May Model and others

gregkn

does anybody from PR models read this?.......if so....HEY...It´s time to move forward...fingers, vibrators, dildos....whatever.....I mean, May has done over 300 sets....and it´s still the same old shit....I lover May, gorgeous...but now so boring...

and, another suggestion...combine all the girls into one membership instead of having to join them separately......

love the girls.....bored of the content....

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Why not contact PR models directly? posting on here won't make them suddenly up their game to the level you want, plus has it crossed your mind that the girls are only doing what they are comfortable with?

kass

If you check out their website they have an area for custom videos, for what you are asking of the girls they will charge $1000. So they will go further if asked but I doubt many will pay that price.

mossgout

What bothers me with May or Fiona is the huge difference between the sets (everything goes) and the videos (sometimes even barely a nip slip). Also some of the video are not in the chronological undressing order with cuts from full dress to underwear and some slips and then back to dressed up