Meet Madden appeal...

wsxzaq111

Let me start by saying that I love it when girls work out and take care of themselves. A fit girl is very sexy indeed! I know the dedication it takes to get into serious shape...the calculated nutrition, the hard physical work it takes in and out of the gym, the mental discipline to train and eat properly even when you don't feel like it.

That being said, I have seen Madden progress over time to a more muscular appearance. In her most recent sets and videos this year it seems to me that she is starting to edge to the point where she may lose a bit of her feminine visage. I don't think she is masculine or "hard" looking at all, not yet. But if she continues to have more muscle definition than where she is now, I feel like it will start taking away from some of her appeal.

I love how she looks in her most recent sets. The curves, the muscle definition, her defined jaw, they are a pleasure to look at, and I think it's very sexy. But any more and I don't think she will be as attractive as she is now. Not to mention the fact that is she continues to shred more fat her breasts will shrink and seem flatter. Does anyones else think this? She is obviously serious about keeping fit.

rchangel

I wouldn't worry too much. She's discussed more than once in camshows that her toning regimen is seasonal. She ramps up her workouts in the summer to look more like you're seeing lately, and lets herself revert to a softer look in the off season. She'll cycle back in a few months. I'd just suggest going with the flow and enjoying the seasonal switch-up for it's pleasant variety.

wsxzaq111

I wouldn't worry too much. She's discussed more than once in camshows that her toning regimen is seasonal. She ramps up her workouts in the summer to look more like you're seeing lately, and lets herself revert to a softer look in the off season. She'll cycle back in a few months. I'd just suggest going with the flow and enjoying the seasonal switch-up for it's pleasant variety.
Thanks for the post. I very rarely watch her camshows so this information is news to me. But it's good to hear that she doesn't intend to become more muscular. I will definitely continue to enjoy.

Rodzila

she needs to up her game a little , she is a little boring. she is like nikki but nikki has great tits. she needs to be more horny maybe pussy slips in her cams or videos.

CheeksMcButt

she needs to up her game a little , she is a little boring. she is like nikki but nikki has great tits. she needs to be more horny maybe pussy slips in her cams or videos.
I wouldn't go as far as to say Nikki has great tits. Big, yes. Great, no. Those things are looking like Steve Buscemi from Mr. Deeds.

Jukes07

Madden is just Madden, with the seasonal swings......still gorgeous.
I find the same appeal now as when she started.
Maybe more, the heat never cooled.
One of very fe

ThatsCuteStuff

I have noticed on the tubes that she is starting to get tagged under things like "muscular chicks" and put in playlists like that. :/