_Me_Every_Day.mp4

opetja018

Mother Gives Me Blue Balls

Dallas had always taken great pleasure in mothering her son, Joe. Now that he had grown into a virile young man, her love for him had taken a taboo turn. Having already taught and guided him in a great many things, she had started to fantasize about initiating him into the world of sex and loving. She could see Joe was inexperienced when it came to women, and she did not want him to be hurt or taken advantage of. Despite the kinkiness of her intentions, she never felt a shred of guilt. Hers was an incredibly horny and open-minded nature. And it was not long before she got the chance to act.

It began one afternoon when Joe came home from school and went straight up to his room. Dallas sensed something was wrong and decided to follow him and find out the cause. After knocking on his door, she stepped inside. She was clad in a pretty summer dress with a plunging neckline that showed off plenty of skin and cleavage. Joe lay on his bed, looking very sad. Dallas came over and sat at his side. Using all her motherly sweetness, she asked her son to tell her what was wrong. Joe duly did so � explaining that he had just broken up with his girlfriend. Dallas showed her son plenty of sympathy and support. She told him he was special, and insisted he put his foolish ex-girlfriend out of mind. She was clearly a fool, and not worth thinking about. Joe agreed to follow his mother�s advice. He practically worshipped her. Dallas then suggested she give him a massage and to ease his obvious tension. Before long she had gone from innocently rubbing his feet and stomach to pulling down his pants to expose his cock. Joe grew nervous and confused, but he did not resist his mother. She had a psychological hold over him, and the attention she paid him was very pleasant. In any case, Dallas herself would not be stopped. She got one look at her son�s big hard cock, and took it eagerly in hand. Nothing was going to get in the way of her enjoying it.

File size: 590MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:21:49

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1ad32b2d3ba63/Mother_Gives_Me_Blue_Balls.mp4

opetja018

Cum for Mom

I�ve grown tired of sex with my husband, the same old boring missionary sex, no foreplay, no excitement I need to have exciting sex with someone soon otherwise I�ll go crazy. When he goes away for a weekend with work its my opportunity to find someone to pleasure me but I didn�t think this would be my Step-Son!

File size: 1.04GB
Duration: 00:19:10

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/de96ef5bff2a1/Crush_on_Stepmother.mp4

opetja018

Son Don`t Sniff better fuck Mother

Mrs. Meadows arrives home to a very disturbing site!!! Her 18 Year Old Son, Mark is going through her underwear drawer�.sniffing her Panties!! Mrs. Meadows watches him for a few moments, to make sure her eyes aren�t playing games with her�.then she Busts him!! Mark tries to deny it�saying he was only looking for something of his�but when his Mom tells him that she has been watching him�.he knows he is caught red-handed. Mrs. Meadows is so disgusted by her Son�s behaviour, she decides to teach him a lesson�.using Humiliation. �You�ve heard of scared straight�..this is going to be Humiliated straight!!� she tells him. Mrs. Meadows starts by sitting on her Son�s face and making him smell her dirty Panties�which she says that she has been wearing for three days! Mark struggles for air underneath his Mother�s Ass. Next, Mrs. Meadows tells Mark that she is going to Humiliate him by Fucking him! Before he can protest�.Mom has his pants off�and his cock hard!! Mrs. Meadows climbs on top of her Son and begins to administer Forced Intercourse to the scared young boy. As Humiliated as he is�.Mark�s cock is rock hard as his Stunningly Beautiful, Naked Mother rides him. As a final act of Humiliation, Mrs. Meadows Sucks Off her Son�making him ejaculate inside a condom in her mouth�.then dumps the cum all over his face!! �Clean yourself up Mark�.get ready for Dinner�..and STOP SNIFFING MY FUCKING PANTIES!!!!�.

File size: 247MB
Duration: 00:08:15

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b81a02b7fa8f0/Mothers_Panties.mp4

opetja018

"Talk With Mom"

Hi sweetie, I need to talk to you about the other day.
What do you mean?
Don't play dumb with me Tyler, you know exactly what I'm talking about...
I attempt to convince my mom that sis and I were just "experimenting" but she definitely wasn't buying it.
Come on mom, don't act like you've never done it before...
I've never had sex with with my sibling!!
Well.. You know I saw you touching yourself when you were watching us...
At first I was horrified.. But then it started to turn me on, and I couldn't stop thinking about how big and thick your cock was...
-Piece by piece mom slowly starts to undress herself-

Does anyone else know about this?
No I swear, just you and Kelsey are the only ones that know!
Good, let's keep it that way... Maybe you and I can work something out.
Mom's mature body turned me on so much, I couldn't keep my eyes off her even though I knew this was wrong...
Mom... are you sure we should be doing this? What if dad finds out?
Dad won't find out about this. You had fun with your sister didn't you?
I have to admit.. fucking sis is something I've been wanting for a while now!
Good... I want you to fuck me just like you did your sister!
Watch as my mom slides her big ass up and down on my hard cock, begging for more! She moans and tells me to fuck her cunt harder and harder until she's dripping wet!!

I flip mom onto her back and give her a pounding she will never forget! Mom's big tits jiggle faster as I pump my young potent cum deep inside her tender pink pussy.

File size: 605MB
Resolution 1920x1080
Duration: 00:16:07

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/432cd3e02bcc6/AndyJames.mp4

opetja018

My wealthy Son � Becoming a man

Scene One: Helping Mommy

Mom wakes you up softly from your nap to tell you something. Your father has been out of town for a while now and your mom feels sad and lonely. Do you understand what I mean? Would you mind taking dad�s spot while he�s gone? She puts your hand on her chest as she asks you to help one another.
You don�t know what�s happening as your mom takes off her top and asks you to touch her. You�ve never touched breasts before and she slowly guides you though your first sexual experience. She asks if you want to see her naked body and takes off her dress and panties in front of you. A strange feeling runs through your body. Mommy slides under your covers and begins to suck your cock. Her head goes up and down on you and it feels wonderful. You inhale quickly as something happens. Your vision goes white and your body begins to spasm as you orgasm for the first time. Her hot warm mouth sucks you all down and she smiles. Did you like it? She asks.

Scene Two:From Son to man

You come home from school and your mom greets you dressed in her bathrobe. How was your day? She asks. She opens her robe showing her naked body underneath. You can�t stop thinking about yesterday and your mom making you cum. You shake with anticipation as she rubs herself with oil and explains sex to you. She helps you as your cock glides into a woman for the first time. What do you think honey? She asks. Her ass shakes as you fuck her and she lovingly encourages you. On her back she looks up at her son, thrusting inside her and smiles. You cum inside her and she lays back on the couch. good boy she tells you.

File size: 1.07GB
Duration: 00:40:35

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7c72537a96ade/Mr_Grey_Origins.mp4

opetja018

Mom Wakes Son Up For School Complete Series

This is Mom Wakes Son Up For School Complete Series, it stars Sherry Stunns. This is a mother son taboo themed series that's shot POV.
My mom comes in every morning to wake me up for school, one night i went to bed naked after i jerked off. The next morning my mom came into wake me up and saw me naked, she woke me up and i realized i was naked and covered up! my mom didn't really say much about it so the next morning i figured id see how far i could take this. i stripped naked, put my headphones on and started to jerk off. my mom came in and instead of saying anything she just watched me for a minute, when she did tap me i pretended like i was shocked and embarrassed. mom say it was fine and asked me to just do that in the shower in the morning, i said sorry and that dad uses all the hot water in the morning and i need a release to be able to focus in school. mom said she understood but i need to find some other time to do that, i said ok and got up. the next morning i didn't bother with the headphones, i just started jerking off. when mom came in the room she was kinda upset but i just kept stroking it in front of her, she told me to do that in the shower. i said i couldn't because as always dad used all the hot water and i needed to do this before school. i asked her if she wanted me to do good in school and of course she said yes but i needed to hurry or id be late for school. i told her if she wanted me to hurry so bad she could help, she asked how? i told her she could maybe help stimulate me by taking her clothes off. she hesitated for just a second but then she did it! i got to jerk off looking at my naked mom, i cant wait for tomorrow morning!
This is part 1 in Mom Wakes Son Up For School, it is a JOI with no sex just masturbation.

My mom came into wake me up this morning and i figured id push luck a little further today. so i was stroking my cock when my mom walked in and she was a little upset which was to be expected, she gave me a hard time about jerking off again . i told her dad used all the hot water like normal and i needed a release before school, she said fine but i needed to hurry. i told her i was but like yesterday it takes a while unless she wanted to help again? she made me promise to get my grades up and behave myself and i said yes of course! she then dropped her robe (which was all she was wearing) and got on the bed in between my legs, gave me a angry bitchy look and starting stroking my cock. i couldn't believe i got her to do that but OMG did it feel good, i told her i was gonna cum so she grabbed a towel and caught my nut in it! i cant wait for tomorrow morning when i push my luck even further!
This is part 2 in Mom Wakes Son Up For School series.

So i said last time that i couldn't wait to push my luck even further with my mom, and i meant it! Like every morning now when my mom comes in im already hard and jerking off so she can see it! like always mom came in this morning annoyed that i was still in bed playing with myself. like yesterday i had to explain that i need this to do good in school and mom reluctantly understood. like yesterday i told her i was doing better with school and if she could help like she did before we could get this done faster and i would do that much better with school. she dropped her robe and wasn't wearing a thing, she got on the bed between my legs and started jerking me off. it was taking longer then before and i mentioned that we should try something else, she said like what and i said how about a blowjob. she actually agreed! my sexy naked mother was between my legs sucking my fat cock, i wanted it to last forever but i knew i could only push my luck so far for one day. so when i got close to coming i told my mom and she just kept sucking so i finished in her lovely warm mouth! I think im gonna go all in tomorrow with mom before school, i cant wait!
This is part 3 in Mom Wakes Son Up For School Series.

Well it finally happened! my mom came into my room this morning like normal and i was jerking off like normal. mom still isn't that ok with helping me cum every morning but shes seeing that my grades are improving so she deals with it. this day thought i wanted us to go all the way, so i came up with a plan that i knew would work. while my mom was sucking on my dick i noticed she was getting turned on so after she had been going for a while i told her "Lets do it" and it work! she crawled on top of me and slammed down on my cock!! we fucked in a bunch of different positions until i came deep in my moms pussy. when i was finished she told me she would be in every morning to wake me up with sex.
This is part 4 in Mom Wakes Son Up For School Series.

File size: 1.72GB
Duration: 00:29:38

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2822ab41b4f1a/Mom_Wakes_Son_Up_for_School.mp4

opetja018

Getting Paid To Let Mom Suck My Cock

When your mom comes home from a night out, she talks to you about her �frustrations�. You didn�t expect her to talk to you about her personal life, but what she says to you next, you definitely don�t expect to hear from your mom! But she makes it pretty clear that she wants you to take care of her.

File size; 319MB
Duration: 00:15:31
File type: 319MB

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/92fbc4a02b172/Getting_Paid_To_Let_Stepmom_Suck_My_Cock.mp4

opetja018

Aunt & Nephew�s Secret Sleep Over

Why are you still awake? I don�t care. It�s time for bed. That means you go to sleep, it�s pretty simple� That�s right I�m not your Mother but I�m still your Aunt, and you have to listen to me you little nerd. And don�t worry about what I�m doing. I�m in charge. Now go to sleep. And I better not hear you making any more noise, or I�ll do more than just yell at you�.

File size: 790MB
Duration: 00:15:28
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4edbc9f704c9a/Aunt_Nephews_Secret_Sleep_Over.mp4

opetja018

Mommy�s Favorite Son

Sweetie� I know things have been hard but I need you to be nice to your little brother. He looks up to you and he doesn�t understand everything that�s going on. Can you do that for me? You�re so good baby, I know you will. You�re so strong� I couldn�t have left your father if I didn�t have you to help me. We have to look after each other now, you�re the man of the house. Shh!! Hahah don�t say that. I don�t have a favourite son, you�re so bad! Haha Alright honey�well I guess I should go to bed. It�s my first night all alone� I hope I don�t get too lonely.
Now that your mom has left your dad, it�s up to you to look after her and your little brother. You�re ready to take on all responsibilities as the man of the house. Including� fucking hell out of your lonely mom. **Mother/Son Fantasy. Bareback Sex. Creamy Milf Pussy. Older Woman/Younger Man.**

File size: 1.82GB
Duration: 00:36:28

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b8d9df64c258f/Mommys_Favourite_Son.mp4

opetja018

Stingy Mom Get�s What She Has Coming

Scene One: Breaking the Ice

My mom and I are on vacation in Vegas. She drinks and gambles all night long leaving me alone to play video games in the lobby. She didn�t give me much money and it ran out so fast. I ask her for more and she gives me a dirty look. �I�m not giving you more money, what do I look like a bank?� she spits at me. I get so angry. We�re on vacation and all she thinks about is herself. I slap her right across her bitchy face. �What is wrong with you!� She screams at me. I reach out and grab her tits, I�ve seen her slide money down there before. �What is wrong with you, you can�t do that to your mother!� She pulls away from me. �Leave me alone right now!� I chase her around the hotel room demanding she give me money, throwing her to the bed and pinning her down. I�m bigger and stronger than she is, pulling off her dress looking for where she hides her money.

Scene Two: Suck It Mom

Her squirming underneath me turns me on. I pull down her bra and play with her tits again. Mom doesn�t know what to do as I grope her body. I�m so hard now and I can�t get into any more trouble than I�m already in, so mom is going to suck my dick. She screams in protest.
�Are you happy? You got what you wanted you sick boy� She says in disgust. I make her keep sucking, keep pleasing me. If I can�t have fun with video games I can have fun with her. She threatens me and tells me dad is going to find out, but I shut her up with my cock in her throat. �God you�re disgusting� She yells!

Scene Three: Creampies Are Mom�s Favorite

I know deep down she likes being treated like a slut. I�ve seen her with my father and heard what a good little whore she is. I slap her tight little ass dressed in her cute lacy black panties. I yank them off of her and pull her to the edge of the bed. My hard wet cock finds her pussy and it feels so good slamming my anger into her. I�ve been mad at her for years and now I get to show her what it feels like to get fucked over. �Eww, I can�t even look it�s so disgusting� She says, covering up her breasts and feeling the shame of her son�s cock filling her. �You�re not putting that in my mouth� She looks down at her pussy juices all over my dick. I make her clean me and taste her disgusting shame. I make her look at me as I use her body like a cum sock. Just using her.
�Hurry up and get it over with� She says. Mom knows the only way for me to stop is for me to cum. She gets on top of me and rides me, taking control and trying to get me to cum as fast as she can. But I�m not going to let her get away that easy. �You are never doing this to me again� She yells. I thrust in her again and again her pussy oozing with cum. �Did you just cum in your mom�s pussy?� She screams. �God that�s disgusting� She can feel it pouring out of her and making her feel so dirty. �Get out of the room now!�

Scene Four: I am Sorry, Not!

The next morning dad has left for his conference. Mom�s in the bathroom fixing her hair and trying to forget the day before. My brother is in the room next door sleeping. I put my hand over her mouth and roughly grab her tits. She inhales sharply as I pull off her nighty and bend her over the bathroom sink. I fuck her and tell her to be quiet as I use her body. She doesn�t want to like it, she knows it�s wrong, but she does like it. Her son using her has made her so fucking hot, it�s all she can think about. Now she�s mean to him so he�ll get angry and fuck her again. She loves the feeling off being tossed around, and sucking his dirty cock. She loves pretending to hate it but secretly loving every moment. She loves the orgasms he can give her that her husband can�t. I bring her to the bed and give her the best orgasm she�s ever had. My dick drilling her pussy and making her moan uncontrollably. A look of disgust comes over her as I give her my final revenge. A big load of cum into her mouth. She never lets anyone cum in her mouth because it disgusts her so much. As I get off of her she doesn�t know what to do with herself so upset about the cum dribbling down her chin.

File size: 1.1GB
Duration; 00:42:14

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6d14f42cbdc33/Mom_Gets_What_She_Has_Coming.mp4

opetja018

Envy Stepmom Style

Your teacher told me you didn�t finish your homework, what shall we do about that. I think you need to be punished somehow. I�ve always wondered what you think of your friends telling you that your mother is a milf. Seeing how your friends think I�m hot�.what do you think? Would you like to see your mom�s fit body? Would you like to see my big boobs and perky ass?

File size: 1.54GB
Duration: 00:18:14

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/969e8204b27d0/Lee_Womb_Envy_Stepmom_Style.mp4

opetja018

Mom Was My Prom Date

When a man gets divorced it�s not uncommon for him to date a hot younger woman half his age. However Brad�s dad didn�t just date a younger woman, he married her. Not just any woman either� Brad�s dad married his ex-girlfriend and prom date Riley from highschool. Not wanting to deal with having to see his ex-girlfriend walk out of his dad�s bedroom every morning, he takes off and checks into a hotel near the beach.
Having no idea why his son was so upset, he asks his new wife to go find Brad. Riley doesn�t have to look any further than the credit card account. She goes to the hotel in an attempt to talk to her stepson and ask him to come home. However, Brad has other ideas for his new �mommy�. He threatens to show his dad the yearbook and their prom pictures if she doesn�t fuck him. Riley tells him he�s being childish and gross and she�s going to forget he said that.
Brad puts it another way� �If you don�t fuck me now, I�m going to tell dad everything. You�ll have no car, home and most of all NO TITATINUM CARD�. Riley thinks for a minute about everything she could lose� the clothes, the Benz, the gorgeous house and OMG not the credit card. She decides to� well you know what she decides to do. She fucks her ex-boyfriend/stepson like the good slut she is. I mean what girl wants to give up her Titanium card?

File size: 425MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration; 00:25:04

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a9ba33bd44bc1/Riley_Reyes_Family_Lust.mp4

opetja018

Mommy Made Me So Good

Mommy has a lot of power over you, all boys have mommy problems and it�s your job to serve your higher power to recondition your mind. This is a gift for me to prove your submission, to worship your mommy who has been the woman you�ve always desired.. IN HONOR of Mother�s Day, tribute to a relaxing day at the spa.. I deserve it. Mark up code drained forever / Owned / brainwashed

File size: 700MB
Duration: 00:25:58

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d4f075855fc89/Video_Diary.mp4