Femdom Mean Princesses POV <Humiliation, CEI, Forced Bi, JOI>

terra

POV Sissy CEI

Download-Keep2share

12:48mins 1280x720 242mb mp4

Femdom POV, Sissy Training

I know you LOVE stroking your dick but I was hoping we could do something different today. Let's just see what you like in my lingerie, I'm so curious! Maybe just a little blush, just to see. Oh... almost forgot about these heels here! I know this is terribly embarrassing for you, but hey, you get to stroke don't you? C'mon, just humor me here. One more thing... if you could just throw your legs up over your head that would be great. I won't judge you, I swear.

#Cum Eating Instruction, #Feminization, #Humiliation, #Makeovers, #Makeup, #Sissy Bitch, #Sissy Humiliation, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Training,

terra

Such a Loser

Download-Keep2share

9:22mins 1920x1080 677mb m4v

You're such a fucking loser. Nothing but a stupid bitch. You're not special fuck face. No one likes you. You like jerking off to me don't you? Yeah, you can't help it. A hot snotty brat telling you like it is. You're such a freak.

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, VERBAL HUMILIATION

terra

Your Best Friend's Bitch

Download-Keep2share

16:38mins 1920x1080 565mb mp4

You have a secret fantasy. You peruse these coerced bi themes and let your mind wander...and now you can't help stroking thinking about what it would be like to submit to your best friend, to be his bottom, his gay bitch. Let me sensually guide you through your desires, acknowledging that soon you'll go from being 'f0.rced' into it, to LONGING for it. I explain the psychological and mental aspects of how you might feel if you satisfied him sexually, as well as why sex between two people with a close bond has a stronger emotional pull. Of course, there's plenty of bitch boy anal talk, cock worship, dick sucking, and rimming fantasies thrown in too. But by the end of today's jerk off encouragement session, I really want you to be ready to offer yourself up to him; no holes barred.

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: RIMMING, COCK WORSHIP, GAY JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, ANAL MASTURBATION

terra

Made To Be My Little Fuck Boy CEI - Cum Countdown

Download-Keep2share

14:33mins 854x480 537mb mp4

Femdom, Sissy Sub

*Custom Clip* So you want to be my little fuck boy? You know I can have full control over you and make you into my little slut. The thought of me fucking you in the arse gets you harder than ever doesn't it? Your sissy little ass being stretch out by me. Lets hear you moan my little bitch. Get down on your knees, I am going to make you cum like a real man. Stroke your pathetic little cock, your now under my full control... just copy me, stroke that dick slowly up and down. HA! Just look at you on the floor wanking away. What a complete loser. You think I didn't know how much you want to be fucked in your arse? Get your fucking dildo out, no lube now. Stick that cock up your fucking ass hole. You are my little fuck bitch and now do exactly as I say, at the end there is a really nice treat for you if you impress me.

#Asshole Slave, #Cum Countdown, #Cum Eating Instructions, #Femdom, #JOI, #Loser Abuse, #Sissy Slut, #Slut Training, #Sub Abuse, #Submissive Sluts,

terra

Bratty Schoolgirl Rips You Off

Download-Keep2share

1:58mins 1920x1080 284mb mp4

Bratty Goddess, Ripoff

There's nothing I love more than teasing you and taking from you and that's exactly what I do in this video. You love to pay more, you ache to pay more, and....guess what? You DESERVE to pay more. This video is only going to further your addiction. You're welcome.

#18 & 19 Yrs Old, #Brunette Goddess, #Financial Domination, #Findom, #Ripoff,

terra

The Dirtiest Cum Slut

Download-Keep2share

9:20mins 1920x1080 676mb m4v

Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction

Today I am going to make you feel like the dirtiest, sluttiest little cum slut. First, you're going to stroke it for me.. making it nice and hard. You're going to jerk to my perfect tits and body and when I give you the countdown to blow your load, you are going to shoot it all over your face... but wait, there's more.

Have a butt plug handy for this one, you little slut ;)

#Brat Girls, #CEI, #Cum Countdown, #Cum Swallowers, #Femdom, #JOI, #Sissy Training, #Slut Training, #Yoga Pants,

terra

Bratty Jerk Off Mocking

Download-Keep2share

5:04mins 1280x720 194mb mov

Hanging out in little jean shorts telling you how to stroke your cock while making fun of you and mocking you jerking off

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: JOI, HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, BRAT GIRLS

terra

JOI for Tiny Dick Losers

Download-Keep2share

11:45mins 1280x720 396mb mp4

You get so discouraged listening to My other instructionals due to the fact that you really don’t add up... you can’t enjoy them to their fullest because you don’t have the goods to do so. Your cock is tiny. I mean, close to microscopic. But still, you yearn for a JOI that suits you and your needs... greedy boy. Well, I deliver, as always. Here’s an instructional for you shrimp dick boys full of humiliation and verbal torment, just how you like it. You know you’re disgusting, but you can’t help but need to stroke

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE DOMINATION

terra

The Devastator

Download-Keep2share

<Video plays in correct aspect ratio (as seen in my previews)>

8:17mins 1440x1080 650mb mp4

Hello, little one! I am going to torture you today, and I'm going to make it as fun as possible. I own this prison and all the officers are Domme women that specialize in corporal punishment. I am Ceara ‘The Devastator' and I run this bitch. Now you're about to find out why... Since you're still wearing that spiked chastity belt for me, I'm going to use it. I've coated the tips of those spikes with poison, so all they have to do is break the skin of your penis and it will be injected into your bIoodstream, darling. But if you can avoid getting an erection, then you won't have to live through an agonizing, painful night. However, I don't think that will happen because, well, just look at me. Enjoy your life sentence in my dungeon, you’re gonna hate it here.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: BDSM, HUMILIATION, CHASTITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, TEASE & DENIAL

terra

Premature Sissy

Download-Keep2share

15:48mins 1920x1080 939mb mp4

Ass Worship, Humiliation, Panty Fetish, Premature Ejaculation, Small Penis Humiliation

[Custom, no name] Following School Jock or Sissy Slut? I felt a little bad about how hard I humiliated you, so I thought I'd give you another chance to date me. But then I asked around the girls and I found out that, not only do you have a clit dick, but you're a premature ejaculator too! This is your one big shot to fuck me, but if you can't pass my little challenge without busting too soon, then you're gonna end up in a very humiliating position, covered in cum and destined to be my sissy slave forever.

#CEI, #Cheerleader Outfit, #Cum Eating, #Cum on Face, #Humiliation, #JOI, #JOI Games, #Sissification, #SPH, #Verbal Humiliation,

terra

Expensive Bikini Worship

Download-Keep2share

9:48mins 1920x1080 394mb mp4

Bikini, Goddess Worship

How amazing do I look in this $400 designer bikini that a loyal slave bought for Me!? No wonder you are so weak and addicted. My body is so dangerously mesmerizing that no man stands a chance against it, especially when I'm wearing skimpy expensive bikinis!

#Ass Worship, #Big Tits, #Bikini Fetish, #Bikini Goddess, #Brat Girls, #Expensive, #Female Domination, #Financial Domination, #Spoiled, #Tit Worship,

terra

Rejected And Humiliated By The Stripper

Download-Keep2share

5:05mins 1920x1080 207mb mp4

Im a high paid, in demand stripper. You've paid me to dance at your private party in your hotel suite. As the night draws to an end, thousands of dollars later, it's time for me to leave. You've no more cash anyhow, as i know, so I am off! Being the selfish, horny, intoxicated, pig you are. You forget I GOT PAID TO TOLERATE YOU! You try and charm me into staying, making a cocky remark about "paying in dick." Things don't go so well for you after that... You though i would fancy YOU! You wanna pay cash? or you wanna meet my HUGE boyfriend tonight who'll beat the cash out of you?

Category: FEMDOM POV

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, ROLE PLAY, STRIPPERS, SEXUAL REJECTION

terra

Your New Master

Download-Keep2share

15:39mins 1280x720 581mb mp4

I have something new to share with you, slave. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned my new boyfriend to you yet, but today you’re going to meet him. He’s strong, masculine, and handsome- basically everything you’re not. There are few men in this world that can attempt to match me in both looks and intelligence, but he comes pretty close. He’s a true alpha. SO I’ve decided that all of my slaves are going to become his slaves. Yes I’ll allow him to do whatever he’d like with you. He’ll fuck your ass if it pleases him. You’ll suck his cock if it pleases him. He and I are one now which means you belong to both of us. He’s such a rarity in that he can also match my level of sadism too. He has a thing for the paddle. He’ll make you sorry if you ever doubt his ownership. Come now.

It’s time to meet your new Master.

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, PADDLING, CORSET

terra

Your New Master Returns

Download-Keep2share

10:32mins 1920x1080 618mb mp4

Alright slave, it’s time to come out of the cage. The time of your punishment is here. You know what you did. You’ve been lacking in quality as of late. Don’t think this is going to be your lucky day though. I won’t be handling your punishment. My boyfriend, your Master, is going to be doling out the consequences. Paddle in hand, he’s going to make you bend over and take it.

We’re going to see how many strokes it takes to beat you into a proper supplicant again.

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: VERBAL HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, PADDLING

terra

For Uncle Tom

Download-Keep2share

8:28mins 1440x1080 694mb mp4

Disclaimer: This clip contains strong racist language targeted at blacks that may be offensive to those who do not share the fetish. If this clip angers more than it arouses, it wasn't meant for you. No need to get riled up over other people's kinks. Our brain makes them up without our permission and they do not go away. So long as were not hurting anyone else, we might as well enjoy them.

Category: TABOO

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH

terra

Thirsty Thursday CEI

Download-Keep2share

10:27mins 1280x720 910mb mp4

Custom clip: No names used.

Ever wonder why I make so many cum eating instruction videos? It's because it's my favorite way to break a man.I think it is hilarious. I especially enjoy turning pindicks into enthusiastic cumeaters. If you have a small dick, you need to find a way to entertain a woman like me, and that's the only way you can do it. You have to pay me to turn you into a cum-craver who lives to lap it up on command. Slurp, slurp, pindick. Show me why you deserve one second of my attention. I want you so well trained it makes me laugh. I won't stop at making you taste it. I'll make you crave it, and jerk off to the thought of it, until cum is your sexual preference. You won't crave women anymore, just cum. I'll train you to jerk off on a plate and stare at it with your tongue out, like you have a tongue hard-on for your own cum. Just stare and listen to me laugh before I snap my fingers and give you permission to slurp it up like a well-trained pindick. The more obedient you are, the more it amuses me. I have an army of cumeating pindicks who jerk and slurp on command. I'll train you to bow down and apologize for your small cock by eating cum. That's what a proper pindick apology looks like. Look down and see how hard your tiny cock is. It must be so exciting to know you finally have a way to entertain a woman like me. You found your purpose in life. And it is a one-way street. Once you are a cumeater for a laughing brat, you can't go back.

Category: CEI

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

terra

Homewrecker: HUBBY Turned LOSER!

Download-Keep2share

17:03mins 854x480 268mb mp4

Completely WRECKED - from good Hubby to MY Loser! - Your fiance and I are rivals. We’ve been antagonizing our whole lives. She's been bragging lately for getting married to you and starting a family with a rich man. I arrive at your house when she’s not there to congratulate you on your marriage. I let you know that we have always been competitors. I ease you into this truth and start teasingly seducing you. I make you admit that you find me perfect and irresistible. It becomes obvious that you’re getting weaker and horny. I make you start jerking off and that’s when you’re completely at my mercy. My evil plan unfolds and it’s clear I’m not only here to prove that I’m hotter than wifey, but also to make you my loser. If she found out maybe she’d forgive you but you’ll always still be MY loser. Hahaha! You’re at my mercy and need to cum so it’s easy to manipulate you. I start filming you with my phone and instruct you to announce to the camera that she's nothing compared to me and that you’re my loser and that you must cum for for me. You oblige and I ask how bad you want to cum. If you really want release you need to become the ultimate loser and eat your own jizz for me. You’re so weak that you end up doing it as I’m laughing, taunting and recording you. Of course I’m recording and addressing wifey in this video and once you’ve done the deed I send it directly to her! Oops. What’s done is done. Before I leave I demand something from you. Something that neither you nor her deserve!

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: HOME WRECKER, CEI, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, BLACKMAIL FANTASY

terra

Pussy Envy

Download-Keep2share

10:09mins 1920x1080 552mb mp4

Being a girl is so much fun! It's so much better than being a boy. I know you want to be a girl..I know it turns you on to think about. Just imagine, having a pretty, tight, wet pussy between your legs. Look at my pussy, aren't you envious? Having a pussy is so much fun! And the best part about having a pussy is getting fucked by hot men. In this clip I encourage you to turn into a girl and get your pussy fucked by a nice big cock! You might even think you're really a girl while watching this clip! ;) No humiliation! Why would I humiliate you for wanting to turn into a girl? Being a girl is divine! Clip includes below the waist nudity, emojis in the preview are obviously not included in the actual clip.

Category: SISSY TRAINING

Related Categories: FORCED FEM, FORCED BI, FORCED CROSSDRESSING, SISSY SLUTS, PUSSY WORSHIP

terra

Shemale Stroker

Download-Keep2share

18:36mins 1920x1080 446mb mp4

This isn't a gay JOI clip. But it's definitely not a hetero one either. This is clip isn't about gay or straight, but something entirely different. It's not a binary situation. It's an attraction that resists categorization.
Shemales. Your cock stiffens just hearing the word. And who could blame you? Shemales are so seductive, with their pouty lips and perfect tits. Soft and supple, but hard in just the right place. The masculine surprise hiding under her lingerie only intensifies your desire. Shemale sexiness defies labels.
Stroke your cock for beautiful shemale goddesses. Jerk for her lingerie, her irresistible curves. And, most thrilling of all, edge your cock for *her* cock. Neither male nor female, but a little bit of both, and infinitely more erotic.

Related Categories: SHEMALES, GENDER TRANSFORMATION, TRANSSEXUALS, FUTA, TG/TRANS GENDER

terra

I Hate Your Dick

Download-Keep2share

9:41mins 1440x1080 722mb mp4

One thing I hate more than anything is having to touch a fucked-up dirty looking penis. Look at that disgusting little worm dangling between your legs. No woman in her right mind would touch that ugly thing. How can you even live with a cock like that? I bet it can barely spit pee from that tiny hole. No way can that shriveled maggot cum. You stand no chance in this world full of strong virile men with giant cocks that actually can fuck a woman's brains out. Since no one will ever touch your gross dick, you better get used to a lifetime of servitude. Being my slave is important because women like me need to be worshipped by worthless losers like you.

Category: VERBAL HUMILIATION

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION