Meet Madden

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by superman19, Nov 29, 2018.

1. superman19

superman19 Member

Hi Guys & Girls.. I'm just wondering, is there many (or any) Madden pussy & or tit shots we should maybe start a thread about & we can share? I've never joined Maddens site as there's never quite been that pic or teaser that's give me that urge to join but, I do find her very appealing! I do like the tease models but I'd like to see or know if this tease has any slips that are worth throwing my extra cash towards to see or catch a bit more than just a 'tease' site.

Thank you in advance for your help!

2. teenluvver

teenluvver Member

Most sets now have a slip or two and the webcams are more generous. There are some older cams pre-boob job of good slips, A bit of googling will provide plenty of reward

3. caredub

caredub Member

Fraxinetum, acecoyote and tdogjenkins like this.
  4. bacasp

bacasp Member

Did Madden do a cam show on the 27th of December?

5. teenluvver

teenluvver Member

No, friend died of cancer recently so took time off. Strangely no video or pic updates either

6. bacasp

bacasp Member

Thanks for update.

7. surround

surround Member

I think it's her mother who died… I don't expect any updates in the upcoming weeks. Pitty that it happened to her during this time of the year :(

8. Bfg9000

Bfg9000 New Member

I think it was an aunt. But could be mistaken.

9. hellofu

hellofu Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here is a quick altering of the black and white pictures for maddens new set to green for more details to become visual.
    all i did was enter GIMP choose to colorize With hue: 100 Saturation: 73 Lightness: 7.

acecoyote, sk8975 and tdogjenkins like this.
  10. ford_prefect

ford_prefect Member

For these kinds of photos (and videos) it's more about gamma, contrast, and brightness. As you can tell I'm no pro, but I think this is what you were going for.

[​IMG]

11. hellofu

hellofu Member

yes and no. bumping up the contrast will wash out detail the and gamma can introduce artifacts. i when to a green scale to benefit the human eyes greater contrast in the green spectrum and it also made it look like a night vision picture.