Meet Madden

superman19

Hi Guys & Girls.. I'm just wondering, is there many (or any) Madden pussy & or tit shots we should maybe start a thread about & we can share? I've never joined Maddens site as there's never quite been that pic or teaser that's give me that urge to join but, I do find her very appealing! I do like the tease models but I'd like to see or know if this tease has any slips that are worth throwing my extra cash towards to see or catch a bit more than just a 'tease' site.

Thank you in advance for your help!

teenluvver

Most sets now have a slip or two and the webcams are more generous. There are some older cams pre-boob job of good slips, A bit of googling will provide plenty of reward

hellofu

here is a quick altering of the black and white pictures for maddens new set to green for more details to become visual.
all i did was enter GIMP choose to colorize With hue: 100 Saturation: 73 Lightness: 7.

ford_prefect

For these kinds of photos (and videos) it's more about gamma, contrast, and brightness. As you can tell I'm no pro, but I think this is what you were going for.

hellofu

yes and no. bumping up the contrast will wash out detail the and gamma can introduce artifacts. i when to a green scale to benefit the human eyes greater contrast in the green spectrum and it also made it look like a night vision picture.